Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,780 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation (1986 Views)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy / Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by dealslip(f): 8:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
gberra:

Neither Abiola, his family nor Nigerians have asked for your empty sympathy. You should rather use your sympathy to cure your paranoia.
Need I remind you that Buhari apologized to Abiola and All those who lost their lives in the course of the struggle and it was very well received by all. It is rather too late for sympathy, henceforth, He would not only be remembered but also be celebrated in the annals of our history.
I advice you to brace up for the pains, bruises and burns every June 12 of your living days would deliver to your soul.

Let me heap more misery, Did you see the picture of Soyinka at the investiture?. Well, Baba graced the event in a plain style, happy mood and with intellectual composure and that only means one thing to you and your bittered folks.... Go figure.

-Truth burns
Sit down there and be ranting. Did I even in any of my comments even pitied Abiola. I repeat Abiola deserves the annulment of the election. Evil people will pay for their wickedness. If you like go and jump in the lagoon. That is your business.
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by gberra: 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
dealslip:

Sit down there and be ranting. Did I even in any of my comments even pitied Abiola. I repeat Abiola deserves the annulment of the election. Evil people will pay for their wickedness. If you like go and jump in the lagoon. That is your business.
Dealslip, read my fingers: you're inconsequential. I am not a bit surprised at your being too slow to understand the purpose, value and consequence of history behind June12. Perhaps, you're deliberately crude minded and a bit too ridiculous. As a matter of fact, You are more evil, wicked and idiotic for undermining the essence of history irrespective of the man in question. You are a disgrace to omoluabi. I doubt if you're one either
Re: Buhari Apologizes To Abiola's Family On Behalf Of The Nation by dealslip(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:

Dealslip, read my fingers: you're inconsequential. I am not a bit surprised at your being too slow to understand the purpose, value and consequence of history behind June12. Perhaps, you're deliberately crude minded and a bit too ridiculous. As a matter of fact, You are more evil, wicked and idiotic for undermining the essence of history irrespective of the man in question. You are a disgrace to omoluabi. I doubt if you're one either
A wicked and evil person calling another one evil. PMB is only playing politics with June 12. Your hypocrisy and PMBs stinks to the highest heavens. I repeat Abiola deserves every treatment he got from IBB and Abacha. You wicked hypocrite, you don't mind the whole world dead as long as PMB is not touched. If you look deep inside of you, you will know your response would have been different if it was another President that declared this. Not everyone will be plagued with narrow interest like you so you cant force me to accept your views. You can't honour the oppressed and admire his oppressor in at the same time. Hypocrite. I am fully Omoluabi, our hallmark is to speak the truth and been objective. For your information I share same state of origin with Abiola.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APGA To Field A Northern Presidential Candidate In 2019 / Anyone Watching Apc Campaign In Katsina? / APP Guber Candidate Congratulates Ihedioha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.