Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) (62678 Views)

Kim Jong Un's Sister Calls Southkorean President Idiot, Warns Seoul Is A Target / See Kim Yo Jong, Kim Jong Un Sister Running Fast With Bread (photo) / Kim Yo-Jong, Jong-Un's Sister To Lead North Korea If He Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Crixina(f): 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
You can't trust the Amerikans. History is replete with the betrayal & backstabbing of the Amerikans.

Trump pulling out of the JCPOA with Iran is one of such examples.

Amerika also pulling out of the ABM Treaty in 2002, well, simply because she thought Russia had become a rusty-old bucket is another pointer.

Infact, if I were Kim, I would insist that meeting room be changed. Who knows? CIA might have done their thing. An enemy they've been hunting for years coming to them on a platter.

And that pen could have been laced with a deadly chemical weapon - with Trump having the antidote.

But what I still can't wrap my head around is why Kim would give up her nuclear arsenal for a snake like Amerika - seeing how Saddam & Ghadafi were butchered.

I sincerely hope this is just a charade designed for the cameras.
I swear down this Kim is up to something and it ain't good.
Used to be a fan of the Americans, still am maybe, but their own is becoming too much, conspiracies, backstabbing and betrayals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:31am On Jun 13, 2018
You guys over rate America too much, i am sure nuclear weapons were on standby in NK before he traveled out , in case anything happens to him

this is 2018, America can't win any war if it happens , it will only end the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by sexdoll: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
i thought they said billionaires have the simplest signatures.

that donald trump signature no be for here o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by AloneTK: 9:32am On Jun 13, 2018
egojeny1:

Asin eeh! Thought it was only me dt noticed the grammatical blunder coming from a whole Explorers.

I don't think so. Read the piece again, the pen was SWABBED by an aide but later SWAPPED by the sister

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
If you can build and test nuclear bombs then you are not an empty brain.

Besides, North Korea is not a shi.thole, as their presidential palace doesn't use generators to pump toilet flushing boreholes.

So, this idea that it is only the US that can poison somebody, when in fact North Korea is equally advanced exposes how inferiority complex has destroyed the average Nigerian mind.

What a disgrace!

12 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2018
x

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2018
millomaniac:

Like they cloned one president of Africa's most populous black nation.
Jubiril
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 13, 2018
x

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
egojeny1:

Asin eeh! Thought it was only me dt noticed the grammatical blunder coming from a whole Explorers.

The thread' s topic is having Swapped i.e Changed.

The thread's body is having swabbed i.e clean or wipe and you can see someone, aide with glove swabbing(wiping) the pen with a material.

Se u understand

cc: Mr Dikenawar

4 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by 9ja4show: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
namet:
If you can build and test nuclear bombs then you are not an empty brain.

Besides, North Korea is not a shi.thole, as their presidential palace doesn't use generators to pump toilet flushing boreholes.

So, this idea that it is only the US that can poison somebody, when in fact North Korea is equally advanced exposes how inferiority complex has destroyed the average Nigerian mind.

What a disgrace!

exactly bro, they think its Hollywood action movies , america knows they can't go to war with NK.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Sense won't kill this nigga, but,I like it as he's his own personal person. American is too dangerous to be taken lightly. He outsmarted them
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by andyanders: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Swapped is different from swabbed.

Let's correct the headline to reflect the true story.
Both Could also pass depending where op is coming. She took the pen and cleaned it and that is swab, and she equally changed the pen,which is the swapping herein. Swabbing could be used 'cus she cleaned up the pen with the white globe. By swapping,she equally changed the pen her brother used with the one she brought out from her pocket.

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
jashar:

Too much conspiracy movies at work here.. Haba grin

To you, it is, but you can not evaluate others based on your limited understanding of certain subject matters. You know nothing about others yet you want to judge others based on your technologically dysfunctional myopia.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by millomaniac: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Chubhie:

Jubiril

Maybe that's why he has such an affinity for dead things undecided
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2018
LOL. This is why you don't watch too much Sci if movies.

pocohantas:

Hmmm. It is either you reduce the intake of trams or you reduce watching of sci-fi movies. Maybe both.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by santopelele(m): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
YES, AS THEY TAKE CLONE NIGERIA PRESIDENT, LATE PA BURUHARI
[quote author=Luciferan369 post=68432538]It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time,

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kil
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by jashar(f): 9:39am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

To you, it is, but you can not evaluate others based on your limited understanding of certain subject matters. You know nothing about others yet you want to judge others based on your technologically dysfunctional myopia.

