Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* (1859 Views)

How Do You Please A Woman? Read And Learn / Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? / 10 Ways On How To Eat Your Woman’s Pu**y So Good That She Starts Speaking In Ton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by seantunes(m): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2018
I am indoor today, and it is raining heavily. In the same room with me is Mimi, my ex girlfriend who just broke up with me two days ago. She was here to pack her remaining belongings from my house but unfortunately the rain came.

I was at the window watching as the rain dribbled down the window pane while she sat on a sofa scrolling through her phone.

I actually still loved her. Multiple times, i tried letting go memories of our good times but it was still stuck in my head . How she had always thrown "I love you" at me with her angelic voice was still ringing in my head.

She just changed. What went wrong, I couldn't tell. It is a mystery to even me, myself.

I turned from the window and spoke to her for the first time since she arrived.

Me: Mimi, I want to ask a question and pls be straight with me.

Mimi: go on

Me: Where did I go wrong in our relationship?

Mimi: the thing is that i am no longer attracted to you. A girl's love is all about attraction.

Me: why?

Mimi: look, I know your wallet is fat, but love isn't always about that. It is about the great moments lovets spend together. You are like majority of boys who thought money buys a woman's heart. It's actually not the money that buys their heart but rather it's the experience the money can buy them. And most times the best experiences are cheap.

Me: then why couldn't you tell me this since

Mimi: because you wouldn't change even if I did. The money most of you men chase is actually not for your woman but rather to create a validation so that every girl can chase you alongside your woman.

Me: Mimi, your mistake is judging me like other men. I am different. I always thought you knew.

Mimi: you never showed me you were different. You thought exactly like most men do when they think money builds a relationship. We never had romantic experiences together. Not even one.

Me(pauses for a while): can you give me a chance? Just one more chance. I will prove myself worthy now.

Mimi: I no longer have feelings for you mukky. My attraction to you is dead. If I stay, it will be just for your money, which in the end I will spend on my new lover.

Me(emotional): I don't think I can survive without you. I think a lot about you. I really do miss you. And all I ask for is a second chance.

Mimi: look all this talk of i love you and miss you doesn't move girls again. Show them rather than telling them.

Me: how can I show you then.

Mimi: if I tell you then it won't really be worth it cos you will be doing what I already know you would. Ladies love surprises.

(The rain was beginning to reduce now)

Me: but what.....

Mimi(cuts me short): mukky the rain has reduced and I better get going.

(She stands and draws her bag towards the door. Then she stops abruptly and looks at me)

Mimi: always remember that a girl only falls in love with the guy she is attracted to. And to get a girl attracted, you need to have great experiences together. And there are actually girls that will show you fake love. It's always obvious but you men always think with your heart. Think with your head, no matter how drunk in love you are, that is the solution.

(She resumes drawing her bag out of the room)
#fiction
I created this piece to make guys realize the best of ways to a woman's heart.
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by iamgeneral(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nice one, i hope to find one like her embarassed
seantunes:
I am indoor today, and it is raining heavily. In the same room with me is Mimi, my ex girlfriend who just broke up with me two days ago. She was here to pack her remaining belongings from my house but unfortunately the rain came.

I was at the window watching as the rain dribbled down the window pane while she sat on a sofa scrolling through her phone.

I actually still loved her. Multiple times, i tried letting go memories of our good times but it was still stuck in my head . How she had always thrown "I love you" at me with her angelic voice was still ringing in my head.

She just changed. What went wrong, I couldn't tell. It is a mystery to even me, myself.

I turned from the window and spoke to her for the first time since she arrived.

Me: Mimi, I want to ask a question and pls be straight with me.

Mimi: go on

Me: Where did I go wrong in our relationship?

Mimi: the thing is that i am no longer attracted to you. A girl's love is all about attraction.

Me: why?

Mimi: look, I know your wallet is fat, but love isn't always about that. It is about the great moments lovets spend together. You are like majority of boys who thought money buys a woman's heart. It's actually not the money that buys their heart but rather it's the experience the money can buy them. And most times the best experiences are cheap.

Me: then why couldn't you tell me this since

Mimi: because you wouldn't change even if I did. The money most of you men chase is actually not for your woman but rather to create a validation so that every girl can chase you alongside your woman.

