Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation (1959 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Temtee11223344: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has tendered the nation's apology to the family of the late Chief Moshood Abiola, the winner of the June 12, 1993 election.

Buhari gave this apology while delivering his speech at the conferment of national honours on the late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola and other key players of the 1993 elections.

An emotional Buhari also called on all dignitaries present at the conferment ceremony to stand and give a minute silence to all those who lost their lives for the June 12 struggle.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/breaking-on-behalf-of-nigeria-i-apologize-to-mko-abiola-buhari/

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
See strategy shocked grin
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
STFU dummy
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
The most useless president whom even ordinary Donald Duke will beat next year
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by dealslip(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
mtsheww!!! all of this wont move Nigerians. Why didnt you advice Abacha otherwise. The price of petrol is still N145 and the Nigerian populace is still groaning under you. Keep your June 12 hullabaloo to yourself. We are not moved. Abiola benefited immensely from the corruption enthroning era of IBB, He and IBB were so close their children were in an open romance and almost got married. He sponsored IBBs coup to topple you, he sponsored your coup to topple Shagari. He used concord newspaper against Awolowo. he supported Shagari against Awolowo. He was involved in drug trafficking and other corrupt vice like the ITT saga. Dele Giwa's death had to do with Giwa exposing IBB and Abiola's drug deals. Abiola's 'wealth' increased like mad during IBBs reign. You guys didnt call us then, now you wont allow us rest from this June 12 noise because you want to use it as a strategy to woo your dwindling popularity in the SW. Abiola should enjoy the dividends of his friendship with IBB and the military boys, he was IBBs friend and IBB was planning to handover to his friend. Abiola was a CIA assets as well and helped the imperialist in further destruction of Nigeria. Abiola was no saint. So please spare us the noise. The fact that he won an election doesnt make him a good man or deserving of the throne. I am not IPOB, I am full blooded Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
On behalf of the nation abi on behalf of your family?
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by three: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
"On behalf of Abacha, Babangida and my humble self"
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by bedspread: 12:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
Sheer human pretence!! On behalf of the Nation How??

If Pmb is sincerely doing this, He would say on Behalf of The Nigeria military and Leaders such as myself......

This is a waste of Time and Resources...
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Stainlessq(f): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
Count Igbos out of it! you should rather apologize on behalf of yourself and evil people like you that actually did d damage and are still doing more damage even today and pls extend the apology to Benue by dragging your herdsmen brothers back to futa jalon!
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
what a statement.......na me murder abiola....
on behalf of hausa-fulani abeg.....
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by firo08(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2018
Medicine after death
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by NOC1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
This guys listened to Channels news this morning, one of those who participated in the Sun rise daily pointed it out that "PMB should apologize to June 12 movement."

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by iyketex007: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
Lol.....apology indeed, words of a desperate man fighting hard to conjure sympathy from gullible Nigerians. Nigerians made peace a long time ago with the fact that June 12 was a national catastrophe, how many children, father and mother lost their lives that day and year because of a man's selfish personal ambition.

'My personal ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'........Gej.

Today is my birthday and I condone with every Nigerian that lost someone in that struggle, we'll get there someday.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Lipscomb(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2018
undecided will you keep quiet which strategy?
midehi2:
See strategy shocked grin
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Blooddiamond: 12:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
The Mummified idiot has gotten his voice back,but guess what! The idiot is only deceiving himself grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Masterppower: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
The idiot was part of the cabal that annulled the June 12 election but want to be seen as a saint now.

If he is sincere, let me step down and inaugurate abiolas son or daughter as the president to compensate the family and Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Paperwhite(m): 12:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari's apology is not sacrosanct as Babaginda & the Abacha family's are still there.Let all the vallians of June-12 do their apology individually.This feat is still a greek gift.Enough of the santimonous hypocrisy. angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by izombie(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2018
Watch how afonjas will be masturbating over buhari now.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by OAM4J: 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Long overdue, but better late than never.

Good one from PMB.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by KingRagnar: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
I got this squeamish desire cry knowing how emotional this must have been for the families of the deceased and for President Buhari. PMB truly has a great heart and is a man of integrity which can clearly be seen in how he honors those who died fighting for the good of Nigeria. I truly believe that somehow someday President Mohammadu Buhari will be honored as well
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by intruxive(m): 2:30pm On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Wow, buhari just wan kill these igbo people sha.
See painment and convulsion from comments above chai. Please ambode should watch third mainland bridge o, we dont want an entire tribe commiting mass suicide tongue
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by saaron(m): 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Any apology apart from declaring Abacha's military govt from 1993-1998 illegal/null and void with all presidential benefits confiscated and returned to the federation account, and Abiola's family compensated and paid all entitlements due to them via their late father as a former President, buhari is just deceiving himself.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by gberra: 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Buhari has once again substantiated his honour worthiness admist substantial general approval. The meekness of the highest authority to apologize and appeal the common grievance of the people with regards to democratic ethos is a demonstration of a lasting legacy in our national history.
And there is Nothing the slave easterners can do about it.

