Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online (59135 Views)

The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / 10 Differences Between Men And Women / Hilarious Reactions Between Dad And Mom Because Of Daughter's Pregnancy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by tonye33(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2023
A tweet that caused mixed reaction on Twitter between the male and female gender.

What's your take on this?

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by tonye33(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2023
#lalasticlala

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by dawnomike(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wahala X pro max

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Big men don't complain. But you see these kurukere boys ehn, their wahala is too much . This is not me supporting what she did but there's too much complains over irrelevant things

45 Likes 18 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2023
Whoever came up with the term "the way to a man's heart is food" has obviously not met some nigerian babes.... jeez!!!! Once u say hello...u must feed them.. and the weird part is some of them will carry their crew/ family members along....

372 Likes 21 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Big men don't complain. But you see these kurukere boys ehn, their wahala is too much . This is not me supporting what she did but there's too much complains over irrelevant things

....the same way u women complain men like sex and cheat alot....e reach una turn ..begging is now irrelevant......
begging someone u just jam is an unattractive habit.....later yall will be saying men dont take u serious...

399 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

....the same way u women complain men like sex and cheat alot....e reach una turn its.. now irrelevant...... begging someone u just jam is an unattractive habit.....later yall will be saying men dont take u serious...
What's so hard in ignoring such request, must they make a case out of it. Wahala everywhere

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

And your mate dey work..

You dey follow small boys dey drag nairaland

264 Likes 15 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What's so hard in ignoring such request, must they make a case out of it. Wahala everywhere

The same way u women make a case out of men asking u for sex....sex that u women also want to do ooooo grin

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

The same way u women make a case out of men asking u for sex....sex that u women also want to do ooooo grin
But na men Dy ask for it everywhere. Women can keep to themselves without sex but a man can't function well without sex

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by TemplarLandry: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But na men Dy ask for it everywhere. Women can keep to themselves without sex but a man can't function well without sex

Women?? keep to themselves?? Taaa!!! The gender that cannot stay with one penĆ­s even after marrisge...You can lie too much iyaebe...
.Men are just more outspoken...while u women pretend u dont want sex....we all want sex.....and u make a bigdeal about it just as men make a big deal about ur begging attitude

212 Likes 16 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by RedpillAnalyst: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2023
All men pay! Why men think they will get free love or poosee somewhere I don't understand.

Someday, men will realise that all these fulltime hoelosho are way more honest than your girlfriends and some of your wives.

Wise men even say despise free lunch. Women don't given any thing free for long time without expecting x10. Know this and know peace.

#AllMenPay
#NoFreeToto

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Evestar200(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na all these girls dey make men dey talk rubbish about women.

They won't respect themselves by using their money to get what they want.

I don't pity them when men insult them but I get angry when these same men generalized it like is all women that do this fucking shit.

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
advanceDNA:

Women can keep to themselves?? Taaa!!! The gender that cannot stay with one penĆ­s even after marrisge...You can lie too much iyaebe...
.Men are just more outspoken...while u women pretend u dont want sex....we all want sex.....and u make a bigdeal about it just as men make a big deal about ur begging attitude
So women love sex more than men according to you abi? Dy play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So women love sex more than men according to you abi? Dy play

Iyaebe try dey read naaaa... e get why

I said men and women all love sex...
Men are just more outspoken
while u women pretend...

129 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Rokiat(f): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2023
As harsh as the man sound heā€™s actually right. This is just embarrassing for her seriously who goes around asking for food and money on your first encounter with a man you donā€™t even know?

Letā€™s do the reverse shall we? If a man just met you and goes ā€œdamn you look amazing can I get some pussy?ā€ I bet you had think he was an unserious troll and you wouldnā€™t continue any conversation with him what so ever if you were a lady of substance.

This is fuā€¦cking ridiculous to say the least.

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Zonefree(m): 1:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
The truth is, about 97.842% of Nigerian girls are orphans online. The only time they maintain a stable conversation with you is when they're billing you. Nothing dey their head!

If 50% of these demons have something going for them, believe me, the level of immorality and fornication will reduce in the society.

Broke and wretched girls are in great number, the reason it's very difficult to find a sensible girl to date or marry.

My last relationship with a Nigerian girl made me realize it takes a man without a working brain to fall in love with a Nigerian girl.

