Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out (3297 Views)

Can A Guy Really Do This?? / What A Guy Really Want / Is This Guy Really Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Kweenuwa: 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Love is blind, love is sweet, love is beautiful but a lot of us keep our guard up until we’re sure he feels a certain way in order to keep from getting hurt. As the saying goes, before you fall in love make sure there is someone there to catch you. A lot of us have ideas of what love should be and how it should feel but most times these ideas are wrong, because of that some of us might not realize the real thing when it comes our way, the point is love is a tricky thing.

How do you know if a guy really loves you?lets find out.

1. THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU.

He looks at you like he can’t believe you really exist. He may even come out to tell you,”i can’t believe someone like you exists”,its marked by a certain serenity,and inner calm. i bet you this one its really sure.

2.YOUR HAPPINESS IS AS IMPORTANT TO HIM AS HIS.

When you really love someone their happiness is your priority, its especially true for guys who think they can make a lady happy.A guy who loves you will always avoid the things that make you unhappy, if you tell him that something make you unhappy and he keeps doing it then this is not a sign that he loves you.

3.HE JUST LOVE GIVING YOU.

Real love is about giving not taking, when you love someone, you want to give that person everything you have. This isn’t about material possessions. You want to do things for them that will make them happy.

4. HE TREATS YOU LIKE A PRIORITY.

When a guy loves you, he will make spending time with you a priority. And if he really doesn’t have time, He will make sure to let you know when he will. When a guy loves you,you are the most important person in his life and he make to carve out a place for you.

5.HE REALLY SEES YOU.

He notices things about you that other don’t, maybe he even sees things that you don’t. he notices how you control your emotions, how you interact with others, how your mind works, how you express yourself .He pays attention to all the little details and he remembers them.[the good and bad].

6. HE MISSES YOU WHEN YOU ARE APART

http://medfort.com.ng/how-do-you-know-if-a-guy-really-loves-youlets-find-out/

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by papoudaupolos: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
As a guy if I love you, I ll like to spend my money on you.
And if you enter supermarket u pity me, I ll not forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
papoudaupolos:
As a guy if I love you, I ll like to spend my money on you.
And if you enter supermarket u pity me, I ll not forgive you.

And your mum and sisters?

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by gonkin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don qualify

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Number 4, highly important. No one is ever too busy for the one they claim to love.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s] How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find [/s]

Topic should be.

HOW TO KNOW IF A GUY REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOU AS A SEX PARTNER

LOVE is a scam to humanity, there's nothing like LOVE.

You lots should better buckle up and stop deceiving yourselves.

Both the lover and the lovee

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
A guy that loves you will spend nothing less than 50k on a girl monthly.

Look at Davido and Chioma.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
[s]
IamD18:
[s] How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find [/s]

[s]Topic should be.

HOW TO KNOW IF A GUY REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOU AS A SEX PARTNER

LOVE is a scam to humanity, there's nothing like LOVE.

You lots should better buckle up and stop deceiving yourselves.

Both the lover and the lovee[/s]

Go find better babe.

Love is real and will remain real...

Who no experience am no know!

4 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:
[s]

Go find better babe.

Love is real and will remain real...

Who no experience am no know! [/s]

You don't even have a real love for yourself, let alone another person.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
Phew, this is actually the opposite of love.. Love is not all that glamorous stuff we know it to be.. it is not always beautiful, sweet and nice. Love is not based on emotions and nice words. Love is sometimes sacrifice, tears, labour, laughter, silence, punishment, chastisements, rebuke, truth etc.. A partner who doesn't tell you the truth so he / she won't break your heart doesn't love you.. Love must show in sacrifice. Funny that our parents never confessed their love to one each other but they would sacrifice. Their marriages lasted..

Your lover might not be physically attractive but you can show them love. love is not always beautiful. The world has deceived us. You cannot Know love if You're not in Jesus. He is Love. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Obviously you've never loved or been loved or that comment was made in a bid to be politically correct.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
plavic:
Phew, this is actually the opposite of love.. Love is not all that glamorous stuff we know it to be.. it is not always beautiful, sweet and nice. Love is not based on emotions and nice words. Love is sometimes sacrifice, tears, labour, laughter, silence, punishment, chastisements, rebuke, truth etc.. A partner who doesn't tell you the truth so he / she won't break your heart doesn't love you.. Love must show in sacrifice. Funny that our parents never confessed their love to one each other but they would sacrifice. Their marriages lasted..

Your lover might not be physically attractive but you can show them love. love is not always beautiful. The world has deceived us. You cannot Know love if You're not in Jesus. He is Love. Stay blessed.
You're telling us what love should be while the op outlined points to help ladies know when a guy loves them. Though, his list isn't exhaustive.

Nairalanders and ITK. grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Obviously you've never loved or been loved or that comment was made in a bid to be politically correct.

First; I don't love, because I hate pretending and deceiving people. The true love a woman wants from you is care and attention, and I'll give it if she worth it.

Second; I don't need anyone's love because I love myself already.

By politically correct, you mean?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Saff(f): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Well I guess the guy doesn’t love me then.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by thanki410(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Love cannot be calculated under a particular character,
there is no guarantee to getting true love by these qualities and character....
Learn yet , not to throw away the true ones coz truly , they will come but subtle are they,
and without warning,
u might never know....

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

you can prove this logically?

give it a shot.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

you can prove this logically?
give it a shot.
Only if I can get a logical proof of existence of real love.

