Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

The Ikeji's Family (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ikeji's Family (episode 1) (367 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Linda Ikeji Exposes Her Chocolate Booobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ikeji's Family (episode 1) by soccerepe: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some names and verses in this Story are not Real.

We are only trying to Portray the story of a successful Blogger, who came from a humble Beginning and became the most influential and Fourth richest woman in Nigeria

The Story of The Ikeji's family starts.

Chibike ikeji Samuel is a vibrant man born to the family of ikeji 's in Nkwerre local government , in IMO state.

An agile youth who participated well in the formation of the obinocha kindred in Nkwerre.

Mr Chibike Samuel has just got married to Cecilia mbaduzo from onwelli Village in Nkwerre town.

So lovely she looked pretty fair . The couples lived in Orlu town and Nkwerre town in IMO state for the time being.

Mrs Cecilia now Pregnant with her First Issue.

Cecilia ikeji: Dim OMA, Welcome, Am happy you here now, I have been thinking about you.

Samuel Ikeji : my wife, it was not easy, I have been passing through some stress, we went to see the kindred of the other village to resolve some matters.

Cecilia ikeji : My husband probably soon I will soon be on Labour and I will need you to be hear always for me, Our first Child will be a blessing in disguise for Us, I believe so

Samuel Ikeji : Yes I believe so, ezigbo nwanyi OMA.

The Day is now over, Both couples eat and went to Bed together.

They woke up the next Day having a visitor, his name is " John Opara " who came to see Samuel Ikeji, this conversation Occured between them.

John Opara : My wife Is your husband around my Younger Brother around.

Samuel Ikeji replied Immediately : who is that my wife , Who is asking of Me

Cecilia Ikeji : he replied to Opara First , Yes my husband is Around, you can hear his voice, let me Tell him it is you, Nwiye Dim.

Cecilia Ikeji : Dim OMA, Your brother is Here ohh, Mazi Opara.

Samuel Ikeji : Ohh Tell him to come inside.

She hurriedly Rushed out to tell mazi Opara to come in to the house. That her husband Requests for his Attention.

Mazi Opara went inside and Both Greeted Each other and Gave praises to Each other. They said a lot of things about the Growth of the community and how it could be Pushed Forward.

After 4 Months.....

Cecilia Ikeji is helped to Hospital by her Husband and some Neighbours.

She was successfully taken to the hospital and put to labour by the hospital.

This is May 18th , 1978.

After 1 hour 30 minutes of Waiting , Samuel Ikeji was Pronounced a father.

Here comes a Female child in the Family of Ikeji's the Proud father of Daughter, Mr Samuel was so Proud of himself that He named his first Pride ' Chukwuneye Ikeji'.

After their Arrival the day the hospital Discharge Cecilia Ikeji, A Party was setup on Commensuration of the Child, Family members are matching to congratulate their Brother on Becoming a Family man and a Daddy. The Elder To Samuel in the Family is " Anene John Ikeji " .
The Party got Going , Externals of Samuel maternal Home came Visiting , The family of Dike in OBinocha , " Emma Eze one Na Obinocha" is the tightest friend of Samuel Ikeji.

Read Full Stories on ( The Ikeji's Family) http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/06/the-ikejis-family-episode-1.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Father Surprises His Beautiful Daughter With Her Dream Dress For Graduation / Agina Gideon (soul Therapist) Drops His Top 10 Addicts / Why Most Men Have Fear Of Intimacy & 8 Signs You’re Dating One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.