Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes (4485 Views)

Why The Rate Of Divorce Is High & Why Families Break Up / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
crackhaus:

Between you and I, are you really going to act like your knees didn't buckle a little bit as you read it? grin

No but maybe your picture can do that. grin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

I am too old for ya. First wrinkles and grey hair showing ... Nothing to see. grin
cheesy cheesy

She's blushing.. cool
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

No but maybe your picture can do that. grin
I'm more than happy to make your knees buckle, just tell me when and where. I don't hide like you. cheesy
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
MizMyColi:

Lol.

Let me just tag her for tagging sake.

Mindfulnessgrin
You succeeded in messing up my tease. If you had waited to see how she responded, you would have sensed how she was completely blindsided by my affectionate display. grin

Now she's going to go all out to prove it didn't have the desired effect. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by MizMyColi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
crackhaus:

You succeeded in messing up my tease. If you had waited to see how she responded, you would have sensed how she was completely blindsided by my affectionate display. grin

Now she's going to go all out to prove it didn't have the desired effect. cheesycheesy

So it was a tease eh?
I thought to mi self it was a sincere declaration of love.

tongue
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
MizMyColi:

So it was a tease eh?
I thought to mi self it was a sincere declaration of love.

tongue
Declaration of love just like that? cheesy

Even Mindfulness will rinse her eyes with formaldehyde the day she reads a declaration of my love to her anywhere on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by MizMyColi(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Even Mindfulness will rinse her eyes with formaldehyde the day she reads a declaration of my love to her anywhere on this forum.

cheesy cheesy
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Yes, because you would never have the courage to confess your love for me. cheesy
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Yes, because you would never have the courage to confess your love for me. cheesy
Haba shocked
Courage? cheesy

Okay then, if this is what will make you sleep better later on tonight, then I agree sweet pea.
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

Haba shocked
Courage? cheesy

Okay then, if this is what will make you sleep better later on tonight, then I agree sweet pea.

Okay then what? grin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by mimimile93: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2018
I keep telling my friends no matter how the child resembles you, do DNA test to prove you own the child.. Naija women are who.res
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
mimimile93:
I keep telling my friends no matter how the child resembles you, do DNA test to prove you own the child.. Naija women are who.res

Yeah, because men have been leading by example. Keep telling your friends. grin

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Mznaett: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
Cry babies everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Okay then what? grin
What else do you need to read?
I just agreed with your assessment about my lack of courage to express my love for you, anything else? gringrin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

What else do you need to read?
I just agreed with your assessment about my lack of courage to express my love for you, anything else? gringrin

Say how much and why you adore me. grin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Say how much and why you adore me. grin
After I see what you look like. I need to know what I'm getting myself into before doing this. grin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

After I see what you look like. I need to know what I'm getting myself into before doing this. grin

Keep dreamin' cheesy
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by crackhaus: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
Mindfulness:

Keep dreamin' cheesy
You sef, keep waiting for declaration of love. grin

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2018
crackhaus:

You sef, keep waiting for declaration of love. grin

gringrin
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by jaksmillioniar: 3:27am On Jun 16, 2018
Espada10:

Continue yapping imsu girl ...you may think you have succeeded in marrying a mugu but you will be the next randy and Naija woman to be killed inAmerica wey u dey.
in ur useless lifeNeva insult my coco beauty again

1 Like

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2018
This is a very controversial subject
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by jaksmillioniar: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
[quote author=Espada10 post=68528937][/quote] she mean a lot pls u be my guy I hate it wen u and donstan talk bad abt her
Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by Seahawk: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
So Cococandy was banned but the instigator was left to keep roaming around on NL?

mmm. No surprise there. Not the first time. Thanks for confirming your prejudices dear supposedly impartial moderators. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DNA or Divorce: Is Now Important Since Some Women Are More Harmful Than Snakes by GodnGold: 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
This is my opinion,some may agree with it;some may not.

The idea of a DNA test is nice for those who can afford it.
But for our Brethren who cannot afford it;may the odds be in your favour.Who knows?

Most individuals even some of our vociferous brothers are not of their ancestral blood lines...the lines are really blurred!

And the women who are foot-loose and go all in without the fear of bearing another man's child,what goes on in your mind?

Respect is the word!
If you respect a man and go falling in your pleasant places;make sure you don't go home with the stench ,dust it off!

The reason 90% of men cheat and still maintain their homes is because they are not emotional like women.A man is primarily after getting off than expressing emotions.Women do the opposite.

Lets not argue over who did what and who didnt...may the odds always be in your favour!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids! / Sombody Wants To Spoil My Joy. Guys, Is This Fair? / Can We Use Omo Detergent To Bath New Born Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.