Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? (7240 Views)

She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
After i sucked her bress and fingered her . she told me to stop. Being a good boy i did. Only for her to insult me dat am not man enough and blocked me. Gals ehn

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stop wetin? Is she a traffic warden?

First bank customers should click on the link on my profile, thanks .
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nbote(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
At dat point in tym, stop means harder harder..
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
these type of irrational comments from some stupid ladies still massage these rapists egos to continue raping ladies.

this is so stupid. mynd44, farano,lalasticlala,please,never take this to front page as it will promulgate lots of misinformations across to the feeble minds.
thank you.

this is so bad mehn.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nbote:
At dat point in tym, stop means harder harder..
this doesn't really apply to all ladies.
please.

y'all should quit this generalization of a thing cos of some stupid ladies with some wacked mind set.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nbote(m): 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

this doesn't really apply to all ladies.
please.

y'all should quit this generalization of a thing cos of some stupid ladies with some wacked mind set.

Lolzzz.. In truth d generalisation is so becos it's majority of ladies.. U can clearly see dat from some of d responses already which are from d ladies. If she's making an effort to stop d guy den she really needs him to stop.. But d "stop joor " in question is where she acts like she doesn't know d clothes are coming off and even extends a helping hand to take dem off

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
these type of irrational comments from some stupid ladies still massage these rapists egos to continue raping ladies.

this is so stupid. mynd44, farano,lalasticlala,please,never take this to front page as it will promulgate lots of misinformations across to the feeble minds.
thank you.

this is so bad mehn.
u see ur life Did i tag dem U tagged them instead. U must be really smart in ur mind. It has happened to me twice. I go blocked and insulted. If not for fear of rape claims i wud have inserted prick. Gals should learn to be straight

5 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Anigreat: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked

That's the time i give her a soft bite on the swollen clitoris.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Mruwa1(m): 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
stop stop stop I done succeed pull bra and pant d way I go dey pull my shirt and trouser he go b like say I naked before dey wait for the babe
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by IamD18: 6:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
These ladies are packaged hoes.

They can never tell you to stop once you start removing their 70Naira canopy material pant.

6 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
u see ur life Did i tag dem U tagged them instead. U must be really smart in ur mind. It has happened to me twice. I go blocked and insulted. If not for fear of rape claims i wud have inserted prick. Gals should learn to be straight
cos it happened to you now necessitated this kinda post?
with how many ladies exactly?cos of some few ladies mischievousity you think it's now a norm and routine way of going about this forced sex?better stop bringing this type of hogwash for people to read and assimilate.
too bad.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by kingxsamz(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
you stop na

5 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
shocked Tunde!
omo alè rapist shocked

not sure what op is asking us undecided the answer is STOP

even if the tip touches it if she says stop you stop ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

cos it happened to you now necessitated this kinda post?
with how many ladies exactly?cos of some few ladies mischievousity you think it's now a norm and routine way of going about this forced sex?better stop bringing this type of hogwash for people to read and assimilate.
too bad.
happened to be 2012 and 2013. Today i saw a post on insta which i could relate to. Its a forum. If u aint interested in discussing u can get lost. Stop coming her to form

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nbote:

Lolzzz.. In truth d generalisation is so becos it's majority of ladies.. U can clearly see dat from some of d responses already which are from d ladies. If she's making an effort to stop d guy den she really needs him to stop.. But d "stop joor " in question is where she acts like she doesn't know d clothes are coming off and even extends a helping hand to take dem off
cos of which comment?
those jobless tweeter leeches that revel on their ill mannered comments;quite apparent, its always hard to find a decent lady with a decent comment on those tweeter/instagram.

biko,how many ladies are in tweeter or instagram for y'all to have put up with this libellous remarks on ladies in general,I don't like this atall. undecided
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by generalbush(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
If she says stop, and you stop

My brother....

you have done the right thing.

Please just stop! angry

4 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
If it’s a stoop staaapp in a high pitched tone, yeah she probably wants it.

If it’s a stoppp, stop it naaa in a low, kinda masculine voice then you better stop.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
Rubbish...
when there are girls willing why risk.it with the one who doesn't want it ...
Well u need to have self control ......it's not every alladins cave you must enter....
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
happened to be 2012 and 2013. Today i saw a post on insta which i could relate to. Its a forum. If u aint interested in discussing u can get lost. Stop coming her to form
nonsense.undecided
you get lost with your rapist post.
stop coming here to encourage rape.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by HallaDaTruth: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Land For Sale
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:

If it’s a stoppp, stop it naaa in a low, kinda masculine voice then you better stop.
what's the point of saying stop ...

what if the girl generally has high pitched tone... means he should rape her...

like girls should be real its only kids that play that game .. no lady who wants it will be saying stop doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:

u dont mean it

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Why you carry matter for head like gala cheesy cheesy
Preshy561:

thank you.

this is so bad mehn.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Why you carry matter for head like gala cheesy cheesy
cos of people like piiko.sadsad
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
When I have enough money to carry 2 olosho per night.
Preshy561:

cos of people like piiko.sadsad

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

thank you.

this is so bad mehn.

aunty na wa for you o

you're the one generalising here cos i read through the comments and not one generalised undecided

besides you think we dont know not every "stop" means "continue"? undecided

the situation itself tells us that..............eg .;

a lady who tells me "samy stop" but keeps drawing me close and even subtly helping me take off her clothes and offer little or resistance, clearly wants samy to fùcking "continue!!"

while

a lady who continually says "stop" or "stop please", keeps pushing me away and offer much resistance to my advances clearly wants me to stop

we are not dumb you know & you ladies should be straight with words undecided

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:

I don't understand.really,extrapolate.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by IamAirforce1: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
these type of irrational comments from some stupid ladie s still massage these rapists egos to continue raping ladies.

thank you.

this is so bad mehn.

The bolded got me .. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by lalanice(f): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
angry stop means STOP. Unless she's a LovePeddler or a runs girl Like the idiots up there agreeing to that trash.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

aunty na wa for you o

you're the one generalising here cos i read through the comments and not one generalised undecided

besides you think we dont know not every "stop" means "continue"? undecided

the situation itself tells us that..............eg .;

a lady who tells me "samy stop" but keeps drawing me close and even subtly helping me take off her clothes and offer little or resistance, clearly wants samy to fùcking "continue!!"

while

a lady who continually says "stop" or "stop please", keeps pushing me away and offer much resistance to my advances clearly wants me to stop

we are not dumb you know & you ladies should be straight with words undecided
I knew rapists will come for my head for not supporting this balderdash.undecided
who cares btw,I have made my comments.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

what's the point of saying stop ...

what if the girl generally has high pitched tone... means he should rape her...

like girls should be real its only kids that play that game .. no lady who wants it will be saying stop doesn't make any sense.
Well having sex with someone can be very intimate. Some girls are shy, or do not want to be exposed to that kind of vulnerability, or some just want to be a challenge/ not come across too easy. Even though they want to have sex if that makes sense. I’m not justifying rape as that’s wrong. But a lot of ladies are guilty of this ‘Stop’ simply for shakara. So that’s why I don’t blame guys 100%. But if you can clearly see that she’s resisting and not in any way tolerating any kind of intimacy, then let it go. Actions will always speak louder than words, that’s my opinion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by boiz2men(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Not every stop is stop ooo guys. Don't mind that preshy girl.. She's single and a feminist. That's how they behave online.... Say A online, do Z offline

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Men Are The Best / Am I A Yahoo Girl (picture) / My Aunty Moans So Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.