Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake (37867 Views)

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Timoleon(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2018
HardMirror:
are you also an Economics ? Have you being 2 north korea?

somebody cannot gbagaun in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by donnie(m): 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Angela Merkel : Guy did u really had that 3some with that hooker? wink

That's #1...

#2 Did you really ask me that? Well, its none of your business, I'm president of America.

#3 Umm..Not sure if that was an appropriate answer President Trump

#4 Not like we were expecting something sensible from him

#5 O Lord, how long will we have to put up with this.

#6 Number 7, you haven't said anything...

#7 Wetin do your mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
donnie:

That's #1...

#2 Did you really ask me that? Well, its none of your business, I'm president of America.

#3 Umm..Not sure if that was an appropriate answer President Trump

#4 Not like we were expecting something sensible from him

#5 O Lord, how long will we have to put up with this.

#6 Number 7, you haven't said anything...

#7 Wetin do your mouth?

You killed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by donnie(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
abiodunalasa:

You killed it cheesy
grin
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by drasob: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Viking007:
This is the part I don't understand. They keep disarming every country while their own nuclear warheads remain untouched.

They want to be the only super power in the world.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by aigbeedo(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
I am not a fan of Kim but he should not make the mistake made by Gaddafi and Sadam Hussein who abandoned their Nuclear program only to be killed after wards

You need to visit Libya... Forget slavery you gonna apluade Ghadafi even years after his death the country infrastructure and amenities is far better than the country of ours.. Nigeria.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
troublemakea:

was wondering how you could be so dull and dumb being a very pathetic slowpoke only to figure out your scornful father was so rejected by God to the extent he had a dormant gene instead getting a woman 2 console his state of life he decided to get an unfortunate old fool loosed pussy as ur mum lil wonder badluck n misfortune keep trailing you n your generation non stop

I feel for you rejected baboon bt u will get no pity from me grin
woe betide you,
your useless drunkard old fool fagg0t father
your wasted ugly wh0re mother
your olosho sister
and you bastard product of a broken condom
It shall never be well with all of you and your generations yet unborn.
oloriburuku omo ofo jatijati
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

woe betide you,
your olosho sister

even you know it's written and even stamped by God that both u, ur family and your million generation (that's even if u wil live to see them coz I see ur father dying of inherited poverty from ur fore fathers while your mum is gonna be bed ridden all her life including her family to grin )

and just you no need pulling stuffs with you I know everything about u is cursed even the air u breathe so I wount be suprise to drive by and see ur dead corpse by the refuse dump me I wee just spit on u grin cause i know even wood to put ur decayed body ur local government chiefs cant afford grin

useless wasted fool

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
troublemakea:

even you know it's written and even stamped by God that both u, ur family and your million generation (that's even if u wil live to see them coz I see ur father dying of inherited poverty from ur fore fathers while your mum is gonna be bed ridden all her life including her family to grin )

and just you no need pulling stuffs with you I know everything about u is cursed even the air u breathe so I wount be suprise to drive by and see ur dead corpse by the refuse dump me I wee just spit on u grin cause i know even wood to put ur decayed body ur local government chiefs cant afford grin

useless wasted fool
woe betide you,
your olosho sister
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

woe betide you,
your olosho sister

pained fool I know I might have spoiled your day but u know just take time to think about ur life if possible die on a mountain praying grin
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
troublemakea:

pained fool I know I might have spoiled your day but u know just take time to think about ur life if possible die on a mountain praying grin
woe betide you,
your olosho sister
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Badgers14: 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

As an American: I have hopes that Kim will give up whatever he has now and work with South Korea and Japan. Unlike what happened with Saddam and Gaddafi, I don't think that will happen to him if he is smart.

As a Nigerian: He shouldn't give up his entire stash, negotiate something. Those nuclear arms is what got him to sit at the table.

Saddam Hussein has no stash of anything, there was no weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.. Bush just wanted to deal with Saddam.

As for Gaddafi,U.S just didn't like him for whatever reason, maybe he was rubbing shoulders with them.

