Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] (4041 Views)

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2018
WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Line "Please, I Need a Favor" and How to Bypass It.

People use the word "favor" for different reasons. Sadly, most African women use it to ask for money or topup. I'll show you three examples with screenshots on how people use it.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Number 1: The first image is a girl who wants a favor from a man because she loves the way he chats.

Since the man does not know the kind of favor she want from him and the girl's sister's name is Favor, he used humor to push away the effect of her pending question.

Tying...

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:36am On Jun 11, 2018
The reason he used humor is to help him be on a good position to say NO if what she's about to ask is unattainable by the man.

Most men make the mistake of answering these question wrongly when a woman asks.

The right way to answer this question is to use Humor + Diversion. If you don't do this when a woman uses the word "favor" you may end up doing something your spirit didn't approve.

Some men are always trying to please women by making bad decisions. Don't be one of them.

Tying...

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
I love women and I respect them, but women are too manipulative. To overcome their unintentional and intentional manipulation, you need to be persuasive mixed with some humor.

Tips:

Women are manipulative, so ALL men should be persuasive and humorous to overcome their manipulative games, else SUFFER! or keep creating thread on NL asking for relationship advice.

typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:37am On Jun 11, 2018
She asked:

She: Please dear, can you do me a favor?

Because he uses this persuasive and humor technique, he used her sister's name Favor to anchor the joke.

He: She is in your house. If Favor is not around, ask [another of her sibling].

This reply gives this man an edge to dodge her request if he doesn't like it at the end.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Most men make the mistake of not applying this persuasion technique in a conversation and most of the time, they end up regretting doing that "favor" for the girl.

Here is the scenario: He hardly stays online and even when he's online, he's busy with other things, so she's asking for a favor from him to stay online and chat with her.

Did you see how she's begging him to chat with her? That is how it's supposed to be for all me. Sadly, most men are too available to men, so they lose value in women's eyes.

If you want to learn the secret this man uses to chat with women and make women yearn to chat with him, download this expensive book called ChatDicted. Luckily, you can get it for free here: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Let's continue.

If this favor ended up to be about money or recharge card, he would've been 70% on the way of declining.

Most men are so shy to decline women's requests. They feel saying yes to every women's requests is a way of love or they'll be seen as big boys.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2018
The stingy men are the big men. Bill Gate doesn't help anyhow. He analyzes the situation, then renders a huge help through a foundation or a charity organization. If he must help individuals, he must also analyze the situation. He doesn't help to impress.

Wise men don't do favors at their detriment. A favor may look small to a girl, but if you keep doing it every time she asks, she'll lose respect for you and turn you to an ATM.

The day you'll refuse to give her after corrupting her by always giving her in the past, she'll get angry and abuse you.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2018
You'll start windering and asking yourself, "But I have been doing everything this girl asks for. Just today that I don't have she's behaving this way."

Some men will look for ways to borrow. You men, who claim to be big boys are the ones spoiling women.

Trust me, she's cheating on you with a man who is persuasive + humorous, but on the other hand, she's manipulating you with the word "favor." She may even know she's manipulating you. Most women are not aware of what they do.

Be wise! Invest, spend on your mother and siblings, then keep the rest for your wife or future wife. Once in a while, spend on her based on your command, not on her demand. Women respect these kinds of men, but see the other Mr. Yes Men as Mr. ATM or Mr. Recharge Card.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Number 2:

Below is a screenshot of another girl going the manipulative word, "favor."

Tying...

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2018
She said:

She: Please, I need a favor from you.

Since the person she's chatting with understands the game, he used persuasion + humor to dilute her request.

He: I don't do favors, but I'll put it in prayers. *wink_smiley*

Tying...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Now, she hasn't requested for what she wants, but she already knows the chances of getting it is 20/100. Most men hate to hurt women. The 'wink smiley' is to make her confuse on being serious or playful.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2018
In my many years of understanding this dating world and studying women + men, it's not about hurting women, it's about being weak (a beta male), and not an alpha who says him mind.

Typing...
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Number 3:

The third one is a student who lost his phone and used the word "favor." In his case, he needed our ChatDicted book where all the magic formulas are. If you want that same book he requested for, download it here for FREE! and you'll see the magic after reading it.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by kiddoiLL(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2018
Wait oooo...all these ones na to advertise book abi Na everything scam dey for inside this country.
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 8:33am On Jun 11, 2018
kiddoiLL:
Wait oooo...all these ones na to advertise book abi Na everything scam dey for inside this country.
Remove "kid" from your name, then I'll take you seriously.

4 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by kiddoiLL(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Remove "kid" from your name, then I'll take you seriously.
I don't need u take me seriously, no matter how serious u take me, u don't add or reduce my bills. Hence you have nothing to offer me, so continue expressing urself nd I'll continue expressing myself

2 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
kiddoiLL:
I don't need u take me seriously, no matter how serious u take me, u don't add or reduce my bills. Hence you have nothing to offer me, so continue expressing urself nd I'll continue expressing myself
Now, you sound mature. I'll no longer see you as a kid, but a kidult. tongue

5 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by kiddoiLL(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Now, you sound mature. I'll no longer see you as a kid, but a kidult. tongue
How long did it take you to come up with that statement??... I'm sure you can do better though
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
kiddoiLL:
How long did it take you to come up with that statement??... I'm sure you can do better though
Oya, sorry. Have a nice.day, Sir.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
So, if a woman says:

1. Please, I need a favor from you or
2. Abeg, help me with something or
3. Biko, can I ask you help, it's urgent.

Whatever women say that has the words, urgent, help, favor, please, etc. reply them with humor and God. Please, make your reply unique.

Her: I need a favor from you.

You: Me too. I love that song Ada by Flavour. (Misinterpretation) or

You: I don't do favors, but I'll tell my (pastor, sister, mom, uncle, etc) to put it in prayers. There is no favor God can't do. We all depend on him. (Disassociation).

Later on, you can help her, but on your terms.

To see all the examples, down ChatDicted 1.0 www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by daharry(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
i dont know why i always enjoy.ur thread KISS
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by iLegendd(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2018
daharry:
i dont know why i always enjoy.ur thread KISS
Let's get married and start having babies. Man to man tongue

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by TheSilentNight: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Adasun(m): 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
ilegend i need a favourite from u grin grin
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by ponti93(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
I dont really get some guys... Why going through all the stress when you can always reply, i'm sorry i cant help you with favor, its not convenient for me... That after hearing whatever the favour is... cool

3 Likes

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
ponti93:
I dont really get some guys... Why going through all the stress when you can always reply, i'm sorry i cant help you with favor, its not convenient for me... That after hearing whatever the favour is... cool
It's good to be blunt like that, but the difference between bad guys and good-bad guys is humor and intelligence.

Your suggestion about above is cool and she'll feel bad, but mixing it with humor will make her feel bad, yet with smiles. Women are emotional being and they LOVE to pay back. The only thing that disarms them is humor.

1 Like

Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2018
Adasun:
ileg.end i need a favourite from u grin grin

Favorite song?
Re: WOMEN: The Manipulative Power of the Word "Favor" & How to Bypass It [PICTURES] by Eberechi24(f): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2018
iClef:
Favorite song?
no, favorite currency

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Tricky Way A Man Tried To Take An 'up-skirt' Photo Of A Lady In Public / Nigerian Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Shows... / Why Dating A Naija Female Student Is Seen As A Liability By Guys(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.