Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja (59041 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Man Seen Aggressively Minding His Business As Two Ladies Beat Each Other To Pulp / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by breathcutter(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Op you're corrupt, you don't think straight, what is servicing? If not domestic service and little house runs, the young simply said he has the strength and stamina to do THESE SERVICES....i refuse to think along with you, my mind is pure... Thank you Jesus for saving me

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by MrLouisVanGaal1: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
lol

Okay incase you need to make money selling video and animation on fiverr, then click my signature link and visit my thread
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Baobab4loan(m): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Na wa. Oo check my signature for my service
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by ipobarecriminals: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
sad At least he is not a lazy yweet
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
and the female politician will use him as sacrifice to the gods.
bad life while you have brain to think and hand to work.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Chanils:
This one weak me sha shocked
Change began with his joystick grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin shalomc iceberg3 sarrki

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Celestyn8213: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nothing we no go see grin grin
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Diso60090(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nairaland girls over to you grin copy and paste
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by terzurum(m): 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hehehe
See ya teeth like hehehehe grin grin ;
Bad boy I go tell your Baba
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
What is your problem boy?

immhotep:

Change began with his joystick grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin lalasticlala, seun,mydn44 shalomc iceberg3 sarrki
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by amazon14: 4:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
He is a professional gigolo, he tried to dilute it

Young man you are a gigolo

2 Likes

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by package7(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
The Young man is a devil advocate... period. angry
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by shamecurls(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
SweetJoystick:
I need place my own advert too grin

With that 3inches tool you have between your legs

You will sacked on first day of work without entitlement

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Auduambless(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lazy group of young men.

These are the kind of youth that can easily go and do rituals all in the name of making money.

Hell is reallll...

Happy Sunday nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
madridguy:
What is your problem boy?

I dont want to be missing you na kiss kiss kiss grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard yorubaassasin shalomc iceberg3 sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
It is simply called use what you have to get what you want
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018

immhotep:

I dont want to be missing you people kiss kiss kiss grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy odvanguard lalasticlala, seun,mydn44, yorubaassasin shalomc iceberg3 sarrki
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Ellabae(f): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy The guy is funny.
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
carammel:
Iwa eribu.
Young men are becoming lazy these days,they have nothing else to offer other than sex,sex and sex.

The irony is that most of the women who patronize them also offered sex for money to men.

For every woman that fuccck a man for money, there's a young man waiting to fucck her for a share of the money.

5 Likes

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Orpe7(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Imagine the look on the person who typed and did photocopy for him

5 Likes

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Motivation angry
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
madridguy:

Change is here please grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Been long I heard of Buhari's wife.

Has she been finally relocated to the kitchen by Aso Rock cabals?

When will Aso Rock cabals brings Aisha Buhari to come to deceive northern women to votes for Buhari

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by metroid(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
The hustle is worldwide

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by fakuta(f): 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
if na girl now the topic will not be polished like this : a male prostitute spotted marketing at Abuja

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
carammel:
Iwa eribu.
Young men are becoming lazy these days,they have nothing else to offer other than sex,sex and sex.
he is thinking outside d box. In d end, no lazy man can "service"
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by BayoMiller: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
post=68353214:
WHAT A YOUTH!!

Well, he is not lazy if we think about it from another angle tho!!

He is BOLD AND COURAGEOUS!

Thinking differently from the populace

He hasn't really say anything negative, it all.depends in the readers mindset!!!
Thinking outside the box
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by EmekaBlue(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy fvck job

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
carammel:
Iwa eribu.
Is because women have nothing to offer than toto alias O.B.O.
Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Kinggnicole(f): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
where are the OLOSHO gang?
This oloshoism is on a professional level.

1 Like

Re: A Young Man Who Services Women Advertised His Business in Abuja by Pavore9: 4:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
He will certainly get calls and the bitter truth is that ritualists will be among them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Nairalander Dazzle In Interethnicity Prewedding Picture / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / 21 Things You Miss For Not Having Sex Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.