Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) (750 Views)

She Caught Her Husband In The Act With Her Mother-pls Advice / How I Discovered My Fiancé Secret: An Affair With His Step Mother -pls Advise / I Am In Love With My Step Mother (pls Advice Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Hi seun,

My names are Gilbert osondu Gerald, I am an indigene of Anambra state in Akwuzu. I reside in lagos state.

This is my story

I lost my father at the tender age of 7 yrs, I grew up with my mum at aba, along the line things where kind of difficult while I was tender, so she did all sort of Jobs to keep me going in my secondary school days and finally to the University.

I studied business administration and graduated with 2.1.

I left aba to Lagos in 2002, which was when I finished my NYSC program

So I had lots of friends, and they were good ones, when they learnt I was the only apple in the family, they told a lady to trap me with pregnancy by drugging me, she succeeded and got herself pregnant.

I told my mom that someone Got me drugged and got herself pregnant, my mom adviced me to marry her, which I did.

In the year 2014, My mother died, it was like the woman I had was gone, I loved her and she was good.

I lived with my wife and kids, Frequently my mom comes to my dream to encourage me, and do all sort of things on me.

But recently in 2018 may 28 , My mom did a different thing she does, she appeared in my dream this time, she asked me to withdrawn a lot of cash and do somethings.

This moment she changed my life, I taught how could my dead mother be off help like this, it was unbelievable, I am now a millionaire.

I will tell you what my dead mother did for me.

Read full here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/i-am-in-love-with-my-biological-mother.html

this story is a real life story and its full content should remain in the site. any one found copying the content to nairaland or his or her website, will be charged for Copyrighting our article
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by Uglymugg: 11:02am On Jun 12, 2018
soccerepe:

this story is a real life story and its full content should remain in the site. any one found copying the content to nairaland or his or her website, will be charged for Copyrighting our article

Please don't fall for this, he wants you to open his website by force.

Nice reverse psychology.
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2018
bloggers and their arrant nonsense!!!

if it was remotely true then, here is my advice: go to the mountain of Jericho, bath in the acid water flowing from its fountain, then take a gun and shoot yourself in the foot....feel the pain, and if you dont think that this is the worst pain you have ever felt, try saying the above rubbish in public.
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by soccerepe: 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
go to the mountain of Jericho, bath in the acid water flowing from its fountain, then take gun and shoot yourself in the foot....feel the pain, and if you dont think that this is the wiorst pain you have ever felt, try saying the above rubbish in public.

hahahaha, Funny comment
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by mhizcassidy001(f): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2018
touching fabricated story i feel like crying but hell no am not opening that goddame site.you making money while we open site abi.kontinue.
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by Barzinime(m): 11:36am On Jun 12, 2018
Lol...the hustle is real grin
Uglymugg:

Please don't fall for this, he wants you to open his website by force.

Nice reverse psyhology.
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Awon cut and sew bloggers.
Re: I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
Just humbly ask us to click your blog instead of the wack lies.

(1) (Reply)

How Innocent Are You According To What You Think First? / Mom Feels Baby’s Head Between Her Legs Before Giving Birth On The Floor Of The H / Top Hollywood Celebrities Who Are Openly Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.