Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Silent Reasons Why Marriages Fail - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Reasons Why Marriages Fail (557 Views)

I Now Understand Why Marriages End In Divorce – Shade Ladipo Says One Year After / "Marriages Fail Because Men Seek Contentment While Women Pursue Happiness" / Why Marriages Are Not That Sweet After Wedding These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Silent Reasons Why Marriages Fail by classylady(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2018
This is painful, regrettable and shameful that among the news that filters into the atmosphere, marriage divorce has taken the top most position. The joy that accompanies the preparation for wedding and the unquantifiable ecstasy that the couple enjoy on the wedding cannot be over emphasized. The post wedding atmosphere coupled with the peaceful experience.
Before you know it, pictures and videos start popping up on different accounts on social media where congratulations will flood such pages and likes will be justly for space. If you are the lucky type and got married to a celebrity or slay queens, I bet you, you will never wish to get out of the wedding festivity. To prove me right ask Banky W and Adesuwa how difficult it was to manage their PR. However, it is disheartening when news of such marriages cracking not to talk of breaking up filters into the news.
Then I ask my self these questions, what cause the divorce? Is it compatibility problems? Domestic violence? Money issues? Unreconcileable differences? I have taken time to appraise the points stated above and discovered that this is just a little of the factor that cause recent breaks, separations and divorces.
From my study, I discovered that family background, strong headedness and personal care challenges (body odour) are salient factors that contributes to this menace. Body odour is a silent killer of relationships without mincing words, you will agree with me that nobody likes to smell or sniff another person's (especially when it's offensive). For the records, the perfume industry has become a multimillion dollars establishment where few people cash in on the gullibility of millions of individuals with body odour challenges. This companies produce different forms perfumes to reduce this condition for example body sprays, roll one, deodorants and perfumes. However, research has found out that all these products introduces into our already fragile skin chemicals which can destroy skin surfaces and make us susceptible to different forms of harsh skin conditions. However, the latest news from US indicates that a new solution using natural products has emerged in combating this condition. This means, when you embrace this current treatment, you won't be afraid to go out with your friends or spouse. To get more info about this treatment mode click the link http://www.facebook.com/annasbeautyville

Re: Silent Reasons Why Marriages Fail by classylady(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
SAFE YOUR MARRIAGE AND REKINDLE THE ROMANCE IN YOUR MARRIAGE!!!
Get rid of the body odour that is threatening your marriage and ignite pure passion with LOVE PORTION EAU DE PERFUM in your marriage. Set the mood for a night of passion with this seductive oriental scent and succumb to an irresistible awakening to the pleasures of the body.

Open yourself to the magical alchemy of desire with a fragrance that explores the pleasure of love and transforms you into a sensual seductress.

Aphrodisiacal alchemy of spicy ginger, cocoa blossom and enticing chocolate. Cast your spell and leave him intoxicated and entranced by you with Love Portion Perfume.

We deliver nationwide and pay on delivery (POD).

To place your order and more details, contact;
Phone number: 08176319369
WhatsApp: 08176319369

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Ghosts? Your Dead Mate Does This, What Will You Do? / 5 Grown Up Ways To Deal With Your Emotionally Immature Boyfriend / Who Remembers The Days Of Africhats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.