Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Heart Touching Letters!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heart Touching Letters!!! (842 Views)

US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dear Nancy
I don't know how to start this letter, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good acquaintance, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risks because it's the only remedy I know that could unburden this feeling I've been keeping ever since.
Nancy, I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you now how much you mean to me. I could hardly understand what I feel for you, knowing how to endure those long sleepless nights just thinking only of you. I've never been like this before. I just don't know how to pour out my feelings for you. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me, what would they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use; every time I look at you, the words came out the same… I love you!
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Dear Chuks
I cannot put in words how I feel about you when I see you walk by. These intense feelings will never go away until I can have you in my arms, and that you realize that there is only one woman for you and it is me.
Everyday, I hope that you will come into my life and tell me how you feel because what I feel for you exists only inside my heart. You are the only man that can understand me, and you can only reach it; I give you the key, please unlock what you know can be the love you can only dream of.
You are beautiful and I can't help but fall for you deeper every day. I can only hope that the day will arrive when you look deep into my eyes and you tell me what I have been waiting to hear: that you love me the same way. I'm thinking of you always.
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Words cannot begin to express how sorry I feel today. Believe me when I say that I never meant for any of the things that hurt you so much to happen. You have
always been the one who has seen though all the facades that I put to shield myself from pain, and I cherish you in each and every way. So, when I tell you today that I made a big mistake, please forgive me for you matter to me more than you can ever know.
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
Who is Nancy, ain't that a football club in France?
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Who is Nancy, ain't that a football club in France?
Nancy is Female Name bro
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
austin2wise:
Nancy is Female Name bro

Your ex, gf or crush?
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Your ex, gf or crush?
my queen
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
austin2wise:
my queen

You must be a king then
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by austin2wise(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You must be a king then
not like that man
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
austin2wise:
not like that man

Hun well
Re: Heart Touching Letters!!! by hunterezi(m): 3:55am On Jul 13, 2018
nice

(1) (Reply)

Help me save my relationship P.E is ruining my life / This Type Of Ladies How To Approach Them In Public And Win Her Heart / Save Your Marriage With? Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.