Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) (1692 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Bobrisky is surprising every body this days o! Even his supposed haters are shocked about the new bobrisky, Well is well! We can't help but talk about the fire bobrisky has started up lately!

The Nigerian male Barbie doll, Olanrewaju Idris Okuneye aka Bobrisky took to Instagram yesterday to share photos from his Abuja trip, a trip that speculated the usual speculations of bobrisky going to meet his anonymous bae.

Bobrisky after sharing the photos this morning as usual went through his comment section only to find a fast rising Nigerian Artiste, @hrf_ceo ask him out on a Date.

The Comment had already started generating scrupulous replies from Nigerians asking the singer, if he was gay, we expected bobrisky to ignore the comments, but he openly accepted the date.

The Excited singer shuned all the negative replies and rolled into Bobrisky's DM, meanwhile his girlfriend a fan of bobrisky replied him asking him, "Are you leaving me for Bobrisky?" a question the singer is yet to reply, please help the poor lady answer her questions.

News by Joelsblog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/you-are-leaving-me-for-bob-nigerian-lady-calls-out-to-man-asking-bobrisky-out-on-a-date/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by tobillionaire(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Adaowerri111: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Foolishness at its peak
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by jonero4(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
ejiot boy
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
I saw this guy yesterday on this same dress , first I thought it was a girl

He so look like a pretty girl with a padded breast .. cheesy
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamD18: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Ehe? Continue.

Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Bossontop(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided
Can u imagine.....

Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

Ehe? Continue.
that look tho cheesy
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
oboy if ur going on a date with bobrisky pls "DO NOT FINGER"
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Okay..... Na una parole.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Joelsblog(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalasticlalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Saff(f): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

this is how it starts grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
this is how it starts grin

He's beautiful grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Preshy561(f): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
mtchew
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Saff(f): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

He's beautiful grin
grin grin

You’ve never called me beautiful, it’s bobrisky you’re calling beautiful grin grin grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
grin grin

You’ve never called me beautiful, it’s bobrisky you’re calling beautiful grin grin grin

Maybe it's because you're yet to show me your real face grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Saff(f): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Maybe it's because you're yet to show me your real face grin
So you cannot use your imagination abi grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
I think the Singer whatever his name is only wants some fame here. He doesn't sound serious about the date, gays or potential gays do not act that way. smiley
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
So you cannot use your imagination abi grin

Hmm, I kinda have the feel that you have big breast grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by izzou(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think the Singer whatever his name is only wants some fame here. He doesn't sound serious about the date, gays or potential gays do not act that way. smiley

Where have thou been?

And where is Bbbbbbbbbbbb? grin
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Publicity stunt undecided
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

How does his bleached skin look like? any scary looking green vein?
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
How does his bleached skin look like? any scary looking green vein?

He's damn cute (NO HOMO)

He's skin is neat .. no green vein at all .
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

He's damn cute (NO HOMO)
He's skin is neat .. no green vein at all .
But I saw black knuckles in his recent picture in Tonto dikeh birthday.
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
But I saw black knuckles in his recent picture in Tonto dikeh birthday.

Well I didn't check his knuckles .. but other parts of his body I saw re flawless .

He's so taking good care of his skin, trust me
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:

Where have thou been?
And where is Bbbbbbbbbbbb? grin
I've been around,

I wouldn't know, are you him?
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Well I didn't check his knuckles .. but other parts of his body I saw re flawless .

He's so taking good care of his skin, trust me
He still have the manly look don't he?
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
He still have the manly look don't he?

Na
Bobrisky so look like a pretty girl..
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Hector09(m): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Viva bob, the holy ones wont like this, haters can go to hell, we luv u bob
Re: Mixed Reactions As Bobrisky Agrees To Go On A Date With A Male Fan (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Na Bobrisky so look like a pretty girl..
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dicks Belong To Men Or Women? / Should I Stay Or Leave Part 2-Dealing with / Handling Narcissistic Relationships / He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.