Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? (486 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? by smpclippingpath(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Me and my boyfriend were living in two different cities. He is a really hard working guy and used to be always busy with work. We met like once in a month and used to talk over the phone like once in two or three days.

So it was a Friday night and I called him - after all the random conversations, he was like, ‘I’m really tired, we will talk tomorrow’. I was like, ‘Okay, bye goodnight, I love you!’.

The next day, Saturday afternoon, he called me and was like, ‘I have given a parcel to your friend. I have asked him to give it to you. Please go get it!’

I opened the door and there he was standing all tired and covered with mud and dirt. I was so damn surprised and the conversation went like -

Me - Wow, what are you doing here?

Him - I came to say I love you!

Me - You drove your bike for almost 8 hours (500 kms) to say I love you?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? by onecornerboy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
LEMME THINK FIRST

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
I love your eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2018
Colourich:
I love your azz.
dont lie wen am here

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Thing Someone Said Or Did To You? by pyyxxaro: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
I love the sound of your Fart sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Being A Side Chic For 6 Years, She Finally Got Engaged: / The Woman Men Adore...and Never Want To Leave / 'I Miss Sex So Much I Even Get Jealous Of My Door When I Put The Key In It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.