Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy (60584 Views)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by ebukajay184: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2023
President Buhari has apologized to Nigerians over the naira redesign policy, saying that it was not introduced to cause hardship, IGBERETV reports.

In his words;

β€˜β€™I apologise to you for the hardship caused by the change of the naira. It was done to boost the economy of the country, not to cause hardship to anybody.”

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1631344417771593752?s=19

Recall in October 2022, the Governor of the Central Bank, Godwin Emefiele, announced the plan to redesign the N200, N500, and N1,000 notes. The policy resulted in a scarcity of Naira in February after the deadline for the swapping of the old notes for the new notes expired.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439969/president-buhari-apologizes-naira-redesign-policy/

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by God1000(m): 9:04am On Mar 04, 2023
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

471 Likes 26 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
All your policies are always hard on the masses, it simply means you care less sir

492 Likes 23 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.

224 Likes 18 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by shuttox: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Buhari no get shame

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by adioolayi(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
I didn't hear him speak about Naira redesign policy in the clips though...

But, if true, then, I believe El-Rufai's submission that President Buhari can be "Convinced" by his cabinet members for their own selfish interests.

This is a very bad attributes of a leader anyways...how can the President be tossed around like a coin No wonder it seems we have been on a pilot scale for so long...and this also explains open interagency confrontations ....no form of alliance between agencies, everyone just doing what they like..

So good to see this administration bis coming to an end.

It is well

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by kestolove95(m): 9:07am On Mar 04, 2023
Olodo... May29 should come fast fast abg.. Diz man dey vex me

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Totilopussylick(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
tongue

Buhari apologizing to the same people he claimed he doesn't belong to, even though he claimed he belongs to everybody tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Anwons(m): 9:08am On Mar 04, 2023
Apologise? Sick people everywhere

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Adeolaeniola(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't believe this, a dictatorship can never apologize.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Beebah321(f): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Since when you dey seat, na so so wahala.
Thank God say your time don finish.
Make una clear road cool
President Peter Obi is coming cool

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Xscape1993(m): 9:11am On Mar 04, 2023
I am not surprised because I knew it will end this way.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Vinnie2000(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
This Buhari ehn.. undecided

Just like Singer Blaqbones said in the Intro of that 'Bling Bling' song. cheesy
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Ikea81: 9:15am On Mar 04, 2023
He should apologise to his ancestors for being stupid for 8years, and ending it with the worst election in the history of Nigeria

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Vinnie2000(m): 9:15am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Beebah321 post=121458669]Since when you dey seat, na so so wahala.
Thank God say your time don finish.
Make una clear road cool
President Peter Obi is coming cool[/quote]

See my Babe o!

A Sweet OBidient! wink cool

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Thegamingorca(m): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2023
Ogbeni, wetin you dey apologize for? That was the best policy you have ever given to Nigerians

Meanwhile
For once we can succeed in uprooting Tinubu and sanwo olu mafia from eko. Fear not lagosians, Agbero no dey gree zuga on credit grin. We will paint the sky once again with eeeeeeeeLuuuuuP. I urge us to come out en masse as your votes will count even better this time.

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour Top to Bottom!!!!! Vote for a leader to rule Lagos for the ppl, by the ppl and held accountable by the ppl. Not one houseboy that will be delivering our IGR to Tinubu in Abuja.

Let's Spare no freaking quarter this time around. Squeeze the life out of their votes to the point dey start begging like Charles Soludo. cheesy cheesy

Shebi dey want to steal mandate. Sanwoolu will go and become tinubu's aid grin

Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour top to bottom

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by ifytrik(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Thegamingorca:
Ogbeni, wetin you dey apologize for? That was the best policy you have ever given to Nigerians

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Toluwanise247(m): 9:32am On Mar 04, 2023
God bless the president elect
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
God bless our dear nation Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless APC supporters
God bless everyone that voted APC
God bless me
God bless you
God bless nairaland users

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Buhari4sale: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
You've been forgiven Mr president for gigging us BOLA AHMED TINUBU ỌMỌ ABIBAT...

Enemies should go and queue till 2063.. Anyone that doubts that year should please come and bet with me. Until 2063, igbos can't smell the seat of presidency. Nigeria no be no man's land. Na Hausa get am, Fulani collect am from them but they later realize Nigeria isn't for Hausas alone then they come in peace to Yorubas and igbos, seeking their cooperation to form a country irrespective of their differences in terms of tradition, culture and beliefs, natural traits and attitudes included.
But, not quite long after independence the most favourable tribe who think they are the most smartest and wisest destroyed the agreement between these three major tribes in Nigeria due to their greediness. It was leant that...

I no dey talk again jare... Everyone knows the story I beg

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Fragility6: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria twice. Worse head of state under military rule and by far the worst president ever to rule under democratic rule.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by haffaze777(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Clown

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by ecolime(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Baba werey,

Make May 29 reach, make e vamooze commot for Power.

He had every opportunity to redeem his battered image but blew it.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Fut9ure: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Haha

I love the hardship and sufferings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
After subjecting us to all this suffering. I don't accept this apology.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Worst Nigerian president ever!

Failed 1st tenure!
Failed 2nd tenure!!
FINALLY FAILED 3RD TENURE!!!

angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by NothingDoMe: 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Lol. Lots of apologies today πŸ€£πŸ˜…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by GreyLaw(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2023
A president as useless as the 'p' in psychology. Abeg do hand over to Tinubu and get away from our sight. Your administration was leprous and may a man like you never arise in Nigeria again. You were a curse to all the dead and dying Nigerians during you admin. Good riddance to bad rubbish in the next few months.

You will be remembered for only evil continually.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by MelesZanawi: 10:01am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwing that baldheaded blockhead called Emefiele under the bus.

There is no how Emefiele would escape going to jail.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.