Me: Mimi, your mistake is judging me like other men. I am different. I always thought you knew.

Mimi: you never showed me you were different. You thought exactly like most men do when they think money builds a relationship. We never had romantic experiences together. Not even one.

Me(pauses for a while): can you give me a chance? Just one more chance. I will prove myself worthy now.

Mimi: I no longer have feelings for you mukky. My attraction to you is dead. If I stay, it will be just for your money, which in the end I will spend on my new lover.

Me(emotional): I don't think I can survive without you. I think a lot about you. I really do miss you. And all I ask for is a second chance.

Mimi: look all this talk of i love you and miss you doesn't move girls again. Show them rather than telling them.

Me: how can I show you then.

Mimi: if I tell you then it won't really be worth it cos you will be doing what I already know you would. Ladies love surprises.

(The rain was beginning to reduce now)

Me: but what.....

Mimi(cuts me short): mukky the rain has reduced and I better get going.

(She stands and draws her bag towards the door. Then she stops abruptly and looks at me)

Mimi: always remember that a girl only falls in love with the guy she is attracted to. And to get a girl attracted, you need to have great experiences together. And there are actually girls that will show you fake love. It's always obvious but you men always think with your heart. Think with your head, no matter how drunk in love you are, that is the solution.

(She resumes drawing her bag out of the room)
#fiction
I created this piece to make guys realize the best of ways to a woman's heart.

Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by seantunes(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
iamgeneral:
Nice one, i hope to find one like her embarassed

You sure will, if you can create breathtaking experiences
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by Uniquetani1(f): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
I felt like crying cry
Truly, we don't know the value of what we have until we lose it.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by seantunes(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I felt like crying cry

And people still don't listen even after drumming it in their ears
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
just be urself... anyone can leave if they cant wait

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
I find her words contradicting though undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by seantunes(m): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I find her words contradicting though undecided

cheesy will appreciate if u can state where it contradicts....
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
seantunes:

cheesy will appreciate if u can state where it contradicts....
No...I will rather let you have good memories of her. smiley
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Really?
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by seantunes(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
No...I will rather let you have good memories of her. smiley
grin
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by Gaspardd(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Garbage

Mini.....my attraction is dead, im breaking up with you
Me...Hmmm ok, but y?
Mini...You re not romantic
Me....Oh ok, thanks for that, i will keep that in mind while i with kafayat
Mini...who is kafayat?
Me....She will soon be coming over, and btw we re going for a movie tonight...is that romantic enough?
Mini....Bla bla bla (cus at dis point i wont give a shit what she will be saying)
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by BreakupNigeria: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2018
You are not absolutely right. The problem is the fact that you have towed the same myopic line Nigerian women always take. 1. Nigerian women have a huge sense of entitlement. 2 Nigerian women are never proactive in most relationships, rather they are reactionary and would leave everything to the man. What stops the girl in question from asking her boyfriend to go the movies with her or even footing the bill? Or initiating a pillow fight? Or planting a kiss on his cheek while he is still in bed? What stopped this girl in question from doing those things she accused the boyfriend of not doing and see if he will not cue in? I can wager a bet that she is probably unemployed and depends completely on the guy for her needs while the guy is busy working his ass out in order to coordinate his various businesses which would could keep him preoccupied with little room for other activities.
By the way, what you wrote is fiction because 95% of ladies out there will stick with a man who is not romantic but has money than be with a man who is very romantic but broke.
Any woman that will leave me because I'm not Romantic can go to hell for all I care. Who romantic EPP?
Re: If You Want To Keep Your Woman *read This* by bigpicture001: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Uniquetani1:
I felt like crying cry
....so u belive the op....almost every gal would rather stay abused in a relationship so long as d guy is waded....if u like beat them,they would say they like the beatin cuz it makes them correct bad ways.but if ur broke nd hit ur gal....then that's the end. nothing anyone cn tell me,women worship monet.,period!

(1) (Reply)

Another One! Male Brothel(prostitute Hotel) Opens In Port-harcourt. / Why Do Ethiopians Like To Date And Marry Other Blacks / I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For My Blood Brother – Lady Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.