Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law (676 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by MissRaine69(f): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2018
That you are aware that her husband ( your brother) regularly uses prostitutes?
Scenario: One of the woman he uses contacts you via social media to complain that he has re-engaged on a payment arrangement and unless she is paid she is going to post all their sordid details on social media.

Now the issue is something similar happened 2 years ago and the sister in law was informed and ceased communication for nearly a year her rationale being “ you don’t like me that’s why you want to break up my marriage!”

Do you mind your own business or do you discuss matters with your brother asking him to sort his mess out? The rest of the family have access to said mentioned social site.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by kelly8919(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2018
I would rather speak to my brother. He knows how best to handle his affairs smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by pryme(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2018
It's difficult to live with a nagging conscience, at the same time you could be hanged for doing what you believe is right.

My advice? Play your part is resolving the issue and have a clear conscience.

Sometimes "minding our business" is an excuse. Besides when shit blows up and hits the fan (as long as family is concerned) it becomes every bodies business.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by IamLEGEND1: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2018
MissRaine69:

Scenario: One of the woman he uses contacts you via social media to complain that he has re-engaged on a payment arrangement and unless she is paid she is going to post all their sordid details on social media.
I sip kunu and mind my business. That's how I roll.

and I believe the word you're looking for is "reneged".
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by DELTACHAINSMOKER: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Another one. . . Nairaland's chief romance and relationship analyst has started again.

Is it just me. . . I swear I don't understand one thing that I read up there.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
I sip kunu and mind my business. That's how I roll.

and I believe the word you're looking for is "reneged".

Thank you
Re: How Do You Tell Your Sister In Law by MissRaine69(f): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Another one. . . Nairaland's chief romance and relationship analyst has started again.

Is it just me. . . I swear I don't understand one thing that I read up there.
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Model Rachel Diiva Stuns In Sexy Photos / Why Husbands Cheat / Nigeria Woman Celebrate After Her Hubby Sidechick Allegedly Got Into An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.