Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women (675 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Beautiful Photos Of Nigerian Military Ladies That Can Make You Fall For Them / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Gender Equality in the military.

In achieving gender equality, it has to be achieved in all areas.

Making military compulsory for women will make them to have a sense of belonging.

Over the years, feminism has proven that whatever the male folks can do the female folks can do better.

Military should be compulsory for all females in Nigeria.

Israel is the only country in the world that is practising gender equality in their military.

The Israeli military is compulsory for both males and females.

You must serve at least 2years in the Israeli military before the age of 26.

I think the Nigerian military should be remodelled after the Israeli military.

Presently over 95% of the Nigerian military is made up of males which is bad for gender equality.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2018
The Federal government should as a matter of emergency take fact of this article.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by LeHMaR(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2018
The fact that feminism preach equality doesn't mean that they would want to be involved in all these kind of things..
i personally think that what feminist really want is equity but still preach equality because no government would accept any equity-seeking group... Even physically challenged persons would be ignored.....
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2018
LeHMaR:
The fact that feminism preach equality doesn't mean that they would want to be involved in all these kind of things..
i personally think that what feminist really want is equity but still preach equality because no government would accept any equity-seeking group... Even physically challenged persons would be ignored.....

You obviously hasn't read the meaning of feminism..

Feminism is all about equality not equity shít.

Equality is what women want.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by LeHMaR(m): 6:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Elder001:

You obviously hasn't read the meaning of feminism..

Feminism is all about equality not equity shít.

Equality is what women want.

I know what they say they want, but to think of equality between two sexes with very diffrent physical capabilities is very impossible.. Both sexes are unique in their own way.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
LeHMaR:

I know what they say they want, but to think of equality between two sexes with very diffrent physical capabilities is very impossible.. Both sexes are unique in their own way.

There's nothing impossible about gender equality in the military.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by COOL10(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elder001:
Gender Equality in the military.

In achieving gender equality, it has to be achieved in all areas.

Making military compulsory for women will make them to have a sense of belonging.

Over the years, feminism has proven that whatever the male folks can do the female folks can do better.

Military should be compulsory for all females in Nigeria.

Israel is the only country in the world that is practising gender equality in their military.

The Israeli military is compulsory for both males and females.

You must serve at least 2years in the Israeli military before the age of 26.

I think the Nigerian military should be remodelled after the Israeli military.

Presently over 95% of the Nigerian military is made up of males which is bad for gender equality.
. I'm totally in support of this. Equality shouldn't only be based on the good aspects and rewards. It should also involve the not-so-inviting points. The question is:How many of the so called feminists will be in support of this? Close to none,I'd say. The truth is modern feminism isn't about equality as much as it is for women's rights. That's why it's called 'FEMinism' in the first place. It's all about gaining advantages for the female folk. It has nothing to do with the equality of both sexes. This in actuality is the double standards of the world we now live in.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
COOL10:
. I'm totally in support of this. Equality shouldn't only be based on the good aspects and rewards. It should also involve the not-so-inviting points. The question is:How many of the so called feminists will be in support of this? Close to none,I'd say. The truth is modern feminism isn't about equality as much as it is for women's rights. That's why it's called 'FEMinism' in the first place. It's all about gaining advantages for the female folk. It has nothing to do with the equality of both sexes. This in actuality is the double standards of the world we now live in.

Perhaps it's about being in control/dominating of the male folks.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Misters iamgrey5,capslocked,lordKO
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elder001:
Ladyhippolyta88 and ibkayee.. what do you guys have to say?
I believe it should be a choice.

But if it is compulsory I would gladly apply and learn new things.
I don't think it would be easy but it could be worth trying.
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by youcanmakeit: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
I grew up in the barracks, and there are lot of military women already..
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by COOL10(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elder001:

Perhaps it's about being in control/dominating of the male folks.
. Sadly,it's what it's turned into
Re: The Nigerian Military Should Urgently Be Made Compulsory For Women by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2018
COOL10:
. Sadly,it's what it's turned into

I feel angry that women aren't being sent to fight this Boko Haram.

Enough is enough ,Men can't be dying everyday while women are deployed to barracks to apply makeup.

(1) (Reply)

For A Moment Let Y'all Focus On This Dude / How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law / Model Rachel Diiva Stuns In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.