-Truth burns
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by anonymuz(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2018
dealslip:
mtsheww!!! all of this wont move Nigerians. Why didnt you advice Abacha otherwise. The price of petrol is still N145 and the Nigerian populace is still groaning under you. Keep your June 12 hullabaloo to yourself. We are not moved. Abiola benefited immensely from the corruption enthroning era of IBB, He and IBB were so close their children were in an open romance and almost got married. He sponsored IBBs coup to topple you, he sponsored your coup to topple Shagari. He used concord newspaper against Awolowo. he supported Shagari against Awolowo. He was involved in drug trafficking and other corrupt vice like the ITT saga. Dele Giwa's death had to do with Giwa exposing IBB and Abiola's drug deals. Abiola's 'wealth' increased like mad during IBBs reign. You guys didnt call us then, now you wont allow us rest from this June 12 noise because you want to use it as a strategy to woo your dwindling popularity in the SW. Abiola should enjoy the dividends of his friendship with IBB and the military boys, he was IBBs friend and IBB was planning to handover to his friend. Abiola was a CIA assets as well and helped the imperialist in further destruction of Nigeria. Abiola was no saint. So please spare us the noise. The fact that he won an election doesnt make him a good man or deserving of the throne. I am not IPOB, I am full blooded Yoruba
you've said it all.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by gberra: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
dealslip:
keep your Yoruba ish under your undies. You have just ended up embarrassing yourself.
For the record, June 12 is far bigger than Abiola, his personal inclination or his perceived personality.
It's all about the collective will of the people as was generally demonstrated, the rebirth of democracy and democratic dispensation, the display of free and fair election, the entrenchment of nationalistic outlook, an embodiment of national feeling of togetherness, the spirit of vigor in the face of tyranny and the eventual victory of June 12.
The recognition of this hard fought victory is not only monumental to the Yoruba race but to every Nigerian.
You can restrict your empty vituperations in the corners of your room.

-Truth burns

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by unbitchable(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

keep your Yoruba ish under your undies. You have just ended up embarrassing yourself.
For the record, June 12 is far bigger than Abiola, his personal inclination or his perceived personality.
It's all about the collective will of the people as was generally demonstrated, the rebirth of democracy and democratic dispensation, the display of free and fair election, the entrenchment of nationalistic outlook, an embodiment of national feeling of togetherness, the spirit of vigor in the face of tyranny and the eventual victory of June 12. This recognition of this hard fought victory is not only monumental to the Yoruba race but to every Nigerian

-Truth burns

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Emusan(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2018
Temtee11223344:
President Muhammadu Buhari has tendered the nation's apology to the family of the late Chief Moshood Abiola, the winner of the June 12, 1993 election.

Buhari gave this apology while delivering his speech at the conferment of national honours on the late Chief Moshood Kashimawo Abiola and other key players of the 1993 elections.

An emotional Buhari also called on all dignitaries present at the conferment ceremony to stand and give a minute silence to all those who lost their lives for the June 12 struggle.

Read More Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/breaking-on-behalf-of-nigeria-i-apologize-to-mko-abiola-buhari/

I'm still not understand the whole fuss about this annulment drama if the person who perpetrated the act won't be brought to book.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by Metuh: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2018
Is this man mæd ni

Who sent him?
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by ModsareChevres: 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
Piggyyeasterners are demoralized.
Hahaha
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by dealslip(f): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

It's all about the collective will of the people as was generally demonstrated, the rebirth of democracy and democratic dispensation, the display of free and fair election, the entrenchment of nationalistic outlook, an embodiment of national feeling of togetherness, the spirit of vigor in the face of tyranny and the eventual victory of June 12. This recognition of this hard fought victory is not only monumental to the Yoruba race but to every Nigerian.

-Truth burns
abeg get out. What do you know. Buhari just apologised to Abiola's family and not Nigerians. So all those your so called 'collective will thrash' doesnt hold water. You are the ones who continue to enthrone wicked and corrupt people, then turn around to ask why we dont progress. I repeat, Abiola desrves no sympathy. Your likes are ready to sell the whole nation because you must support your god, Buhari who is playing tiki taka with your brain right now.

“Dear Mr. President, you cannot honour Abiola in one breath and admire his tormentor in the same breath,” Wole Soyinka
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by phase1: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
All na for election. This man is so desperate for re-,elevtion and we need to be very careful.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by gberra: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
dealslip:

abeg get out. What do you know. Buhari just apologised to Abiola's family and not Nigerians. So all those your so called 'collective will thrash' doesnt hold water. You are the ones who continue to enthrone wicked and corrupt people, then turn around to ask why we dont progress. I repeat, Abiola desrves no sympathy. Your likes are ready to sell the whole nation because you must support your god, Buhari who is playing tiki taka with your brain right now.

“Dear Mr. President, you cannot honour Abiola in one breath and admire his tormentor in the same breath,” Wole Soyinka
Neither Abiola, his family nor Nigerians have asked for your empty sympathy. You should rather use your sympathy to cure your paranoia.
Need I remind you that Buhari apologized to Abiola and All those who lost their lives in the course of the struggle and it was very well received by all. It is rather too late for sympathy, henceforth, He would not only be remembered but also be celebrated in the annals of our history.
I advice you to brace up for the pains, bruises and burns every June 12 of your living days would deliver to your soul.

Let me heap more misery, Did you see the picture of Soyinka at the investiture?. Well, Baba graced the event in a plain style, happy mood and with intellectual composure and that only means one thing to you and your bittered folks.... Go figure.

-Truth burns

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child killed by monkey after been snatched from the mum, see pictures and videos / Dear Nigerians, Please Pray For Zamfara! / Buhari Is The Sponsor Fulani Invasion-Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.