Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Seeking Too Much Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seeking Too Much Attention (428 Views)

Reasons Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / The Pains Of Getting So Much Attention. How does it make you feel? / A Cultist's Girlfriend Is Showing Me Too Much Attention And I'm Kinda Scared. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Too Much Attention by SinglesNetwork1: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2018
For the Singles:

SEEKING TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

One of the reasons for breaking up is the LADIES ALWAYS SEEK FOR TOO MUCH ATTENTION FROM THEIR GUYS. Yeah, everyone needs an attention but guys are totally different from each others.

You need to know your guy very well. Some are too dedicated to their work, social life, friends, families, business etc.
Secondly, YOU CAN NOT CHANGE A MAN OVER NIGHT. That is him, he is dedicated to his work. He is pursuing money or his career. You are his girlfriend or his fiancee and you can not change him overnight. Demanding too much attention from him will put him off. He will get weary of you and HE WILL LOOK FOR SOME ELSE SOMEWHERE THAT CAN UNDERSTAND HIM BETTER.

Men think differently from women. Most women wrongly thought if truly he loves me then he MUST call me daily. If truly he loves me he MUST remember my birthday etc. Men think differently. Other men may be doing that but if your men is not doing that it does not mean he does not love you. If a guy has not call his fiancee for few days then the lady will be having negative thought. Anxiety lack of trust, Fear, depression and insecurity will full her heart then break up

All you need is to UNDERSTAND your man and do not compare men cause they are different. Take it easy, YOU ARE NOT YET HIS WIFE and you have not authority over him yet. But understand his weakness of not giving you an attention and TRAIN HIM TO BE MATURE TO BE GIVING YOU AND ATTENTION. Let him develop and improve then when you marry him then YOU HAVE AUTHORITY TO TEACH HIM WELL. AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO BE GIVING YOU AN ATTENTION. It's a process, it's not by force, it's by understanding and love then he will yield to your suggestion.

Be wise.
Re: Seeking Too Much Attention by Yankee0071(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice words of wisdom, I hope it doesn't fall on deaf ears kiss
Re: Seeking Too Much Attention by Headlesschicken(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
undecided When you truly love a woman,you would give her Yuh 100% undiluted attention,no matter how busy you are,buh too much sex has made love so difficult to find, Sleeping together is now masked as being in a relationship...
Re: Seeking Too Much Attention by Auladimeji2: 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
I can never love a lady like Fc Barcelona, it gives me joy that one lady can give me.
Fc Barcelona 80% Ladies 20% attention

(1) (Reply)

.. / 41-year-old Muslim Man With Two Wives Weds 11-year-old Girl As Third Wife / Can You Stay In A SEXLESS Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.