Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,446 members, 7,958,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake (38030 Views)

Did King Charles Ignore A Handshake From A Black Man In Viral Video? / Trump Ignored Nancy Pelosi's Handshake Before She Tore His Speech / Prince Haakon: 3 Muslim Women Refused Handshake, Norwegian Mosque Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Bonapart(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Trump the main man. Islamic terrorists would like this

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by nobsalis: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Viking007:
This is the part I don't understand. They keep disarming every country while their own nuclear warheads remain untouched.

D fear of Russia ain't gonna make them do dat
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Call07034780891: 6:07am On Jun 12, 2018
What does NK need NC weapon for when the country is in economic mess.

Nukilia:
This is a historic moment!

Develop the nuclear weapons, gain full mastery, guaranty the security of your country, then come to the negotiating table.

Long Live Kim
Long Live Trump grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by africanusvu(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
I am not a fan of Kim but he should not make the mistake made by Gaddafi and Sadam Hussein who abandoned their Nuclear program only to be killed after wards
.and don't u think it is better to stop them and lost one man than to allow them continue wat will kill all of us?
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by HITTED(m): 6:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Just look at Kim Kardashian Jung's haircut, just like a tout. And that's the leader of a kwantri!

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Donald Trump has, with this masterstroke of international high-stakes diplomacy, confounded all his critics, and accomplished an astonishing and wondrous feat that eluded ALL of his predecessors, as well as two previous generations of North Korean heads of state.

The author of the book entitled "The Art of the Deal", Donald Trump, has engineered, in that pivotal moment now captured for eternity in one single photograph, a MONUMENTAL breakthrough that will be recorded in the pages of history, as one of the greatest world peace initiatives of all time.

This writer was among many across the globe, who felt that the last US election was poorly conducted, and should have resulted in a victory for Hillary Clinton, but WOW, what a difference a day makes, in the grand scheme of human evolution.

Less than two short months ago, President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jung Un traded insulting taunts like two overgrown bullies in the school playground, causing seasoned diplomats the world over to express alarm and dismay about a perceived escalation of tensions in the
Korean Peninsula. Yet, very few could have realized at the time, that there was indeed a method to the madness, and that the two world leaders were merely sizing each other up, and laying the groundwork, in a most unconventional manner, for a future meeting aimed at securing nothing short of WORLD PEACE, once the dust had settled from that almost humorous exchange of insults that frightened so many observers.

I join millions of inhabitants aboard this spinning green planet called Earth, in congratulating The United States of America, for electing this brash and deceptively adept president called Donald J. Trump, who, on this 12th day of June, 2018, changed the rule-book of international diplomacy forever, and in so doing, set course for the sort of lasting world peace that could never have been envisioned just a few short months prior to this history-forging day.

Donald Trump is indeed DA MAN, and of course a big shout-out is also due to Chairman Kim Jung Un, who boldly ventured forth out of the safety of his once-named Hermit Nation home, with PEACE on his mind, and true sincerity in his handshake. The course of human history is altered forever and for the profoundly better, on this glorious day that dawns with such breathtaking prospects for the future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by ItzChinnex(m): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2018
I will comment when I come back from Lectures
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by NdiaraIGBO: 6:25am On Jun 12, 2018
Zane2point4:

Trust me when i say there there citizens are very famished.
Economy is just down, a major journal about there IGP confirmed that, for a very bloated man full of ego to succumb to the sanctions and come to the table is not beans, something must have pushed him, there is already internal upsurge, military and civilians defecting to South Korea.
The American whether we like it or not is very powerful just like romans of old, look what is happening in G7 summit, America steering the whole European nation.

You are yearning rubbish and stop watching or reduce your CNN!

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Nukilia:
This is a historic moment!

Develop the nuclear weapons, gain full mastery, guaranty the security of your country, then come to the negotiating table.