Uncle, thank you for demeaning my intelligence this morning. You do well....

You're so smart, you couldn't decipher a joke despite the emoticon?

It is well with you o...

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:40am On Jun 13, 2018
Sterope:
LOL. This is why you don't watch too much Sci if movies.

It messes with the brain. Too much of everything is bad grin
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2018
It's necessary precaution
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2018
santopelele:
YES, AS THEY TAKE CLONE NIGERIA PRESIDENT, LATE PA BURUHARI

That is subject to argument, but I strongly believe the Nigerian President was replaced. If he goes for check up everything 6 months, then it is an indication that the blood transfusion with the basic genetic electrolytes must be drained and cleaned up and refilled. He should look younger and healthier if that is done.

This is not conspiracy, it is something on-going. I got chipped one time.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 9:43am On Jun 13, 2018
Amastermovic:
what do I know.. just wanna b Nigeria president in the nearest future..
you don't know anything and you want to be the president of Nigeria. Who cursed Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 13, 2018
jashar:

Uncle, thank you for demeaning my intelligence this morning. You do well....

You're so smart, you couldn't decipher a joke despite the emoticon?

It is well with you o...

I do not joke on such sensitive issues. Cloning is not comedy.

Sorry if I got on your nerves.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Chubhie: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
nobsalis:

Stop takin weed.... But u won't listen now u see your life
Weed or no weed, That gentleman you quoted is giving you classified Intel for free.

5 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Hmmm. It is either you reduce the intake of trams or you reduce watching of sci-fi movies. Maybe both.
Nawa for u Sha
Anyone who has a new idea from what ur used to or what u think possible is on trams or sci-fi diet abi??

Open ur mind and widen ur eyes n u will be amazed at what is going on in this world

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by ovcwality(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
9ja4show:

exactly bro, they think its Hollywood action movies , america knows they can't go to war with NK.
Stop taking weed, NK cnt go to war with USA, even if na 4 technology I tink Japan rule 4 DAT aspect in Asia
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

Nawa for u Sha
Anyone who has a new idea from what ur used to or what u think possible is on trams or sci-fi diet abi??

Leave me alone

3 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 9:46am On Jun 13, 2018
Am imagining they'll be discarding the suit he wore. Because trump touched his right arm, they will not be taking anything for granted lols
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 13, 2018
NOBODY WAN DIE
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Gggg102(m): 9:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:
It is necessary for Kim to be very careful. Many Heads of States have been swapped with clones. With his sample, just two DNA cells can be cultured, electrified and magnetized for polarization, then introduced to embryonic fluid for fertilization and in 14 weeks a brand new Kim Jong-Un can be produced. And with Laser/Saner Technologies beamed from satellite his memory can be harvested within seconds and implanted on a nano-chip and beamed to the skull.

A brand new Kim, can be produced, and the next phase will be to replaced him with the clone, with full memory, but this time, with a tracker and botnet for control using the Voice of God (VoGT) Technology.

There are many clones that have been replaced with heads of States already and even celebrities have been replaced. Even their wives will not spot the difference if well handled, apart from birth marks and scars and spots.

I have experienced this. And I read some people saying he can be killed. That is silly, no one dares to kill these days, they simply replace the real with a clone that they control 100% with VoGT.

so they will wait 30+ years for the clone to grow to adulthood??
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Sultty:

Seems like a scene from this swazenigger film about clones. If ur conversant with technology u will have known that cloning failed woefully around d time it was invented and it died down. So what u r saying is baseless and know that if truth us wants Kim dead... He will surely die

Pls you people should stop embarrassing us why do you guys keep saying "if the US wants Kim dead...he will surely die" . do you think people like him are so lax like African leaders, that dude ain't easy to kill, in fact the almighty US tried several times & couldn't even get close to the presidential palace talkless of reaching him. Only God can make you die when he wants to, not the US.

P.S am just fed up how Africans especially Nigerians see the whites as some kind of supreme beings that's better than them. This shyt has got to stop

6 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Gggg102:

so they will wait 30+ years for the clone to grow to adulthood??

Oh no, it takes just 14 weeks, at the moment. I am hoping the technology will be improved on, but 14 weeks is not bad.
Re: Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos) by luminouz(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

I do not joke on such sensitive issues. Cloning is not comedy.

Sorry if I got on your nerves.
Learn to ignore most NLanders...they never open their minds or eyes to anything progressive....most haven't even left the shores of their local regions.....they reason with localised mindsets!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.