Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

No Money No Love. Really? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Money No Love. Really? (421 Views)

Does true love really exist? / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Thinking Aloud About What True Love Really Is. Why Aren't Relationships Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money No Love. Really? by walezy14(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2018
I have read the saying “Money answereth all things” before. Now, if I could only remember where I read that. Oh right! It was in the Bible, so now we have established that, the same Bible also says “Money is the root of all evil” and goes on to say that “All things in moderation”. Having said that, some women are out there looking for a “made” man and it’s not always a sure thing. I say look for a man that is working to better himself financially, even better, work with him (as he works with you), help him get to where the both of you want him to be financially, and he will never forget it. Love is an honourable thing and any man who truly loves his woman would do anything to take care of her needs. He doesn’t even have to be wealthy, he just has to have the drive to provide. Women need to remember that money comes and goes. He may not have the money now but he is definitely able to make it happen in the future or even if he loses the money now, he will make it again with time.
Re: No Money No Love. Really? by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2018
No money no love. If you think I'm lying ask chioma. Normally which girl would date a nigga who has baby mamas scattered around ? The only thing that would make such click is his $€¥£
Re: No Money No Love. Really? by 400billionman: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerian girls can date a gay man, so far money is involved. This is not being oblivious of the glaring fact that there is so much hunger in the land and most families are poor but these girls or robots have refused using their brains. Anyway if their bodies can scale them through its their decision.
Re: No Money No Love. Really? by Rosay15(f): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
No money no love. If you think I'm lying ask chioma. Normally which girl would date a nigga who has baby mamas scattered around ? The only thing that would make such click is his $€¥£
Davido self talk am say love is sweet wen money enter am.. Gbam

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Too Much Attention / Video: Nursery 3 Pupil Dancing Shaku Shaku,he Killed It. / When Does Age Difference In A Relationship Matter's???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.