Long Live Kim
Long Live Trump grin grin

boy do u really know what De-nuclearization means? I guess u go improve on ur English

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Ebuka6841(m): 6:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Diplomacy at work
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 6:32am On Jun 12, 2018
firo08:
Oga I see no shambles in their economy and if kim-(north Korea) is less important the trump you and I know won't dare come for any negotiation.

trump initially pulled out twas Kim that had to beged on his kneels also sent a letter as big as a text book. grin

the summit is more important to kim than trump
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Reference(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

Please stop thinking with your teeth. I trust he won't give up anything. Why should he do that? He is not a fool. If country like India, Pakistan and that tiny Isreal have nuclear weapons, why shouldn't North Korea have?

What an insult and fuckery for USA to be thinking they can control another independent country on what they should have and what they shouldn't.
I urge any country that want to have nuclear weapons to have. It is a free world.
US should give up their nuclear weapons too.
Nonsense!

I have refrained from speaking but I have to reply this.

Mister. Today you can express yourself on social media because of the United States of America. This is a country that has spilled the most blood and buried the most treasure to ensure one thing for all humanity. That you and I can choose how to exist.

Is all right with the US,...no. But without them there will still be slavery in Europe, the Windies and the Americas, without them Hiltler will be deciding who lives and dies, without them the world will be largely Communists, without them Abacha will have remained in charge of Nigeria and without them Apartheid will have remained in force.

As you type whatever you wish, know this, someone somewhere in North Korea wished he could do same but will go to certain prison and possible death if he tried the same.

There is nothing on earth like liberty. It is God's irrepudiable gift to man that America guarantees for all.

If it cannot guarantee it for the citizens of Norrh Korea it has to do all it can to protect the liberties of its friends in the South.

3 Likes

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by troublemakea(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2018
1stolax:

Please stop thinking with your teeth. I trust he won't give up anything. Why should he do that? He is not a fool. If country like India, Pakistan and that tiny Isreal have nuclear weapons, why shouldn't North Korea have?

What an insult and fuckery for USA to be thinking they can control another independent country on what they should have and what they shouldn't.
I urge any country that want to have nuclear weapons to have. It is a free world.
US should give up their nuclear weapons too.
Nonsense!

can you just see ur level of foolishness?

goan develop ur Own ICBM na. shey u get mouth

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by tsquaure(f): 6:40am On Jun 12, 2018
[code][/code]
Jakumo:
Donald Trump has, with this masterstroke of international high-stakes diplomacy, confounded all his critics, and accomplished an astonishing and wondrous feat that eluded ALL of his predecessors, as well as two previous generations of North Korean heads of state.

The author of the book entitled "The Art of the Deal", Donald Trump, has engineered, in that pivotal moment now captured for eternity in one single photograph, a MONUMENTAL breakthrough that will be recorded in the pages of history, as one of the greatest world peace initiatives of all time.

This writer was among many across the globe, who felt that the last US election was poorly conducted, and should have resulted in a victory for Hillary Clinton, but WOW, what a difference a day makes, in the grand scheme of human evolution.

Less than two short months ago, President Donald Trump and Chairman Kim Jung Un traded insulting taunts like two overgrown bullies in the school playground, causing seasoned diplomats the world over to express alarm and dismay about a perceived escalation of tensions in the
Korean Peninsula. Yet, very few could have realized at the time, that there was indeed a method to the madness, and that the two world leaders were merely sizing each other up, and laying the groundwork, in a most unconventional manner, for a future meeting aimed at securing nothing short of WORLD PEACE, once the dust had settled from that almost humorous exchange of insults that frightened so many observers.

I join millions of inhabitants aboard this spinning green planet called Earth, in congratulating The United States of America, for electing this brash and deceptively adept president called Donald J. Trump, who, on this 12th day of June, 2018, changed the rule-book of international diplomacy forever, and in so doing, set course for the sort of lasting world peace that could never have been envisioned just a few short months prior to this history-forging day.
Donald Trump is indeed DA MAN, and of course a big shout-out is also due to Chairman Kim Jung Un, who boldly ventured forth out of the safety of his once-named Hermit Nation home, with PEACE on his mind, and true sincerity in his handshake. The course of human history is altered forever and for the profoundly better, on this glorious day that dawns with such breathtaking prospects [quote]

.Nk has gotten more than it came to the table for . Recognition from all countries of the world as equals . Before now that was unthinkable. Congrats to Kim Jong Un . He played his cards well
I doff my hat.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Awaja(m): 6:54am On Jun 12, 2018
US doesn’t respect week countries,Kim’s ICBM have given him negotiating power during the collective bargaining.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Could it be possible that trump wants to ally with these other nations (russia, north korea, china etc)? In order to exploit unknown potential benefits, cos the way he has been treating his previous counterparts and allies will make one this so??
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by shamecurls(m): 7:02am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
I am not a fan of Kim but he should not make the mistake made by Gaddafi and Sadam Hussein who abandoned their Nuclear program only to be killed after wards

Go check your facts again

There is a documentary of it on CNN

Iraq never had a nuclear programme. US allegations were false and nothing was discovered .

