Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened (75884 Views)

Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 20, 2017
A messy Twitter fight between a couple who met on Twitter after the lady slid into the man's DM is going down right now on US Twitter.

Things are so bad between them that the couple involved have torn bra and pant, the US police even had to be called to intervene.

What caused the fight? - Both parties have different versions as you will read below. But the long and short is that they met on Twitter, the guy invited her over to his place for Valentine's Day, paid for her flight, made a shirt with her face on it, bought teddy bears and arranged a dinner date perfect for two. Babe finally landed, they had sex and this man kicked her out.

Young lady refused to be kicked out only to be rudely shocked with photos of her 'boo' with another lady just minutes after he kicked her out. Read the drama below and be thou so entertained. lol. Also tell us who you believe did wrong.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/finally-heres-wemetontwitter-story-gone.html

FIRST UP IS THE GUY'S SIDE OF THE STORY

6 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2017
What work for some might not work for others. There are different paths that leads to the stream.

10 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2017

3 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 20, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2017

Watch how 'that particular' mod will hurriedly move this to FP

I promise to deactivate if he doesn't

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2017
Who should we belive.................d guy or d girl........... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2017

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by dorry62(f): 11:18am On Feb 20, 2017
That dude lying
through his teeth like there's no
tomorrow. Fvking boy!
He played the chick tho.
Anyways there was a 'bit.ch' in
virtually all the tweets. Why're they
bitching around?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 20, 2017
FINALE

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by fistonati(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2017
The guy did what is good. The lady simply thinks all that glitters are Gold not knowing that the guy is giving other ladies the same opportunity.
If you agree click LIKE

149 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by CaroLyner(f): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2017
They are both idioots.

131 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:49am On Feb 20, 2017
If she was just a booty call why did he have a shirt made with her face on it?
Dude's obviously a playa and she fell hard for it

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Ncanpresident(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Fools

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by DONSMITH123(m): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Am waiting to see "We met on Nairaland".

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by BrownCookie(f): 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Haaaaaa
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by dotcomnamename: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Another case of washing filthy linen in public

The man did chop and go after spending all that on her, but she wasn't careful enough to detect the maga's true intention. Sad truly

4 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Michellla(f): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2017
So first meet and they already banging,

18 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2017
how exactly does this affect the price of garri in the market?

13 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by LegalBaby(f): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Sory gal,but you just got played.

7 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2017
Foolishness. Someone you don't know you carry yourself give am that same day. You even get luck say him pay your return ticket.
Abeg wey that olosho pishure

Ehen I don see am.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by ajalawole(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
I remember back then when #WeMeetOn2go cheesy

4 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Youngetskilz235: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
cool
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by sibepoc(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
Sorry for them
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by hoover420: 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
I should entertain myself with this long and boring epistle of some useless sex seeking couple shocked
Nah, I'll pass!

3 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Thobiy(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
hmmn
Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by soberdrunk(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2017
I cannot believe i wasted "8mins" of billable hours reading this nonsense angry angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Mynd44: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Nigga is a Yoruba demon DC branch office.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by dyabman(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Unserious elements angry

1 Like

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
America? God know say for one day, i no think to go there...crazy mad ass people with no remorse whatsoever

5 Likes

Re: They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened by bennynaza(m): 11:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Isoraite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.