Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (62710 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by ovcwality(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:
Clone has zero memory, but is often nano-chipped with the encoded memory of the subject. Or with any memory that one decides to define the ego of the new creation.
Is this clone a living thing or robot, bcuz I don't understand how them go put the information u are talking abt in his brain
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:
Clone has zero memory, but is often nano-chipped with the encoded memory of the subject. Or with any memory that one decides to define the ego of the new creation.

The challenge is how do you extract the memory of the subject? Because is the only way to get the clone to have same personality as the subject.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by ovcwality(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
YakubuA:

The challenge is how do you extract the memory of the subject? Because is the only way to get the clone to have same personality as the subject.
Na ur question dey related to wetin I dey ask self, luciferan I no ask how clone is make, I d ask hw dem go put memories of d original person
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:

Humans are frequency beings of resonance with brainwave patterns that can be controlled. Your memory and thought-patterns are organically being sync'd multiples of times per second by your creators, and the technology for highly advanced humans on the intelligence metrics to actually remotely do that has been available for decades and it is now massively being deployed, and will be much easier with the launch of 5G. 5G will be a game changer for Cosmic Computing.

Please which technology is that?

The way human memory is stored is not like computer memory so I don't think 5G will be of much help. While computer memory is stored at a particular location in a certain pattern so is very easy to retrieve, the human memory is not like that and science is yet to discover with certainty where human memory is stored and the pattern and unless this is done it will be impossible to retrieve human memory.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Luciferan369:

Memory is not stored in the physical body, so that is where you get it wrong and that is exactly where the scientists get it wrong. So the left brain logical analytics can not really overstand the very nature of mental body which is an aspect of the Human Energy System. Step outside of your physical body as a disembodied entity within a disembodied existence then you will understand the mechanics of Consciousness.

I do not like to speculate, I have nothing to gain on this anonymous forum. It does not take up to 5 minutes to download your memory, and ofcourse it can not take up to 2 minutes to embed it on a new vehicle and have it ready to run.

You have not respond to my question on the technology in the previous post.

You said in your previous post: the technology for highly advanced humans on the intelligence metrics to actually remotely do that has been available for decades

What is your evidence that memory is not stored in the physical body? The reality point otherwise.

How can you download the memory when you don't know where and the pattern it is stored?
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
x
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by millomaniac: 11:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Too much of American films is bad.

Ignorance is horrible.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by millomaniac: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

Some very foolish ignorant idiots don't have any clue what's going on in their world and they are too stupid to be curious. In a way I don't blame them because the beings that control the world see to it that people don't think too much. They can't fathom the thought of cloning a head of state. I wonder what will be their reaction when you tell them some other beings from other planets/universe or dimension has long since been visiting and some of them are still on earth.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Luciferan369:

I didnt say I do not know where memory is stored. You generalize your limitations and go as far as attributing it to me. It was not supposed to be an argument, as I thought you wanted me to enlighten you on the subject matter. Nothing I state here is up for a debate.

Should you want to know, simply ask.

You are yet to respond to the technology question. Which technology is that?

What is your evidence that memory is not stored in the physical body?

The last part of my post was a question not a statement referring to you may be better rephrase as:

How can one download the memory when one does not know where or the pattern it was stored?

Since you have partly answer the last question then tell us where the memory is stored and in which pattern.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2018
x

X
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 11:00am On Jun 15, 2018
millomaniac:

Ignorance is horrible.
You are a fool. During the period after Las Vegas shooting when people ask police to fish out the culprit,Trump said it is not like in films where police would get the criminal immediately.
When you think film is reality,you are the ignorant one. So you believe all this nonsense and Jet Li trick
Your Mumu never do.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
millomaniac:

Ignorance is horrible.
You are a fool. During the period after Las Vegas shooting when people ask police to fish out the culprit,Trump said it is not like in films where police would get the criminal immediately.
When you think film is reality,you are the ignorant one. So you believe all this nonsense and Jet Li trick
Your Mumu never do.
Your Mumu partner said he has experienced it,let me tell us how he experienced it or is he also a CLONE.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2018
millomaniac:

Ignorance is horrible.
Your Mumu never do.
Your Mumu partner said he has experienced it,let him tell us how he experienced it or is he also a CLONE.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by YakubuA: 12:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
Luciferan369:
x

X

No response to the above questions?

Some scientists are of the opinion that memory is stored in the mind. And mind is the transmission of the reality to the brain via the senses together with previous information through which this reality is interpreted/understood.

The problem is scientists can see the effect of mind but have never observed mind and if a scientist cannot observe it there is not any way for a scientist to study it.

Apart from memory issues there are other environmental factors/influence that will render your theory invalid. For example a cloned Kim from the US will most certainly have different personality compared to the Kim that was brought up in North Korea due to the environmental factors or influences.

As for the cosmos computer that is assumption there is no proven reality to it.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by millomaniac: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Your Mumu never do.
Your Mumu partner said he has experienced it,let him tell us how he experienced it or is he also a CLONE.

No need to waste words. Just continue magnifying your folly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K / Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.