Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her (1030 Views)

I Almost Died When I Sat Beside A Nigerian Man. They Don't Use Deodorant Or Perf / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by ExAngel007(f): 3:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hilarious! Smitten lady starts planning wedding and baby names after her crush sat beside her and smiled at her in church

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=nwanlecha1&s=typd&x=16&y=14
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by general111(m): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
this lady should call her second child nigeria..
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by kunleweb: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
LMFAO grin grin
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by Giddymoney(m): 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
general111:
this lady should call her second child nigeria..

Or better still name the child BUHAR...

Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by lovesearch: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
lol
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
lovesearch:
lol

Nice one...it may be the last chance
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by Preshy561(f): 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2018
oluku.

don't concentrate in what you came to do in church,this is why I don't really take all these ladies that flock in church too serious;always having something in mind.
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by kunleweb: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
I just took note " Oluwafifedemilade " Some ladies can fantasize cheesy
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by isacolukay(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Preshy561:
oluku.

don't concentrate in what you came to do in church,this is why I don't really take all these ladies that flock in church too serious;always having something in mind.

Nice Racks....
Re: Lady Starts Planning Wedding And Baby Names After Her Crush Sat Beside Her by virago(f): 12:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even guys too fantasize

(1) (Reply)

A Motorcyclist Caught Masturbating In Broad Daylight. / Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / Screenshot Your Phone And I'll Tell You The Name !!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.