Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (29317 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Truthcat: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
I won't be surprised if that's just on the surface for Tinubu but deep down secretly working to scuttle Buhari chances in 2019. Tinubu is a very intelligent man and been around the corner for a while, he knows Buhari doesn't deserve a second term, but he knows coming out to say it publicly will be something else. Also, maybe Tinubu wants to stick it to Obasanjo now and then wait for Buhari in 6 months, either way, it's a win win for him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
no sane Nigeria will ever be against buhari except looters
Yusuf Buhari undecided
Your father is going back to Kastina

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mr reno and his Biafra fans can cry from today till tomorrow nobody cares anymore,5% can never hold Buhari down from winning the 2019 election.......... ipod online warriors over to you

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by BAILMONEY: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
the hatred Reno gat for Buhari has no limit
YOU MUST BE SAMANTHA THE BRITISH WHITE WIDOW
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Reno Omokri no mind Tinubu jare am sure he was on drugs when he said that

He is lucky that Nigerians are so accommodating and have not laid curse on him and his generation for being instrumental to Buhari's emergence as the president undecided

And because of that he is not even remorseful, he has started again undecided
Tinubu have spoken and nothing can stop Buhari from winning the 2019 General election not even 5%

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari can only rule tinubu compound for second term no be ninja again
keep hiding behind keyboard and be deceiving yourself.....you think 1000 comment on nairaland will turn to a vote?you are joking............Buhari is going to win the 2019 election and there is nothing you and your useless masters can do about it........BUhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
ANNOY:
Buhari must go.
I want a president that will allow people to start killing all the herdsmen.
We can't distinguish between the good and bad herdsmen. That's the problem.
Abeg stop interfering in Nigeria matter.......where is unamudi cownu?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by FrancMekason(m): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Reno has been forming a saint since the inception of this govt, but ayam still trying to get one tangible or remarkable tin he personally achieved during their tenure.

He should just chill nobody cares for his incessant rumblings

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
tongue
wow i love this...........can you send it to me?or how can i copy it?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by anigold(m): 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
okomile:
grin grin
Buhari will return for his second term.

Keep ranting.
Pvc or no Pvc, buhari will win.
Na 9ja we dey
see this one u never do your hair since Jan cos of no money ,De hear the shout said buhari... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by jahsharon: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
hypertension:
if i should criticize this govt i will be described as a jobless ipob youth.

But things are hard. very hard.

But between you and I, without anyone knowing, do you truly have a job?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

wow i love this...........can you send it to me?or how can i copy it?
Sure I can send it to you if you want .
Where should I send it to?
Email?
WhatsApp?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kenrajmill(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Email?
WhatsApp?
Pls send it to my email kenrajmill@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by HotMata: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
DONSMITH123:
He wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1006886359515193344

Reno when was the last time you checked to know the things that the Buhari's administration has done?
Have you bothered to know about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.. The N-Power Programme and how many jobs it has created?... The whistleblowing policy which has gained over N7.8 Billion... Have you also bothered to know the various successes of the president so far through the Anti-graft war via
1. The Presidential Initiative on Continuous Audit (PICA)
2. The TSA
3. BVN
4. Asset Tracking and Management Project.
5. Open Government Partnership (OGP).
6. PACAC, ETC.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
Email?
WhatsApp?
Email bro
joylove2324@gmail.com
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kenrajmill(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ranters will never not stop ranting... No amount of criticism from this Yeye Omokri that can work against the re-election of Buhari...
Buhari deserves second term and we are going to vote him once again. Thanks to Tinubu for his words.
BUHARI/OSINBAJO TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by ComradeWonder(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
DONSMITH123:
He wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1006886359515193344

This PDP mobile toilet is here again.......I know you must find a means to nail the ruling party aftermath June 12 ceremony. Leave them alone, let them lie. The atmosphere this days under buhari administration is not favorable to you and your pay masters, that is the causes of your yearnings.......Why can't you please come to Nigeria. So that you will know that kaki no be leather......You a piece of shit.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Walexddon20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
In fact this guy has really finished himself. As a matter of fact he used to make sense before, but right now he has degenerated so low that all that is coming out of his mouth is nonsensical. As educated as this man claimed to be, I believe he supposed to have known by now that the best thing to say when he has nothing to say is to keep quiet and say nothing.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by dajoaneke(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackaxe78:
Can Reno please STFU!

Dude should go get a life and try to revive that skeleton he calls his body.

So pained and bitter for not being able to partake in looting the treasury!

Oloriburuku somboru
You should be grateful for having someone fight for our collective freedom from oppression. You have the same internet as a platform, what have you contributed to the democracy of Nigeria?

