Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

See What Loneliness Can Lead To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Loneliness Can Lead To (714 Views)

See What Loneliness Turn Me To / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / 9 Innocent Actions That Can Lead To Infidelity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Loneliness Can Lead To by deco2come: 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
Akon song(Lonely) is manifesting in the guy. See what loneliness can lead a guy to.

[url=http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/videos/caught-masturbating-in-public-bus-own-car.html[/b]]http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/videos/caught-masturbating-in-public-bus-own-car.html[/url]
Re: See What Loneliness Can Lead To by patwhizkid(f): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
rofl. . .
Re: See What Loneliness Can Lead To by Loveaflame(m): 3:48pm On Jun 02, 2010
It all depends on one's level of maturity and how you view life.From the higher dimension of living you can never be lonely because you are involved in so many positive activities.If you talk about looking for someone to takl to or share your burden with then it is a quetion of getting a good friend that can be trusted with confidential matters.It is not compulsory that the person be the same sex with you so far their is mutual understanding between the two of you.
Re: See What Loneliness Can Lead To by deco2come: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2010
Loveaflame:

It all depends on one's level of maturity and how you view life.From the higher dimension of living you can never be lonely because you are involved in so many positive activities.If you talk about looking for someone to takl to or share your burden with then it is a quetion of getting a good friend that can be trusted with confidential matters.It is not compulsory that the person be the same intimacy with you so far their is mutual understanding between the two of you.

I wish the guy jacking off at the back of the lady can hear you, unfortunately there is no way I can translate the message to him because I don't know him.

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage/ Relationship Now! / Cheating / She Said That She Has No Life Without Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.