Then I'll perfectly prove it to you.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

First; I don't love, because I hate pretending and deceiving people. The true love a woman wants from you is care and attention, and I'll give it if she worth it.

Your arguments are highly contradictory. If you say that True Love doesn't exist, why do you end up saying the bolded?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Only if I can get a logical proof of existence of real love.

Then I'll perfectly prove it to you.

My aunt loved her child so much that she donated her kidney to save him.

A neighbour I know of hid his son and refused to give him up despite being under gun threat. He was finally killed.

I don't want to go personal to avoid being trolled later on in the future.

If this isn't true love, what is it Mr?

Prove to me I don't love myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

Your arguments are highly contradictory. If you say that True Love doesn't exist, why do you end up saying the bolded?

Because that's what women want from a men, that's what they call love. ls that suppose be seen as REAL LOVE? Isn't it conditional?

You are yet to prove we've got REAL LOVE.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

You that just said love is a scam now desires to give it to who's worth it. I don't even get the correlation. So because you love yourself, you don't need love from anyone? Smh. grin
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
plavic:

The other guy won't see this. he thinks love is just about relationships.

Why would you take the HIT for someone, when you know that you might be at risk.

In the exam hall, this guy loved his buddy so much; when the dude was caught with an implicating material, he threw it over to another desk where his buddy sat. The guy picked up the paper and chew it.

The exhibit was gone, the case was cancelled at the panel.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

A neighbour I know of hid his son and refused to give him up despite being under gun threat. He was finally killed.

True LOVE indeed grin grin

That's conditional love Bruv cheesy

In a simple statement ; SELF-LOVE means SELFISHNESS. Right or wrong?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You that just said love is a scam now desires to give it to who's worth it. I don't even get the correlation. So because you love yourself, you don't need love from anyone? Smh. grin

No point.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Because that's what women want from a men, that's what they call love. ls that suppose be seen as REAL LOVE? Isn't it conditional?

You are yet to prove we've got REAL LOVE.

I quoted you twice, you skipped one.

I have dropped three scenarios where love played out.

Your issue is streamlining everything to romance. Love isn't romance. It is further than that.

Love isn't just for a boy to a girl; a man to woman, boyfriend to girlfriend.

Love is general.

Dog to man, man to man, father to son, son to mum, mum to daughter, daughter to uncle, boyfriend to girlfriend.

Love doesn't expect the favour back. Just that when it happens, you would call the person a fool and dumb - because you aren't used to it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

The other guy won't see this. he thinks love is just about relationships.

Why would you take the HIT for someone, when you know that you might be at risk.

In the exam hall, this guy loved his buddy so much; when the dude was caught with an implicating material, he threw it over to another desk where his buddy sat. The guy picked up the paper and chew it.

The exhibit was gone, the case was cancelled at the panel.

Is this an unconditional love or conditional?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

True LOVE indeed grin grin

That's conditional love Bruv cheesy

In a simple statement ; SELF-LOVE means SELFISHNESS. Right or wrong?

In arguments, counterpoints before driving home your own points.

If you think it is a conditional love, explain the rationale behind that before you throw further questions.

So give me reasons why you called it conditional love.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

I quoted you twice, you skipped one.

I have dropped three scenarios where love played out.

Your issue is streamlining everything to romance. Love isn't romance. It is further than that.

Love isn't just for a boy to a girl; a man to woman, boyfriend to girlfriend.

Love is general.

Dog to man, man to man, father to son, son to mum, mum to daughter, daughter to uncle, boyfriend to girlfriend.

Love doesn't expect the favour back. Just that when it happens, you would call the person a fool and dumb - because you aren't used to it.

The aforementioned are nothing but conditional LOVE.

conditional LOVE isn't real LOVE.

Wake up.
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by papoudaupolos: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

And your mum and sisters?
Wat bout em?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Is this an unconditional love or conditional?

You haven't countered any of my points. You are asking further questions.

Establish an argument, turn it into a fact with points.

But to ride on your own lane.

Conditional or unconditional, you said there was nothing like TRUE LOVE.

From my stories, the recipients of such love never got a chance to pay them back - good or bad.

Now answer your question.

Conditional or unconditional Love?
Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by generalbush(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

The aforementioned are nothing but unconditional LOVE.

Unconditional LOVE isn't real LOVE.

Wake up.

You know Google search is actually free.

I LOVE you and I did it for you unconditionally - without expecting rewards.

Read the image below. wink

Goodnight.

Re: How To Know If A Guy Really Loves You? Lets Find Out by IamD18: 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:

In arguments, counterpoints before driving home your own points.

If you think it is a conditional love, explain the rationale behind that before you throw further questions.

So give me reasons why you called it conditional love.
Below.

generalbush:

I supposed you mean love of Mother-Child.

There are conditions surrounding her act of saving her child.

The love of parents to their kids v'got to do with conditions. A mother won't sacrifice for a son who once attempted to kill her.

A Mother won't love a bad child, no matter what.

Love of most parents depends on the behavior of their kids.

Truth is; Don't see it that your Aunt loves her child because there are behaviors the very child will start exhibiting, she'll never sacrifice for her.

generalbush:

This boils down to my initial explanations.

He will never do that, if he was a bad child.

generalbush:

Self-love is selfishness.

Right or wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Want To Lose Her.. / She Never Gave Me Attention When I Was Broke... / My Contribution To The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.