Reason this, look at Iraq and Libya now and compare that to Iraq and Libya when both Saddam and Gaddafi was alive.. They might have some skeletons in their closet but their countries were more peacfully and prosperous than it is now.

As for Trump meeting with Kim ... Since Russia "owns" both government, they(Russia) made the meeting happen. Putin is seating on his lazy boy recliner puffing a phat cuban cigar.

Putin want to show the west he is the real godfather. A smooth criminal he is indeed.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by ernieboy(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
troublemakea:

but now they're crippled bah?

less worries
why do u think the us is willing to come to the negotiating table? if they were not a threat the us would have looked for an excuse and invaded them, remember Iraq?
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 6:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
ernieboy:
why do u think the us is willing to come to the negotiating table? if they were not a threat the us would have looked for an excuse and invaded them, remember Iraq?

yeah they do but also to me I sincerely do think the US is just only trying to stop other member countries like SK n Japan not to develop nuclear weapon

that's why they had to tame n sanction iran as quick as they can
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by zoedew: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
anonymous1759:

You guys keep spewing rubbish, if you think America is so sincere in their quest to enthrone democracy in all countries of the world, why haven't they try to do the same thing in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and Jordan? Abi elections dey hold for those countries?

Really would have loved to have a stimulating exchange with you on this issue. However, your gutter vocabulary signposts you to be an unsavory candidate for such exchange given your apparent inability to conduct communication in a decent language.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by zoedew: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Badgers14:

Saddam Hussein has no stash of anything, there was no weapon of mass destruction in Iraq.. Bush just wanted to deal with Saddam.

As for Gaddafi,U.S just didn't like him for whatever reason, maybe he was rubbing shoulders with them.

Reason this, look at Iraq and Libya now and compare that to Iraq and Libya when both Saddam and Gaddafi was alive.. They might have some skeletons in their closet but their countries were more peacfully and prosperous than it is now.

As for Trump meeting with Kim ... Since Russia "owns" both government, they(Russia) made the meeting happen. Putin is seating on his lazy boy recliner puffing a phat cuban cigar.

Putin want to show the west he is the real godfather. A smooth criminal he is indeed.

The present condition of Iraq and Libya is largely due to the failure of Saddam and Libya to open the political space for participation by the citizenry. For me, democracy is not necessarily the American brand but a system where the citizenry can participate in governance by being put in a position to decide who governs them and to call the government to account! Libyans under Gaddafi had a comfortable lifestyle but yearned greatly to have a say in the political affairs of their country. Not a few would give up comfort to have a say! The man dies in him who is quiet in the face of tyranny!
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Badgers14: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
zoedew:

The present condition of Iraq and Libya is largely due to the failure of Saddam and Libya to open the political space for participation by the citizenry. For me, democracy is not necessarily the American brand but a system where the citizenry can participate in governance by being put in a position to decide who governs them and to call the government to account! Libyans under Gaddafi had a comfortable lifestyle but yearned greatly to have a say in the political affairs of their country. Not a few would give up comfort to have a say! The man dies in him who is quiet in the face of tyranny!

Thank you for your constructive feedback.

I respectfully disagree with your first sentence that the failure of libya and Iraq is because of Saddam and Gaddafi.

Matter of fact, you got it right in your second sentence. Democracy per say is not soley the American brand. Hec some times (if you live in America) it seems we don't have democracy at all, maybe oligarchs (big donors like koch et all).

Libyans had a comfortable lifestyle when Gaddafi was in power, everyone knew their place in line. Now that he is gone, have Libyans actualized their "yearning" dream? Libya today is times 10 worse than it was during Gaddafi.

I think big countries like U.S should leave other countries alone to practice their own version of democracy.

Not to deviate from this topic but look at China, when you read the history of China, you will realize that Communism helped them achieved the level of economic development they achieved (this is my opinion). Also not saying Communism is a way to go but this tells us what works for country A might not work for country B.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma’s son urges South Africa rioters to ‘Protest & Loot Responsibly’ / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.