Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out (3321 Views)

Can A Guy Really Do This?? / What A Guy Really Want / Is This Guy Really Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

All I see is someone trying to deflect grin

Epistle with zero point.

[s]God gave you rules to make heaven. True or False?[/s] Why did Jesus die for us (show us love by dying?)

Answer that. grin

The question is "Why did Jesus die"

Not why God gave us rules. Stick to the point.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 12:48am On Jun 11, 2018
mtchewww
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 12:54am On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:

Benefit who? - reason I said we are struggling with your proficiency in English here.

conditional love is when you try to show love for your own benefit!!!

so you can give unconditional care but can't love unconditionally?

So how do you defend the term that love is in the action?

. By bathing yourself, who's benefiting? My ancestors abi grin cheesy

So you can give unconditional care but can't love unconditionally?
Can you die for a beggar because you love him/her unconditionally? grin

So how do you defend the term [b]that love is in the action? So gifting has turned to a prove of love grin

Kai grin grin Nawaoo
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 12:56am On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:

The question is "Why did Jesus die"
Not why God gave us rules. Stick to the point.
Another attempt to deflect with a question grin
Oboy answer me.

God gave you rules to make heaven. True or False?
Answer it grin grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by kmaster007: 1:54am On Jun 11, 2018
all dis one nah formatting... do you no d guys mind.... guys self can act Nollywood for gurls
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Wapnetrealmcom: 2:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Watch Davido and Chioma kiss as they enjoy their date night in London

Davido and the love of his life and assurance, Chioma are currently in London having a time of their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1tX-WwgJ0o
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Why waste your time on all these when you can easily plank his head or break his shin with a 2/2. He won't hit back if he loves.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Tallesty1(m): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You're telling us what love should be while the op outlined points to help ladies know when a guy loves them. Though, his list isn't exhaustive.

Nairalanders and ITK. grin
I don't think it is possible to know if a guy/girl loves you, you just hope they do. Some people can appear realer than love itself if they want to play someone but na only them know what they're up to.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 8:07am On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
IamD18:

Another attempt to deflect with a question grin

Oboy answer me.

God gave you rules to make heaven. True or False?

Answer it grin grin
[/s]

When did we start debating about rules or not? Was that the bible verse I referenced?

Not smart.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 8:10am On Jun 11, 2018
[s]
IamD18:

. By bathing yourself, who's benefiting? My ancestors abi grin cheesy

So you can give unconditional care but can't love unconditionally?
Can you die for a beggar because you love him/her unconditionally? grin

So how do you defend the term [b]that love is in the action? So gifting has turned to a prove of love grin

Kai grin grin Nawaoo

[/s]

Below shallow argument. Points not impressing me to continue.

You are making my IQ level drop drastically.

Right now on this thread bye!
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by effico(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:
A guy that loves you will spend nothing less than 50k on a girl monthly.

Look at Davido and Chioma.
Your fada, how much you get?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:
[s][/s]

When did we start debating about rules or not? Was that the bible verse I referenced?

Not smart.

The question hard? grin

Unconditional love indeed grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 8:12am On Jun 11, 2018
generalbush:
[s][/s]
Below shallow argument. Points not impressing me to continue.
You are making my IQ level drop drastically.
Right now on this thread bye!
Runaway m'dafvqa grin

Couldn't prove himself grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by austyn0(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

The truth is bitter, it's hard to ignore.

How many times have you typed "Good night" grin

Yet my truth keep dragging you out.

God don't even love you unconditionally, who are you to love yourself unconditionally? Do you even know yourself? grin

Smh! Keep deceiving yourself with love.

We know wia una type de end
grin
I read all your comments and decided to pick a random one....

We also know where your type de end...The reason you are still countering the "TRUE LOVE EXISTS" motion is because fate is yet to turn to your page in this life,,pray it doesn't till you leave earth,, if fate eventually open your page guy,, the way you will fall so loyal, a falling tree will see you and be very hopeful of a better fall.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2018
austyn0:
I read all your comments and decided to pick a random one....

We also know where your type de end...The reason you are still countering the "TRUE LOVE EXISTS" motion is because fate is yet to turn to your page in this life,,pray it doesn't till you leave earth,, if fate eventually open your page guy,, the way you will fall so loyal, a falling tree will see you and be very hopeful of a better fall.

Wake up Bruv.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by austyn0(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Wake up Bruv.
Laughs....I just wish I would be there when it happens,, Ah dan stay with your stubborn type well,,guys that think love can never rule them....

Your case here is you are yet to see somebody broh,, by somebody I mean an Angel in human form...

Laughs,, Stan ba?? Guy you no go understand if you never reach there, believe you me.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2018
austyn0:
Laughs....I just wish I would be there when it happens,, Ah dan stay with your stubborn type well,,guys that think love can never rule them....

Your case here is you are yet to see somebody broh,, by somebody I mean an Angel in human form...

Laughs,, Stan ba?? Guy you no go understand if you never reach there, believe you me.

Self-deception grin

Angel in human form indeed cheesy
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by austyn0(m): 9:24am On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:

Self-deception grin

Angel in human form indeed cheesy
Lol...Ah de like stubborn guys though,, the aftermath na wetin ah de always await,, the kind laugh wey I de laugh, 2 no divide am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify A Virgin / Someone Help Me!!! I've Gotten Depressed To The Extent I Sleep With Prostitutes / See The New Religion That Is Taking Over The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.