Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex (19118 Views)

What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by babasade(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
I've heard of guys here trying to shame women by asking what women offer . But the truth is, same questions should be asked of we male folks.

In the midst of the growing moral decadence, we are as guilty as well me

I remember a girl (Bose) I met on facebook we started talking and we became close forward to like 2 week of chatting and we talk dirty, she decided visiting and as a sharp guy very thing set perfume,rug everything neat baba is ready to burst as uncle don dey gym, thought running. The day came and the girl was comfortable so I made moves she was like hmm I don't trust, you are a player na so I begin promise even what I couldn't afford blabla. I even remember saying she is the first and the last. Konji na bastard

9 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
I told her I was going to buy her an aeroplane....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by OluwasureGig: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
that I will do her own Canada papers together with my own so that we'll japa together. babe give me cockroach style sef. me wey no even get WES profilegrin

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by selfwife(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
That night, I told him I was going to do his assignments for him that he shouldn't worry at all. I promised lots of things that night.Even Bobo was so Hot he didn't analyse all I said. After all the do, I remembered bobo was a 500 level engineering student........wetin I know for engineering?

44 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
selfwife:
That night, I told him I was going to do his assignments for him that he shouldn't worry at all. I promised lots of things that night.Even Bobo was so Hot he didn't analyse all I said. After all the do, I remembered bobo was a 500 level engineering student........wetin I know for engineering?

Virgin Mary.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by KingWarri: 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Promise to marry her that very year naso the mofo com start to dey do marriage plans.... Later dump her sorry ass..... tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by James4bright(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
selfwife:

Lie Lie.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Oddone22: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nothing,and otherwise I don’t promise anything for sex either we r in a relationship or we feeling winkeach other

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by selfwife(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

Lie Lie.
why?
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Treborblue(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
We used to bleep normally no strings attached all of a sudden she started distancing me , she came round one day I promised her heaven on earth, from money to dates to travel to everything, she no gree the konji wan murder me , John Thomas was seeing bress but couldn't touch and I no fit rape am after she comot I con dey laugh when I remember all the nonsense wey I talk.

17 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by James4bright(m): 8:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
selfwife:

why?

You know you lied, I won't tell you why though. But from your post, I can tell you are a guy.

22 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by selfwife(f): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
James4bright:

You know you lied, I won't tell you why though. But from your post, I can tell you are a guy.
I don't need to prove anything to you though. I am a lady and that incident happened.

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by James4bright(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
selfwife:

I don't need to prove anything to you though. I am a lady and that incident happened.

Nigerians girls aren't courageous enough to ask for sex, firstly.

And a good number of Nigerian guys would barely resist a girl who is willing to offer sex to them.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by mytime24(f): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
I promise to take him to canada embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by ashewoboy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
well, I promised to shift her womb when she visits. she visited buh I could not do anything as a church boy I was thencheesy. I even went inside the room to wear my trouser because I was putting on boxerscheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by GbengaAwe042(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Kongi na bastard.
I promised to buy her onitsha when i get to bread grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nairaboi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Met this big time runs babe who I just wanted to have a fling with. Nice azz, semi-pointed Juggs. The D day came and as I wanted to pull, she said "pls if you know its just sex let me know because I don't want my heartbroken" in mymind I was like wtf! U wey Chidi, Ikenna, Moses, Isaac, and many more don knack.
Las las, I form vex and ask her "why are you talking like this, do you think sez is my problem? Na so she turn up instantly. That day was a banger. Ch* more orgasms to your pucci.

N:B I still can't believe this girl day started claiming love o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
This one happened fairly recently. There's this guy, I know he has a thing for me but he's married with a bunch kids & a slew of girlfriends on the side, which he has told me about because, in his mind, I guess he thinks that's going to make me want him or whatever. I've known him for a number of years because he works for the leasing company I'm
renting from. So anyway, he's been persistent & creative all this time with his advances. The last time he paid me a visit, right before lockdown, he made another attempt, telling me that I won't have to rent anymore because he's going to build me a home. I don't even bother telling him off anymore, I just smile & let him waffle on all by himself.