ICC is just a toothless court which should have prosecuted Bush.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by SoulB6: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Zane2point4:

Trust me when i say there there citizens are very famished.
Economy is just down, a major journal about there IGP confirmed that, for a very bloated man full of ego to succumb to the sanctions and come to the table is not beans, something must have pushed him, there is already internal upsurge, military and civilians defecting to South Korea.
The American whether we like it or not is very powerful just like romans of old, look what is happening in G7 summit, America steering the whole European nation.

This is what the media want you to think about North Korea

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by 2016v2017: 7:18am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by HardMirror(m): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2018
fiercehillz:
Kim has used initial gra gra to gain world power status for North Korea. Nice one kiddo
on what grounds is he a kiddo?
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by HardMirror(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2018
olaade21:

Analyst. Nonsense talk.
dont mind these america's asslickers

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:
All wrong! Ghadaffi and Hussein were killed for wanting to reshape Africa & Middle East Economically kicking out the US dollar NOT anything concerning Nuclear dealing.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2018
Zane2point4:
How did north korea give usa sleepness night? So why did they come to the negotiating table? Isn't it obvious there economy is in shambles? You guys need to understand intl politics.
Don't you know that many nairalanders are morons
I've been reading comments and shaking my head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2018
shamecurls:

Go check your facts again

There is a documentary of it on CNN

Iraq never had a nuclear programme. US allegations were false and nothing was discovered .

ICC is just a toothless court which should have prosecuted Bush.
ICC only gets proactive when only Africa leaders commits crime against humanity but for other world leaders, they turn a blind eye.

1 Like

Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2018
BlinkyBling:
Could it be possible that trump wants to ally with these other nations (russia, north korea, china etc)? In order to exploit unknown potential benefits, cos the way he has been treating his previous counterparts and allies will make one this so??
No! US doesn't Trust any Asia or Middle Eastern country to be a close ally that's why they hold Isreal close to their heart, Isreal has intelligent reportage and gathering of all Middle Eastern countries because they are surrounded by them. US is only trying to fornicate with China Economically but no allegiance, China is of more ally to Russian than to the US.
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2018
firo08:
Oga I see no shambles in their economy and if kim-(north Korea) is less important the trump you and I know won't dare come for any negotiation.
Are u an Economist? hav u been 2 northkorea? u.s don't want war not becos they can't but becos they also be affected
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by perdollar(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2018
I hope trump don't tweet sth else
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Bamz(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Marvyx:
So Kim is in His 30's?? Unbelievable shocked

And at 30 some Nlanders are still asking us what to do if their gf presses toothpaste from the top. cry

Haha some of them are asking us what they should do with N500, 000 in the bank.....
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by expert234: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

This "little rocket man" has no choice, bro
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by HardMirror(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Ikio:
Are u an Economics? hav u being 2 northkorea? u.s don't want war not becos they can't but becos they also be affected
are you also an Economics ? Have you being 2 north korea?
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
KIM SHORT SHA NO BE SMALL
Re: Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake by zoedew: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2018
AgbitiOnne:

Better to abandon his nuclear arms program and be open to let people decide who rules them. Saddam and Gaddafi died, not because they made the “mistake” of relinquishing their nuclear programs but because they were not willing to let the people freely choose who governs them. Not to do so leaves the window of distrust open. Am in the hope Kim is reasonable enough to see so!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Signs Order To Provide $600m Military Assistance To Ukraine / US Kills ISIS Leader, Abu Ibrahim al-Hashimi al-Qurayshi / Trump Amazed By African Woman's Ball Juggling Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.