Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake (38026 Views)

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by babeosisi: 4:25am On Jun 12, 2018
What a historic night
same as when the 2 Korean leaders met some weeks ago.
I know folks hate Trump,I tell them.to relax,God has him there for a reason
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by AgentGoat: 4:25am On Jun 12, 2018
I fear for Kim kardashian life.

He don put himself for CIA hand undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Switruth: 4:26am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
I am not a fan of Kim but he should not make the mistake made by Gaddafi and Sadam Hussein who abandoned their Nuclear program only to be killed after wards
They never met with USA presidents then. This is different.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Comr(m): 4:26am On Jun 12, 2018
The pretty smart kitty guy, With d World explosive nuclear weapon. Thumb up for holdin dis great historic summit.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Switruth: 4:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Nukilia:
This is a historic moment!

Develop the nuclear weapons, gain full mastery, guaranty the security of your country, then come to the negotiating table.

Long Live Kim
Long Live Trump grin grin
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by cardoctor(m): 4:40am On Jun 12, 2018
When two elephants fight.....,
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
I am not a fan of Kim but he should not make the mistake made by Gaddafi and Sadam Hussein who abandoned their Nuclear program only to be killed after wards

As an American: I have hopes that Kim will give up whatever he has now and work with South Korea and Japan. Unlike what happened with Saddam and Gaddafi, I don't think that will happen to him if he is smart.

As a Nigerian: He shouldn't give up his entire stash, negotiate something. Those nuclear arms is what got him to sit at the table.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nukilia: 4:47am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

Don't compare SLEEP with DEATH!

Qaddafi and Saddam are sleep, KIM is DEATH! grin grin grin grin Its been a long time that NK have been developing their nukes

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Zane2point4(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2018
firo08:
This is cool... imagine small north Korea giving U.S sleepless night.
And when our oga visited trump he was showed how to spell his own Name.
Sophisticated morons almost shutdown social media for numerous crap about bubu and trump.
How did north korea give usa sleepness night?
So why did they come to the negotiating table?
Isn't it obvious there economy is in shambles?
You guys need to understand intl politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by akbahbah(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

Hmmmm.....You are a wise person.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by callthefred: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

You're right but looking at history betrayal of such magnitude are more common when the Democrats are in power. The Republicans are more strict and straight. Democrats are very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by firo08(m): 4:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Zane2point4:

How did north korea give usa sleepness night?
So why did they come to the negotiating table?
Isn't it obvious there economy is in shambles?
You guys need to understand intl politics.

Oga I see no shambles in their economy and if kim-(north Korea) is less important the trump you and I know won't dare come for any negotiation.

5 Likes

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Zane2point4(m): 5:04am On Jun 12, 2018
firo08:
Oga I see no shambles in their economy and if kim-(north Korea) is less important the trump you and I know won't dare come for any negotiation.
Trust me when i say there there citizens are very famished.
Economy is just down, a major journal about there IGP confirmed that, for a very bloated man full of ego to succumb to the sanctions and come to the table is not beans, something must have pushed him, there is already internal upsurge, military and civilians defecting to South Korea.
The American whether we like it or not is very powerful just like romans of old, look what is happening in G7 summit, America steering the whole European nation.

7 Likes

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by onlyme07(m): 5:05am On Jun 12, 2018
Awesome,historic etc you may call it but there is more to it. Lets keep on watching on the sidelines.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by SenRolexy1: 5:08am On Jun 12, 2018
shocked... I dey fear what would be the end product of that fucking handshaking

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by daywatcher: 5:10am On Jun 12, 2018
With all the sanctions North Korea still has more mouth than Nigeria
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Sall(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Where is EXPLORER? You are needed here, to give a comprehensive details of the meeting between this two mad leaders.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 12, 2018
Wow

History!

Kim is a real mvp
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by 3kay945(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Those are men of action and determination. Not some old folks we parade here as leaders.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Motion123(m): 5:33am On Jun 12, 2018
Waiting for the outcome
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Viking007(m): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2018
AbubakarOS:
I hope USA will give up their nuclear warheads too...
This is the part I don't understand. They keep disarming every country while their own nuclear warheads remain untouched.

5 Likes

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Kophschmerzen: 5:37am On Jun 12, 2018
His grand PA also had a photo ops with Reagan, so I am trying to understand the history. The Chinese and Russians are playing the drumpf.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 12, 2018
Phewy:
After Trump called you fat monkey
After kim called him mentally deranged and a dotard grin
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Aldebaran(m): 5:42am On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmmmm

Mr Kim

Be careful grin
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by daramolakaydee: 5:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Dis 2 countries no dey go world cup jor. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by ikorodureporta: 5:44am On Jun 12, 2018
Trump is a knowledgeable guyman, bt haterz no jst won hear abt am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by nobsalis: 5:46am On Jun 12, 2018
Viking007:
This is the part I don't understand. They keep disarming every country while their own nuclear warheads remain untouched.

U no dey tire with dis blue??
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by nobsalis: 5:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Kim gt level sha"
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

As an American: I have hopes that Kim will give up whatever he has now and work with South Korea and Japan. Unlike what happened with Saddam and Gaddafi, I don't think that will happen to him if he is smart.

As a Nigerian: He shouldn't give up his entire stash, negotiate something. Those nuclear arms is what got him to sit at the table.
Please stop thinking with your teeth. I trust he won't give up anything. Why should he do that? He is not a fool. If country like India, Pakistan and that tiny Isreal have nuclear weapons, why shouldn't North Korea have?

What an insult and fuckery for USA to be thinking they can control another independent country on what they should have and what they shouldn't.
I urge any country that want to have nuclear weapons to have. It is a free world.
US should give up their nuclear weapons too.
Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 12, 2018
firo08:
This is cool... imagine small north Korea giving U.S sleepless night.
And when our oga visited trump he was showed how to spell his own Name.
Sophisticated morons almost shutdown social media for numerous crap about bubu and trump.
I trust that kim is not a fool.
He won't give in to whatever that bully wants.
Unlike the OSU-ALUSI morį»ns shouting biafLa Lefelandom and marginalization. Useless people that don't even have unity amongst themselves.

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by olaade21: 5:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Zane2point4:

Trust me when i say there there citizens are very famished.
Economy is just down, a major journal about there IGP confirmed that, for a very bloated man full of ego to succumb to the sanctions and come to the table is not beans, something must have pushed him, there is already internal upsurge, military and civilians defecting to South Korea.
The American whether we like it or not is very powerful just like romans of old, look what is happening in G7 summit, America steering the whole European nation.

Analyst. Nonsense talk.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Call07034780891: 6:02am On Jun 12, 2018
America is the world's police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill / US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.