20 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
I promised her I will buy her aeroplane, na so we fvck 1 week no stop. Last last she no see aero not to talk of plane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Herbephe1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
I promised her I would buy her money

1 Like

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This one happened fairly recently. There's this guy, I know he has a thing for me but he's married with a bunch kids & a slew of girlfriends on the side, which he has told me about because, in his mind, I guess he thinks that's going to make me want him or whatever. I've known him for a number of years because he works for the leasing company I'm
renting from. So anyway, he's been persistent & creative all this time with his advances. The last time he paid me a visit, right before lockdown, he made another attempt, telling me that I won't have to rent anymore because he's going to build me a home. I don't even bother telling him off anymore, I just smile & let him waffle on all by himself.
Juicy offer like that?! My people, You see how powerful being a woman is? Tomorrow, they will still come and complain of inequality undecided.

24 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Gofwane(m): 12:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Off topic....

There was this aunty renting a room in my grandad's compound that liked me so much. Always dashing me money and delicious food. She has this habit of undressing right in my presence, tormenting my young Abuna with her goodies.

One day after eating together in her room, she began to UnCloth. Na so me decode her purpose, begin dey roll for bed, say my stomach is hurting.
She waka come meet me begin dey press my belle till she discovered my Abuna on attention. The way I looted her whole body that day ehn, nigerian politicians looked like learners grin .

Aunty faith, wherever you are, may God bless you and your local government.

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
James4bright:

Nigerians girls aren't courageous enough to ask for sex, firstly.

And a good number of Nigerian guys would barely resist a girl who is willing to offer sex to them.

Bro, calm down. There is a level you get to in a relationship the female will ask for it and even beg you for it

My ex back then in school once begged me a day before I was to sit for an exam and I had to study hard but she was super hot. She even promised to prepare my favourite dish
Another happened when I was down with malaria symptoms; she came to check up on me but still don't understand how or why she became super hot but she had to respect herself after I turned her request down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Roma10: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Promise never to tell any of my friendz¿ If them ask me na ho i go ask¤¤
Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by INnaMAN: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2020
ashewoboy:
well, I promised to shift her womb when she visits. she visited buh I could not do anything as a church boy I was thencheesy. I even went inside the room to wear my trouser because I was putting on boxerscheesy.
pls read the question again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by James4bright(m): 12:48am On Apr 25, 2020
NACE13:

Bro, calm down. There is a level you get to in a relationship the female will ask for it and even beg you for it

My ex back then in school once begged me a day before I was to sit for an exam and I had to study hard but she was super hot. She even promised to prepare my favourite dish
Another happened when I was down with malaria symptoms; she came to check up on me but still don't understand how or why she became super hot but she had to respect herself after I turned her request down.

Those kind of girls are rare. The girls we get to see pretend a lot and would gladly die in silence than make any advances.

10 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by mydadsboy(m): 1:02am On Apr 25, 2020
NACE13:

FACTS grin

3 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:42am On Apr 25, 2020
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2020
James4bright:

Those kind of girls are rare. The girls we get to see pretend a lot and would gladly die in silence than make any advances.

At first, yes, but she is not pretending; she just doesn't want to be seen as a 'slut'. If you are the type she is free around, she might even be doing it without thinking about it because she's developed that confidence with you. Most guys are too frigid with their partner, so they(females) can't express themselves freely.

If your girlfriend can walk around butt naked and wanna play with you in her naked state, then it means she's developed it completely and isn't ashamed to show you her banging body.

6 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by NACE13: 2:07am On Apr 25, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
He promised to give me 200K if I could go one round with him. I rejected the offer. sad

What's with the face? You feel like you passed on a great opportunity and deeply regret it

5 Likes

Re: Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex by Blackfire(m): 2:32am On Apr 25, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You are the problem, only if you listen to me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats Your Idea Of Love??? How Real Is It To You / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.