Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? (3058 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Woman Confronts Her Husband's Gay Lover But Got A Shocking Reply From Him (Pix) / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ObiomaUchechi(f): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Am super angry!!!!!

My friend showed a pic of my boyfriend kissed an ugly guy.

Together we then found out that he has a gay lover, he even made a whole disgusting website about it, here is the link!!!

I dont know what to do anymore but I still love my boyfriend? How can I make him stop this disgusting gay stuff? God help us!!!!!
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by STARGREEN(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
If he never cared to discuss it with you with possible means of ending the mess please run. If he's feeling bad towards it, Perhaps he will change with love than argument. Yet if you can...

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ahnie: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
Are you bothered about the kiss or about the fact that your darling boyfriend is a GAYBRIEL?

3 Likes

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Meet with people who can lead you on how to use him for money rituals.

The spirit of their likes pay stupidly

Don't lose the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Elsanchez: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Organize a party you fool
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ahnie: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
Why do people even kissed with their eyes shut?

Just curious!

Anyways op...I strongly feels the gay guy isn't your boyfriend...maybe you just felt like slandering his name more like treating his fvckup.

Funny enough you just created this account today....
Busted!

4 Likes

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Op which do you prefer your boyfriend cheats with a lady or your boyfriend cheats with a gay? grin
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
I believe minding my business is the key if you wanna be happy in this world, but coming to rub your life style on my face is the height of it.... Please be warned
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ObiomaUchechi(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
ahnie:
Why do people even kissed with their eyes shut?

Just curious!

Anyways op...I strongly feels the gay guy isn't your boyfriend...maybe you just felt like slandering his name more like treating his fvckup.

Funny enough you just created this account today....
Busted!

Never used Nairaland before bec I usually settle all issues with my family but I cannot tell anyone about this!!!! Am stupid to be so much in love with him
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ahnie: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:

Never used Nairaland before bec I usually settle all issues with my family but I cannot tell anyone about this!!!! Am stupid to be so much in love with him
Eziokwu......!
Ohkay ooh!
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by STARGREEN(m): 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Op which do you prefer your boyfriend cheats with a lady or your boyfriend cheats with a gay? grin
Which kind question is this? Invariably you are in support of that madness?
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
STARGREEN:

Which kind question is this? Invariably you are in support of that madness?
I asked an innocent question nah. grin
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bikonu flee! Your anus is in danger!! Ighotago?
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by STARGREEN(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Have you answered her own? Meanwhile kindly ask a wise guy to interpret that your comments.
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ObiomaUchechi(f): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:

This is funny to you? angry angry angry ODE BURUKU
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:

This is funny to you? angry angry angry ODE BURUKU
Aunty ewo lepe? Se e wa okay sha?

Yes it very funny! If your man deem it if to cheat on you with a gay then you should know you are in for it. You are just a camoflauge, the decorative thropy wife to show the society he is a Man while he continues being his real self (gay) in closet. YOU should be more worried about your place in his life than his gay partner.

BTW my first question was to check how mentally balanced you are,an insane being would have chosen one option while the sane one would frown at both. Now that you fall into the later, I believe your first step should be getting to know your husband because it is obvious you do not know him. Then you can work with the truth you find out about him. Good luck
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ahnie: 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ariza:
Aunty ewo lepe? Se e wa okay sha?

Yes it very funny! If your man deem it if to cheat on you with a gay then you should know you are in for it. You are just a camoflauge, the decorative thropy wife to show the society he is a Man while he continues being his real self (gay) in closet. YOU should be more worried about your place in his life than his gay partner.

BTW my first question was to check how mentally balanced you are,an insane being would have chosen one option while the sane one would frown at both. Now that you fall into the later, I believe your first step should be getting to know your husband because it is obvious you do not know him. Then you can work with the truth you find out about him. Good luck

Ariza are you with us atall?
She said her BOYFRIEND..not husband,!

But to be candid,that your question was very annoying Sha!

Anyways obiomauchechi and ariza... kindly hug your urselves and let go.
kiss
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
ahnie:

Ari za are you with us atall?
She said her BOYFRIEND..not husband,!

But to be candid,that your question was very annoying Sha!

Anyways obiomauchechi and ar iza... kindly hug your urselves and let go.
kiss
ehn ehn sorry, lol maybe I'm not with you cheesy grin

I hold no brief against anyone though.
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Powersurge: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
If you need to learn, Excel, Python etc for data science/data analysis subscribe to this channel

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8uWi5m5FMUER-4jonqfFOg
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lie..Mumu gay trying to get traffic on the useless website...na thunder go faya your gay ass angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
ahnie:
Are you bothered about the kiss or about the fact that your darling boyfriend is a GAYBRIEL?
What's the differencegrin
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Brightdude007: 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:
Am super angry!!!!!

Together we then found out that he has a gay lover, he even made a whole disgusting website about it, here is the link!!!

I dont know what to do anymore but I still love my boyfriend? How can I make him stop this disgusting gay stuff? God help us!!!!!
Can only see two ugly guys kissing.....well beauty lies in the eyes of the .........
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by GreetMe(m): 12:40am On Jan 13, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:

Nairaland no go kill person, this site is fast becoming another Twitter of cooked up stories cheesy

This picture is actually from a NL guy that posts disgusting gay stories here, i dunno if y'all can remember.

So the op saved the picture and used it to open this thread and said she hasn't visited NL before!!

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Jodha(f): 1:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Break up with him nah...... it's obvious he's bisexual...
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Apination(m): 1:08am On Jan 13, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:
Am super angry!!!!!

Stay there they claim love until he gives you HIV undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ObiomaUchechi(f): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jodha:
Break up with him nah...... it's obvious he's bisexual...

I try so hard but I love him too much to break up with him. I dont know what to say to him embarassed
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
GreetMe:

Nairaland no go kill person, this site is fast becoming another Twitter of cooked up stories cheesy

This picture is actually from a NL guy that posts disgusting gay stories here, i dunno if y'all can remember.

So the op saved the picture and used it to open this thread and said she hasn't visited NL before!!
Can you imagine?
It's easy to know that it's a scam. How can someone share a personal story and still share a referral link for further confirmations?
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by ObiomaUchechi(f): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2020
I have talked to my boyfriend about this yesterday. He slapped me and said never to talk about this again. What do I do? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by uthlaw: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Go look for a lesbian partner,equation balance or quit the relationship....
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by culf: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
my dear, make up your mind to either live with it or breakup with him because they hardly stop the act.

I pity wives that their husbands are gay
Re: Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? by culf: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
ObiomaUchechi:
I have talked to my boyfriend about this yesterday. He slapped me and said never to talk about this again. What do I do? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

live with it or walk away.

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Erection And Cums Anytime I Think Or See Erotic Image. Help. / Ashawo Joints In Osogbo / Why Fornicate And Still Go To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.