Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term (29512 Views)

2023: Osinbajo Support Movement Rejects Tinubu's Comment On Forgiveness / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by bbxxxxxx: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Joylove2324:

i know and am ready for them,they will cry till 2035
April 26
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
kenrajmill:

Pls send it to my email _________@gmail.com
Thanks
Joylove2324:

Email bro
_______@gmail.com
check your inbox
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by okomile(f): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
anigold:
see this one u never do your hair since Jan cos of no money ,De hear the shout said buhari... grin grin grin grin grin

Wake up from your slumber and face reality.
Na blade I Dey take cut my hair
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by okomile(f): 5:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kenturkey048:
#FACT

#thanks
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Follygunners: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
keneck1:
This Hater,you will die of heart attack for nothing over Jagaban matter,Tinubu the great political master craft,May the Almighty continue to Bless and keep him for us.

Fools like you are the primary cause of 9ja's backwardness owing to ur ignorance! Open ur eyes make you see. It's either you're relative or some principal beneficiary to these thieves else, I don't know why you're defending looters.

God punish you... Thunder fire your future! angry
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Wada3: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Reno Omokri is seeking for an undue attention
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by adelacuna(m): 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:
the hatred Reno gat for Buhari has no limit
I really don't see it as hatred but he is saying the obvious
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by mangoman00: 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
There was a king too arrogant and proud that he does not accept advice.One day he put up his kingly regalia without knowing that his child mess it up with his faeces When he came up to the public square to celebrate People started doing hmm hmm then the king ask why all this hmm hmm.Then they responded by clapping and praising the King, "Oh king ur dressing today is the neatest since u became the king ",
leave them alone for they are the most sophisticated ,most intelligent ,Richest ,all knowing and political Ekwekikwe haha hahaaaaaaa.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
check your inbox
#Recieved.......tanx bro
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Reno Omokri no mind Tinubu jare am sure he was on drugs when he said that

He is lucky that Nigerians are so accommodating and have not laid curse on him and his generation for being instrumental to Buhari's emergence as the president undecided

And because of that he is not even remorseful, he has started again undecided

Tinubu is bound to regret his actions.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
aolawale025:
Buhari can only rule tinubu compound for second term no be ninja again

Seconded.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Ejanla07: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
hypertension:
if i should criticize this govt i will be described as a jobless ipob youth.

But things are hard. very hard.

So because of sophisticated morrons u wont air ur view?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Ejanla07: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:
Reno is suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. No slave easterner can stop hurricane Buhari
-truth burns

Sophisticated morons everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Ejanla07: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
blackaxe78:
Can Reno please STFU!
Dude should go get a life and try to revive that skeleton he calls his body.

So pained and bitter for not being able to partake in looting the treasury!
Oloriburuku somboru
Sophisticated morons everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
SweetLove0:

He simply.said u should tell buhari to stop lying.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by Myself2(m): 12:00am On Jun 14, 2018
SweetLove0:

What's your point, is it about "hatred" or Reno is keeping the lying govt of the clueless Buhari on their toes
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by famosh: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

When they have nothing to say
They resort to insults and name calling
Unintelligent boy, can you tell us when Buhari promised you #1 will be equal to $1?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by famosh: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2018
And this mumu was & is still campaigning for the corrupt ineffectual buffoon aka Don Fortunato who, BY HIMSELF, told Nigerians not to vote for him if he didn't complete the Second Niger Bridge!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by bros856: 4:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Am tired of your hate for Buhari. Reno unfortunately for you he BUHARI is the current Integrity President that we have, We need him back in 2019 to build on the foundation of the New Nigeria he has led already and there is no amount of what you say against him that will help your already fustrated life. GO AND EAT GRASS.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kotv: 4:18am On Jun 14, 2018
I'm starting to believe Yorubas are not smart at all despite what they say about themselves. If the June 12 obvious political strategy is enough reason for Buhari to get a second term to them then it's safe to say Yorubas are exactly what nnanna called them. Such a shame. My happiness is that all the suffering from Buhari Yorubas aren't isolated from it. Let them continue displaying their poor political knowledge.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by kotv: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2018
adelacuna:

I really don't see it as hatred but he is saying the obvious

Anyone that speaks the truth about APC and Buhari is displaying hate. To them the truth is hate. Haven't you noticed it yet?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by chimeee: 6:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Buhari should employ more people that will be defending him on social media...that doesn't change the mind of majority of Nigerians..everyone know that he is a terrorist...not everyone is conformable having a terrorist as a president.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term by NdiaraIGBO: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2018
kotv:

Anyone that speaks the truth about APC and Buhari is displaying hate. To them the truth is hate. Haven't you noticed it yet?

5%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As APC Claims Atiku Not A Nigerian / Zabarmari Attack: Villagers Provide Information To Boko Haram - Enenche / Wike To Atiku: For Hosting Rivers People In Abuja, You Are Unworthy Of Our Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.