Why don't you STFU?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
we will vote Buhari in 2019
we will vote Osinbajo in 2023
we will vote Osinbajo in 2027

then we will go back to north in 2031 to pick another reasonable candidate
maybe by 2035 we can consider the 5% people if posible
#sense will not kee me

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kenrajmill(m): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
HotMata:

Reno when was the last time you checked to know the things that the Buhari's administration has done?
Have you bothered to know about the Presidential Fertilizer Initiative.. The N-Power Programme and how many jobs it has created?... The whistleblowing policy which has gained over N7.8 Billion... Have you also bothered to know the various successes of the president so far through the Anti-graft war via
1. The Presidential Initiative on Continuous Audit (PICA)
2. The TSA
3. BVN
4. Asset Tracking and Management Project.
5. Open Government Partnership (OGP).
6. PACAC, ETC.

Reno Omokri will never know these, even he may not know all these projects because of his hypocrisy, hatred and nepotism for Buhari. He can never see anything good in this administration because 'Progressive' is not in their blood... They only 'Demonstrate' their stupidity and foolishness and think they can use their condemnation to defame the popularity and integrity of Mr President but they will never succeed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by hypertension(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
jahsharon:

But between you and I, without anyone knowing, do you truly have a job?

Im a medical doctor and gets paid above 300k

so im not jobless if tht is what you mean

just things are difficult..

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by AdamuAudu: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
You dey call am hate? As the award given to Abiola changed things? Has it corrected Buhari tribalistic tendencies? Has the award bring about Buhari's hate of the south south people? When Omo Agage bust into the senate, took away the mace, has this award allowed Buhari to invstigate the issue? When Amaechi sent his apc tugs to shoot into the high court in PH, thereby destroying vehicles, assets etc, has this Abiola award allowed Buhari to investigate the incident? It will not be well with Buhari. He is now feeling there is nobody whio is out there to do or vote him out, is he stronger than the Almighty God? Rubbish.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by keneck1: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Follygunners:
In all sincerety, Buhari is a decent guy but, the Cabals within the system are the problems of which Tinubu is a part of.

May Tinubu and all the 9ja Politicians that sabotage the future of this nation and her progress never experience peace! angry
This Hater,you will die of heart attack for nothing over Jagaban matter,Tinubu the great political master craft,May the Almighty continue to Bless and keep him for us.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kenrajmill(m): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:
we will vote Buhari in 2019
we will vote Osinbajo in 2023
we will vote Osinbajo in 2027

then we will go back to north in 2031 to pick another reasonable candidate
maybe by 2035 we can consider the 5% people if posible
#sense will not kee me

Ma, ready for cry and war for this statement... Because some people will soon start shouting, spewing and crying over your statements...and never mind their business.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Horlamidei(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
hypertension:
if i should criticize this govt i will be described as a jobless ipob youth.

But things are hard. very hard.

As in very hard..!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Bryan88(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
buh dats d gospel truth my swtlove...Buhari no jst try @ all.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by AdamuAudu: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackaxe78:
Can Reno please STFU!

Dude should go get a life and try to revive that skeleton he calls his body.

So pained and bitter for not being able to partake in looting the treasury!

Oloriburuku somboru
Buhari is not a human being who is to rule this country. He is devilish and very tribal. When Omo Agage sent his apc tugs to bust into the senate chamber, took away the mace, buhari is looking the opposite. When Amaechi sent his apc tugs to shoot in the high court in PH, thereby destroying vehicles, assets, Buhari is looking the opposite. Al the most powerful thieves are under the cover of Buhari. Rubbish in apc. Rubbish.. As at today Buhari and his party as resorted framing people. His Buhari stronger than God. If he feels that there is no body out there to do anything or to vote him out, he Buhaei stronger than God too?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by drnoel: 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:

Don't hate the messenger but d message

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
kenrajmill:

Ma, ready for cry and war for this statement... Because some people will soon start shouting, spewing and crying over your statements...and never mind their business.
i know and am ready for them,they will cry till 2035
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by bbxxxxxx: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Walexddon20:
In fact this guy has really finished himself. As a matter of fact he used to make sense before, but right now he has degenerated so low that all that is coming out of his mouth is nonsensical. As educated as this man claimed to be, I believe he supposed to have known by now that the best thing to say when he has nothing to say is to keep quiet and say nothing.
, you are referring to urself.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by bbxxxxxx: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
kenrajmill:

Reno Omokri will never know these, even he may not know all these projects because of his hypocrisy, hatred and nepotism for Buhari. He can never see anything good in this administration because 'Progressive' is not in their blood... They only 'Demonstrate' their stupidity and foolishness and think they can use their condemnation to defame the popularity and integrity of Mr President but they will never succeed...
, April 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Dele Momodu Celebrates His 61st Birthday Today (photos) / MKO Abiola: Fayose Reacts, Suggests Best Honour For Late Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.