Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (62676 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by DeSepiero(m): 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dami12345:

Claiming a monopoly of knowledge is one of the few must stupid failing of average people.

Because you can't doesn't mean it can't happen.
Your predecessors believed a while ago that everything worth discovering in science has been discovered.
Well guess what. They wereare wrong.

Are you digressing because you're not able to mention specifically the cloning method that births an adult clone in 14 weeks?
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
Dude, what's going on is clearly way above your head.

FYI, this war is being waged economically and informationally, the military (and its hi-tech) comes third. And, when it comes to the first two, China and Russia are a no match. This new deal is actually a genius political checkmate against China - a victory that was entirely won with a whole lot of back-end intelligence driven leg-walk boosted with hard-line Trumpnomic policies and pure Trumpian bargaining power.

Have you seen the alleged video presentation of hope that Trump showed to Kim? Boy, China just lost its little pawn and bargaining chip and its so glorious.

By the way, unlike Iran, did you notice how the EU and the UN were neatly isolated from this deal?

Dude Trump is a post-modern political genius and he's playing for the future while you all are still trapped in the past. And, above all, God is with Trump.

You, my friend, are a genius. Glad to have you as friend. I dont need to comment as long as you are here saying exactly all i can.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Holymann(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
YakubuA:

What about the scars and birthmark?

If you had read from the begining, you'd have seen where he said scars and birthmarks are the only way to differentiate the clone from the original
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by vhickky(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

What do you mean 'restart' Earth ? Are you not aware that the Earth we live on is the matrix of the real version ? This is a limited version where Lifespan is limited and its based on polarity and this reality is coded using binary system of 1s and 0s, what of the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 plus 1,2 Reality ? Bro, this is why you cant really understand what God is..this Earth is actually the alternate Earth.

What happened ? You guys dont know ? What do you think dreams are. Hello! You cant have one without the other. This one runs on a specific spectrum of light, a very narrow band compared to the other reality. That is why it is called a Simulated Reality.
this one Don weak me o..... I was following and really intrigued in everything u were saying till you said this...... why must this earth be the alternate version and not the dreamland earth?.... and if we leave footprints on the internet, why are you not scared of being hunted down and tortured for giving out classified information?
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
You are so, so ignorant.

Go and check the US-China trade ratio, then come back after that. Do you even realize that China is neither a first world country nor a developed economy? Just google China's per capita income as opposed to that of the US - it will wake you up from your delusion a little bit.

Their hate and envy towards America leaves them ignorant and deluded.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
vhickky:
this one Don weak me o..... I was following and really intrigued in everything u were saying till you said this...... why must this earth be the alternate version and not the dreamland earth?.... and if we leave footprints on the internet, why are you not scared of being hunted down and tortured for giving out classified information?
Follower a snifer and go bunkers overtime.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Holymann:

If you had read from the begining, you'd have seen where he said scars and birthmarks are the only way to differentiate the clone from the original

Then it will be very easy to identify the clone since it will not have any scar. All or most original humans have scars.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by omogidi234(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
post=68430176:
Too much Sense and over Calculation will not kill this North Korea president....

Personal pen...
Peraonal Toilet....
Personal......

Everything he used were brought from NK in an additional aircraft.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by vhickky(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

There is nothing to worry about. There is no way you will get to know how cloning is done without becoming aware of other information relative to creation and the different levels of existence.

This reality grows towards entropy, it is a controlled system. My only worry is that those who are not yet ready could be startled and might fragment their minds.

But I am sure many already have the feeling that this world is not the end of all, where ever people go to, when they die, should be eternal, right ? grin

Although the experience here is limited to just 5 senses, the next one will be shocking in its parameters, so it is best if people upgrade their Soul and perceptions so they dont get culture shock there after. What I am saying is that you can transceive data between realities while here and understand exactly how the cookies crumble.
using your subconscious mind abi?...... and we move to the law of attraction again...
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by dxpecial(m): 5:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.
maybe our President is also cloned wetin we no go hear for this world this one is strong
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by LotusFan: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

My sub-conscious mind is the OS running my physical body now, for the regular humans, it is the conscious mind that runs the entire bodily functions and they tune to sub-conscious to get things done, right ?

Here the sub-conscious program runs the show, the great thing is that the system runs all the functions and keep my body in perfect state and senses things before they happen.

Cool...huh ?

Wonder what the need is for for all the polymonikerism?
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by APL33: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Someone even asked if that's what happened to Buhari grin

cheesy some peeps can be gullible sha
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
GMBuhari:
Quite agree, seats have been checked, there are several cases out there of lethal handshake and there's a little something called anti dote
better yet, i have read about toxins that are designed specially for a particular DNA configuration

If they want him dead he'd be dead before now
they did a lot prior to the meeting. China And Singapore provided the needed cover for Kim. Trump does not want Kim dead, but some moles around him do.

You saw how Kim refused to touch the American beast when trump took him out to see it? The young man did not trust anyone except xi jin .

That occasion wasn't a perfect place to kill him . They needed to have him to lower his guard by using this historic meeting, then invite him over to the US - and that invitation has been extended already.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Caseless: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
tobdee:
Always at alert. I won't blame him.
BTW, i just love his swags especially that his baggy pants grin grin
who de sew him trousers sef? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Caseless: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chubhie:
I think in the near future long after Trump is gone, The little rocket man shall be made to account for his madness. Save, He have Russia to back him.
you American ass-licker should shut up. What's Kim's sin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Caseless:
Tomorrow dawn you go carry your kettle dey go mosque to continue the fast. May the blessings of Ramadan not pass us by as a result of uncontrolled aggression.

Assalam alekium.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:

What do you mean 'restart' Earth ? Are you not aware that the Earth we live on is the matrix of the real version ? This is a limited version where Lifespan is limited and its based on polarity and this reality is coded using binary system of 1s and 0s, what of the 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 plus 1,2 Reality ? Bro, this is why you cant really understand what God is..this Earth is actually the alternate Earth.

What happened ? You guys dont know ? What do you think dreams are. Hello! You cant have one without the other. This one runs on a specific spectrum of light, a very narrow band compared to the other reality. That is why it is called a Simulated Reality.
Billyonaire my man grin Glad you're back
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Caseless: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Chubhie:

Tomorrow dawn you go carry your kettle dey go mosque to continue the fast. May the blessings of Ramadan not pass us by as a result of uncontrolled aggression.

Assalam aleikum.
grin

Sorry! No take am serious. Na fasting de cause am.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
grin
It's all good.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
grin
It's all good.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2018
hmmmm!
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by scantee(m): 10:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Timoleon:

With this your grammar, how do you convince anyone you can read, let alone understand scientific fiction?

Seen Thanks.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Caseless: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Chubhie:

It's all good.
thanks.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
Sharap chinese ass licker.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
Na lefty
grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:
Only inherited birthmarks which is already encoded on the DNA can reflect on the clone, but marks and scars acquired during the subjective lifetime will definitely not show up on the clone but can be modeled or tattoed.

The clone will not have same memory as the original.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by princfred(m): 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Caseless:
Na lefty grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
x

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified / Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.