Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

My University Lecturer Is In Love With Me (pls Advice Is Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My University Lecturer Is In Love With Me (pls Advice Is Needed) (528 Views)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / A Female Lecturer Is Interested In Me / University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My University Lecturer Is In Love With Me (pls Advice Is Needed) by ceciliambah29: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hi, My name is Angela, a final Year student now at the State university of Enugu (esut) , I live in Abuja.

I am a Law student in the faculty of Law.

This is my story

I met a lecturer in my Year three (3) , So he usually singles me out as one of his best student in class.

So one day I went to see him to submit one of the assignments he gave to us.

I called him to ask him if he was in the office, so he said yes, I should come to the office, so I went to see him.

We Talked a lot and we discussed primary in school matters, so suddenly my lecturer asked me to come to his House and see him.

I went to his place after three days, just the way he asked me to come, when I arrived he was glad to see me.

He served me food, drinks and also bought me a surprise package, I asked him of his wife.
So hurting he said his wife is late, I confirmed it and saw it was true.

Read Full touching story and drop ur advice here : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/my-university-lecturer-is-in-love-with.html?m=1

pls avoid Copyright, it has a penalty
Re: My University Lecturer Is In Love With Me (pls Advice Is Needed) by Abaje195(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Like You / (must Read) 9 Things Men Would Only Do When They’re In Love / 5 Foods You Must Eat Before Cex [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.