Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

How To Get A Girl To Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Girl To Like You (532 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl To Like You by Dan1cole(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2018
As a student I see alot of diverse kinds of girls on a daily basis.
Most of these girls often form 'class' and play hard to get, especially the ones that are not even that beautiful.
Nevertheless, one thing I believe is that no matter how hard or classy she thinks she is or may look, she's still female and can still fall for a guy. Except she's lesbian or something tho. cheesy
Anyways, lets just get to it...
Getting a girl to like you is not impossible, it just requires the right tactics.

1. Give her systematic attention
Unlike the popular belief of 'ignoring the girl' you wish to have interest in you. I say, give her attention, but systematically.
Talk to her, play with her. Ask her questions like 'what's your favourite color?', 'how's your day going?', 'how was your weekend?', 'what are you're dreams?', have her talk about her beliefs and philosophies of life, etc. And as she talks, listen and maintain eye contact.

Every female loves attention. But don't overdo it.
Give her attention for sometime and ignore her for sometime. And also, do talk about yourself with her too (but not arrogantly). Females like to hear guys talk about themselves.

2. Compliment her
Most girls get complimented alot, hence, the need for your own compliment to be special, different and notable.
Don't just tell her she's looking good, or beautiful, or fine, she's probably heard that a million times and yours won't make a difference. Get innovative! Compliment her on something abstract and less obvious. Or even if you wanna compliment her on her obvious features, do it with difference.

3. Stare at her
Now this may seem kinda strange, but remember I told you that females crave attention.
Learn to stare at her from a distance or even from up close; do it consciously from time to time. Stare with a smile on your face and don't stop until she catches you, then smile and look away. If she doesn't ask you about it later, then I'm paying for your next data subscription.
And when she asks you about it, simply reply that you were just admiring her.
My brother, believe me, you have just registered yourself in her mind.
Extra tip: doing it when you're suppose to be concentrated in some other thing, heightens the probability of success. For example, lets say when a lecturer is lecturing.

4. Call her
This is important, learn to call even when you don't have anything of importance to tell or talk to her about. Just call and say you're just checking on her to see how she faring. You might even add that you miss her smile, or her company or something you know. Like I said, get innovative!
Don't keep the call long and awkward, keep it short and direct.

5. Show genuine care
Now, it's easy to pretend to care in order to just get the girl, but some girls will sense your pretence from a mile away. So show genuine care for her. Do her favors, but don't make yourself cheap.

6. Touch her unaware
Touch her hair, her hands, feel her physique etc. And (although not related to the point) get in her personal space sometimes as well, make her smile when you meet her and when you leave her.
Extra tip: do it innocently and appear absent-minded sometimes to heighten the chances of success.

Lik I said before, every girl is capable of falling for a guy. It just takes pushing the right buttons and making the right moves on the part of the guy.
And the idea here is to make your interest in her evident without actually announcing it. And hopefully (tho proven) these six techniques will do just that.

Thanks for reading.
Criticism, corrections and additions are welcome.
Author: Daniel W.Dan
Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You by Mikolion87(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2018
The fact is this, a girl can fall for you after you've gone through all these troubles for her sake but will not hesitate to dump you the moment she sees a guy who possesses what she needs in a man. She might even be the one to crave for his attention...
The easiest way to get a girl obsessed about you is:

1. Achieve something in your life. Be independent. Aspire to be successful in your career or business. If you're still in school, focus on your academics, graduate, get a job. Life is in phases. Who wouldn't love a successful man.

2. Look good and cute. Have a good dress sense. Look clean and smart.

3. Have a good sense of humour

4. Don't be possessive. Give her some space. Get busy with other activities. It will allow her time to miss you. But whenever you're with her, give her all the attention and care.

5. Be romantic in a subtle way

6. Mingle with other female friends of yours. Don't always hover around her. She'll soon get fed up. Interacting with others will show her you have other options but chose to come for her. She'll value you the more.

The mistake most guys make is going after a girl without seeking to first build attraction. If you have successfully built the attraction between you two, she'll be the one seeking your attention and coming after you. And this happens when you have a goal for your life.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Girl To Like You by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
or just skip everything and just flash money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Rejects Tenant's Rent, Ask Him To Go And Build His House In Lagos / Parents: This Pretty Lady Without Hands And Legs Weds Handsome Man <photos> / Between An Upcoming Musician And An Upcoming Model(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.