Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church (1388 Views)

Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Keyshia Ka’oir Gets Roasted For Stepping Out “naked” But Her Husband Gucci Mane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by coolestchris(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
what do you think

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by vizkiz: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2018
You still need to blend the photoshoped picture to the background properly.

10 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by decatalyst(m): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2018
vizkiz:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2018
You didn't fix the head properly, your ps skill is 7.5/10 grin

5 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by coolestchris(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
You didn't fix the head properly, your ps skill is 7.5/10 grin
i see

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by coolestchris(m): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
vizkiz:
really
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by TrumpDesigns(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2018
coolestchris:
really
True
It's so obvious

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 09, 2018
The head gave you away. grin

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Divay22(f): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2018
Photoshop gone wrong
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Jacqueline22(f): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2018
Does the rim and your leg works together?

4 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by iamJ(m): 10:16am On Sep 09, 2018
president of nigeria in waiting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ur lips are disgusting sha, i'm sure that u drool while sleeping and saliva gathers around ur mouth when u talk, i feel sorry for any girl that allows u to kiss her, as far as i'm concerned the only useful thing about ur lips is to suck fuel from keg

oya lets talk about ur photoshop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe u didnt expect people to spot it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how poverty fit ur head, even if u snap real picture with those things, will still look like photoshop
[img]https://media./images/b9e45f14035c3217d92043f4a934ed6b/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by coolestchris(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:

ur lips are disgusting sha, i'm sure that u drool while sleeping and saliva gathers around ur mouth when u talk, i feel sorry for any girl that allows u to kiss her, as far as i'm concerned the only useful thing about ur lips is to suck fuel from keg

oya lets talk about ur photoshop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe u didnt expect people to spot it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how poverty fit ur head, even if u snap real picture with those things, will still look like photoshop
when will you grow up
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by coolestchris(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Those the rim and your leg works together?
does not those
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Divay22(f): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:

Kilode! shocked
You want to kill him grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by brainbox34(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Muderfvcker

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Seandisputed(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2018
iamJ:

oya lets talk about ur photoshop cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy maybe u didnt expect people to spot it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see how poverty fit ur head, even if u snap real picture with
those things, will still look like photoshop
Him rape your girlfriend before?

2 Likes

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Jacqueline22(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2018
coolestchris:
does not those
U got d massage right
Thanks for d correction. I think u should correct your photoshop...,, body.
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by vizkiz: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Divay22:

Kilode! shocked
You want to kill him grin grin

Hello...
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by Divay22(f): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
vizkiz:

Hello...
Hey..
I guess it's not working or don't have access to it anymore?

1 Like

Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by holywahala19(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Poor folks everywhere.grin

Lamborghini was here. Trafford big boy was here. Too much money.
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by holywahala19(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Poor folks everywhere.grin

Lamborghini was here. Trafford big boy was here. Too much money.
Re: Coolest Chris Stepping Out Majestically To Church by vizkiz: 7:25am On Sep 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere / The Lady I Bleep Is Madly In Love With Me / I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.