Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (75989 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Reelmii: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pope22:
With the K keg..
u are wicked, hahahahahhhahahahhaahhaahahshahhhhh
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Thojan(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Just to get attention...
Check my signature
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Cyriloha(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
issa Lie, she should try wizkid or a mallam..... she will be BROKE

Make she try me first
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Johntimo1(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
anty wait lemme see

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Fruitofthevine: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na small thing na.Make those guys wey their destinies don bend go sleep with her make she inherit the liabilities biko.lol
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by gamaliel121(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wait till obontami fucksssss you.....you own destiny will leave you..hahahahahah
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Tunagee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
She dey craze
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by terzurum(m): 3:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Then she will be my 2nd wife if I no see money for her hand I go take wrapper sell go play Bet9ja
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
She is possessed with a serpentine demon. Some ladies are just demons on human flesh. If you ever sleep with them, hmmmm...na fasting and prayer go set you free. I know wetin I de talk
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Aladaofada(m): 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
THUNDER FIRE U.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
Just lately a facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.
The lady with the facebook user "Queen lisa lisa" stoutly said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he'll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Temple queen.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become.html

Try it with Davido(Omo Baba Olowo)
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by beatmonster(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
Just lately a facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.
The lady with the facebook user "Queen lisa lisa" stoutly said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he'll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Temple queen.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become.html

once you sleep with me, your destiny plus all the ones you have collected over time becomes mine and you will be wretched for life. #TempleKing
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by godofuck231: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:

She said

Ok your ancestors shall receive you shortly

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by rickyboss333: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
and if the destiny of ur sex mate was untimely death? i guess u inherit that too. no tell me say ur juju go leave that one
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by HoodBillionaire: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
and she neva buy range..build 4flat
abegi
oh fuc
why davido nor see am
see lies
bich
go fuc yourself

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by rickyboss333: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
and u decided to put it up on facebook? my dear u must either be a foolish marketer or ur simply shading urself from admirers cos u know u will never say no
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Curry30: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Over-pampered lazy olosho. No go find work. Dey hop from preek to preek
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Brizzy49ja: 4:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is Anita Ifeoma.....not Lisa.....
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dangote has been looking everywhere for her
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by lookingfly: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
i swear . Most of these hoes are destiny killers.
that's why I put a leash on my thing and prevents it from coming out of my trousers. tongue
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
A quick glance at picture proves that, in fact anybody fantasizing about you life is wrecked self.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by slimdamatrix1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
He who has ears.....
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by jessikoholic: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Instead of you to say you are a Lez.. oshi
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Tamarapetty(f): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackgold90:
she should come lets practicalise it
Lol.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Maket: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Does this make her richer than Dangote?
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by nigeria005(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
blood of Jesus!!!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Abascoh: 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Karashika
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by delors(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na lie joor...how come you still look this wretched abi na mad men u dey bleep?
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by davillian(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
What's this one saying I will bang you until your pussy turns read and I will still be reacher than everyone in your family.
I fit vex use all your glory self rubbish
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by greatman247(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
issa Lie, she should try wizkid or a mallam..... she will be BROKE

grin grin it might be true. Wetin we no go hear again. This is why I fear women walahi
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by alakitiyan: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
its a lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) / Girls Who Sleep With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.