Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (49391 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Gossipblogger: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
His been running around her skirt for over a year, she refused, she got married 3months ago, and did her introduction, even shared photos from the wedding, But Dude still made sure he got his own share of the Cookie, And sis has got no remorse what so ever. Read the post he sent to SDZ below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-boast-after-having-sex-with-lady.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by swiz123(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it

286 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by IamD18: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2018
>A married woman sleeping with a bachelor? Even after marriage, they still find it difficult to control the dirty pussay they used in prostituting during their single days.

It's a pity her husband married an unrepentant, cheap and dirty prostitute with a scratching busy pussay.

>A bachelor is a bachelor.
>A bachelorette is a bachelorette.

Any married partner that still sleeps around deserves to be killed and thrown in a pit.

Spit on married hoes, they are worse than the devil.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2018
This is one of such stories that make me have this hate for female gender

21 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 8:58am On Jun 10, 2018
stupid man,and you aren't ashamed to sleep with a married woman.
molosho femi.

54 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 8:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
kk.

no one cares though.undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

kk.

no one cares though.undecided
so why did you quote me if you didn't care.. See how iberiberism is affecting you.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Greystone: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2018
This nigga’s truly a disgrace.
Sleeping with someone’s wife and feeling fly about it.
What a useless low-life.
Despicable. (spits)

*Modified:
I’m entitled to my own opinion so if u like, waste ur time and data quoting me.

I won’t reply u tongue

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
so why did you quote me if you didn't care.. See how iberiberism is affecting you.
lol,you must be high on okorocha status.

I quoted to let you know that we don't actually care.tongue

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy If only you know that I am a senior man that is friendly and fun, that's why I am pals with lot of females, I have stopped living my life to impress anyone, think whatever you want.
swiz123:
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it

9 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:04am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

lol,you must be high on okorocha status.

I quoted to let you know that we don't actually care.tongue

just say you are feeling bored and you want to chat with hector.. Yeyebrity

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 9:06am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
stupid man,and you aren't ashamed to sleep with a married woman.

molosho femi.

I think the blame should go to the woman.

God forbids that my wife cheats on me. But I always tell people that should it happen, I would have no fight with the man. Except he raped her, of course, in which case, I might commit murder.

22 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:09am On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

I think the blame should go to the woman.

God forbids that my wife cheats on me. But I always tell people that should it happen, I would have no fight with the man. Except he raped her, of course, in which case, I might commit murder.
mmmmm,so you didn't see any wrong in the man sleeping with a married woman and boasting of it too?
both are wrong!!

12 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
just say you are feeling bored and you want to chat with hector.. Yeyebrity
undecided

generalqueen will actually be disappointed in you for that comment.
I feel for her,she's liking a misogynist. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

undecided

generalqueen will actually be disappointed in you for that comment.
I feel for her,she's liking a misogynist. undecided
high queen is really bored today... Sorry I won't derail this thread .. You wana know why she likes me? cheesy say it..

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
high queen is really bored today... Sorry I won't derail this thread .. You wana know why she likes me? cheesy say it..
bored kor.undecided

I will report you, that's all I can say for now.tongue

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 9:16am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

mmmmm,so you didn't see any wrong in the man sleeping with a married woman and boasting of it too?
both are wrong!!

It was because you blamed the man. If she didn't sleep with him, would he have had anything to boast about?

Now, he is making it seem like all women are like that, all thanks to this particular woman.

Yorubas have a saying that (my paraphrase) if you tie corns around your waist, you will be chased by chickens. Now, would you blame the chickens for chasing you? No, you have to blame yourself for tying corns around your waist. This woman should get all the blames.

18 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by sisisioge: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Chai!

My heartfelt condolence to the husband-to-be...for he found a bad thing grin

8 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

bored kor.undecided

I will report you, that's all I can say for now.tongue
report me to who?

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

It was because you blamed the man. If she didn't sleep with him, would he have had anything to boast about.

Now, he is making it seem like all women are like that, all thanks to this particular woman.

Yorubas have a saying that (my paraphrase) if you tie corns around your waist, you will be chased by chickens. Now, would you blame the chickens for chasing you? No, you have to blame yourself for tying corns around your waist. This woman should get all the blames.
why would any right thinking man even have the urge to lay with a married woman?
since you are really supporting the man,means you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with a married woman right?

the woman is stupid, so as the man.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
report me to who?
biaca.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

biaca.
do you have her number?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Lonestar124: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2018
If it is biblical era the unforeseen boy and girl will be stone to death.

No atom of shame again.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

why would any right thinking man even have the urge to lay with a married woman?
since you are really supporting the man,means you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with a married woman right?

the woman is stupid, so as the man.

Because he knew that he could get a lay. Now, he has advised his ilk to continue trying because it is possible based on his own experience.

Remove the man from the picture. He wouldn't be in the picture if not for the woman. I insist that all the blames should go to the married woman.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by sidneyeze: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2018
Gossipblogger:
His been running around her skirt for over a year, she refused, she got married 3months ago, and did her introduction, even shared photos from the wedding, But Dude still made sure he got his own share of the Cookie, And sis has got no remorse what so ever. Read the post he sent to SDZ below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-boast-after-having-sex-with-lady.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
This guy must be a Wizard

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by highqueen(f): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Because he knew that he could get a lay. Now, he has advised his ilk to continue trying because it is possible based on his own experience.

Remove the man from the picture. He wouldn't be in the picture if not for the woman. I insist that all the blames should go to the married woman.

so In essence,it's right for a man to sleep with a married woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Someone will just sit down and text himself then all of us will digest it as real events because it comes from twitter.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by adorable29(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:

See them. Hypocritical things. I hate women gender yen yen yen yen *cry baby*!

Do you know that married men also have sex with "bachelorette" too?!

Oh, you didn't know?! You are welcome.

I guess you now hate the male gender too. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

so In essence,it's right for a man to sleep with a married woman?

No, but if he actually slept with her, then, she is to blame for allowing it. Wooing a married woman is not the same as sleeping with her. For the sex to have even happened, the woman should take all the blames.

Why should I blame him for wooing her when the issue has gone beyond that? They have had sex. He didn't force her, judging from the text messages. She had the rights to stop him but she didn't. She should get all the blames.

6 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:

See them. Hypocritical thing. I hate women gender yen yen yen yen *cry baby*!

Do you know that married men also have sex with "bachelorette" too?! Oh you didn't know?! You are welcome. I guess you hate the male gender too.
who opened the leg? Please garner sense before responding to a comment. Did the married man force the girl to chook his prick inside her? You comment as if you are one of these baby mamas who blame guys for their woes. If only they had said no, they wouldn't fall so cheaply

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake / Lady Hangs Out With Her Man In A Hotel, Days After He Battered Her In Public / Moment Groom Warned His Wedding MC Against Telling Him And His Bride To Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.