It's more noble to be a tree in Vancouver than to be a girl in Nigeria! Tueh!
*spits on their useless heads!

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by constance500: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
One babe billed me either cash or data severally like about 8 times when I counted in 2 months.. Me sef just dey post her.. Person wey dey craze

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
Rokiat:
As harsh as the man sound heā€™s actually right. This is just embarrassing for her seriously who goes around asking for food and money on your first encounter with a man you donā€™t even know?

Letā€™s do the reverse shall we? If a man just met you and goes ā€œdamn you look amazing can I get some pussy?ā€ I bet you had think he was an unserious troll and you wouldnā€™t continue any conversation with him what so ever if you were a lady of substance.

This is fuā€¦cking ridiculous to say the least.

U go dey talk yarn man...... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Streetmovement(m): 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind make them no ban me o.. grin

Some girls no dey try at all even with how deceiving they look and I don't know why they are always hungry all the time, abi them be food truck or they can't just control them taste buds, abi na just avenue to dey use siphon money from niggas? undecided

21 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Show us where You sent a guy 1k that is not your brother or bleeping you

Stingy pigs

Even husband dey complain.

When a woman feels entitled it is hard to change even if she has 2 billion dollars.

Imagine many gals will say they can never give a guy money. Those kind of gals no dey give their papa money and will hardly help their brother.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by ItisWell22(f): 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2023
Evestar200:
Na all these girls dey make men dey talk rubbish about women.

They won't respect themselves by using their money to get what they want.

I don't pity them when men insult them but I get angry when these same men generalized it like is all women that do this fucking shit.

Like seriouslyā€¦ šŸ˜«

Even if e hungry you and you no fit buy am, comport naaā€¦

The most disgusting of this trait theyā€™re using to stain every other girl, is asking guys they just met.

Like how šŸ˜­

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by reiddecuti: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
Na their identity. No different between them and children, reason like chickenā€”not surprised why they're called chick.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
Most Nigerian Men are very loud with their desire for sex

Most Nigerian Women are becoming loud with their desire for money.
Prick is cheap, money is not. Men dey para. grin grin
Truth is all of una fit yourself . It is dragging innocent parents and generalization I find disturbing.

Everybody will be fine.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2023
This type of girls are everywhere

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by traihit: 2:36pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

It takes someone addicted to "bambiala" to know who complains and who doesn't.

In this modern world where everyone is hustling to live a comfortable life and women considering themselves equal to men, you still think bambiala for nothing is still good.

Well, there are a lot of public thieves and yahoo boys that'll fund you.... hand working men even when they become wealthy don't spend like they're senseless.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Tallesty1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 26, 2023
My problem is that Less that is telling her gender not to settle for less.

You wey dey beg for food no be less nah person wey no gree buy am be less.

In all, the request doesn't warrant such reply. looks like dude has been looking for an excuse to rant

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Bradford111(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Your gender can beg for Africa stupid things one girl I was dating before so so beg beg I didn't even fvck her just 2 months relationship I spent almost 200k plus she can thief for Africa
She will come to my house and steal my money
Then I never wise sha when I think about it now I just say make I forget e don pass else I for don hurt her I swear

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2023
Bradford111:

Your gender can beg for Africa stupid things one girl I was dating before so so beg beg I didn't even fvck her just 2 months relationship I spent almost 200k plus she can thief for Africa
She will come to my house and steal my money
Then I never wise sha when I think about it now I just say make I forget e don pass else I for don hurt her I swear
You were God sent to her that period šŸ¤£

6 Likes

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by Demigod22: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Most of these ladies need to live in orphanage home.

The billing is too much. I can't date someone that's always hungry. At least, a normal human should be able to provide his or her own food.

These ladies don't even want to be responsible. That was how a girl I was dating and thinking that she was different because she wasn't doing any billing, I started offering help anywhere I can. One day, I checked her WhatsApp and discovered that she was billing other guys airtime, data, money for phone and all that stuff, and some guys were asking for her nudes in order to send her the money. Since then, I am done with girls.

I will support a lady that's hustling than to give money to one hungry, lazy, unproductive person that think she should eat from me because she has kpekus.

Most Nigerian girls are hungry and beggars.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online by nicerod(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin grin

Dem no get shame

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / 10 Reasons Some Working Class Ladies Still Have Sex For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.