Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? (7003 Views)

My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance. / What's The Naughtiest Thing You've Mistakenly Done With A Girl During Romance?? / She Always Do This During Romance But Claims Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
Well having sex with someone can be very intimate. Some girls are shy, or do not want to be exposed to that kind of vulnerability, or some just want to be a challenge/ not come across too easy. Even though they want to have sex if that makes sense. I’m not justifying rape as that’s wrong. But a lot of ladies are guilty of this ‘Stop’ simply for shakara. So that’s why I don’t blame guys 100%. But if you can clearly see that she’s resisting and not in any way tolerating any kind of intimacy, then let it go. Actions will always speak louder than words, that’s my opinion.
' am a lady i dont want u to see me as cheap and easy'' angry ogun punish her sha. Babe's panties don wet yet was sayin stop. Smh
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The bolded got me .. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
it isn't funny naw.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ibkayee my favorite girl is here smiley, let's hear your point of view
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

I don't understand.really,extrapolate.
listen, the truth is that a lot of ladies are guilty of pretending. And we say things that have other meanings. In some cases, a woman may say Stop, without meaning it. In some cases a woman may say stop, and genuinely want you to stop. I believe listening to her words with the combination of her facial expressions and body language will tell you what to do. That’s all.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 7:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
Well having sex with someone can be very intimate. Some girls are shy, or do not want to be exposed to that kind of vulnerability, or some just want to be a challenge/ not come across too easy. Even though they want to have sex if that makes sense. I’m not justifying rape as that’s wrong. But a lot of ladies are guilty of this ‘Stop’ simply for shakara. So that’s why I don’t blame guys 100%. But if you can clearly see that she’s resisting and not in any way tolerating any kind of intimacy, then let it go. Actions will always speak louder than words, that’s my opinion.
yes I see your point ... it's wrong though
even the screenshot showing two ladies saying the same thing.....
just think guys shouldn't risk it ... when things don't work out some will now shout rape.... a lot of naija guys here fall victim
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
I knew rapists will come for my head for not supporting this balderdash.undecided who cares btw,I have made my comments.

who is/are "the rapist(s) that came for your head" undecided

who be this one? undecided

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
I knew rapists will come for my head for not supporting this balderdash.undecided who cares btw,I have made my comments.

who is/are "the rapist(s) that came for your head" undecided

who be this one? undecided

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
When I have enough money to carry 2 olosho per night.
lool,stop visiting that beer parlour joint.undecided

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
listen, the truth is that a lot of ladies are guilty of pretending. And we say things that have other meanings. In some cases, a woman may say Stop, without meaning it. In some cases a woman may say stop, and genuinely want you to stop. I believe listening to her words with the combination of her facial expressions and body language will tell you what to do. That’s all.
lool,seriously??how do you know someone that's serious by facial looks and voice?

terrible.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Will you give me free if I don't carry olosho??
Preshy561:

lool,stop visiting that beer parlour joint.undecided
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm actually curious to see what other members reaction would be ....
mynd44 lalasticlala is this FP worthy??
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,seriously??how do you know someone that's serious by facial looks and voice?

terrible.
stop being silly please.

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
We blur the line between consensual sex and rape when we ‘teach’ guys things like this sad

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Preshy561(f): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
stop being silly please.
hmmmmm.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:
I'm actually curious to see what other members reaction would be ....
my4 laclala is this FP worthy??
stop tagging them. Not FP worthy
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

yes I see your point ... it's wrong though
even the screenshot showing two ladies saying the same thing.....
just think guys shouldn't risk it ... when things don't work out some will now shout rape.... a lot of naija guys here fall victim
yeah to avoid it totally just talk about it beforehand. And still ask right before you do anything. And ladies should stop doing shakara, your no should always be a no.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Even as a lady, I can say some stop means 'Go on'!
Some ladies are so confused!

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
ibkayee:
We blur the line between consensual sex and rape when we ‘teach’ guys things like this sad
Sometimes I pity Men, we confuse them a lot with our use of ironies. Guys aren't fashioned to understand ambiguity. sad

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Saff(f): 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Even as a lady, I can say some stop means 'Go on'!

Some ladies are so confused!
Exactly! Lets just be real here. Jeez.

1 Like

Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Lalas247(f): 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
yeah to avoid it totally just talk about it beforehand. And still ask right before you do anything. And ladies should stop doing shakara, your no should always be a no.
yes maybe this can enlighten some ladies too.....
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by stillseth: 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stop what exactly?? Are you a traffic warden
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
After i sucked her bress and fingered her . she told me to stop. Being a good boy i did. Only for her to insult me dat am not man enough and blocked me. Gals ehn

Don't stop..
I'll be glad to take up the case without collecting money from the lady.

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing men go to jail..
Sending men to jail makes me fulfilled.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
yeyerolling:
u see ur life Did i tag dem U tagged them instead. U must be really smart in ur mind. It has happened to me twice. I go blocked and insulted. If not for fear of rape claims i wud have inserted prick. Gals should learn to be straight

You can't be accused of rape without concrete evidence from the accuser and if after critical investigation the accuser is found to be lying, a jail term and a fine may be served as a punishment.

Section 34(6) Criminal Code cap 2
Laws of southern Nigeria .
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
Exactly! Lets just be real here. Jeez.
We can't save the world smiley

Guys should be more careful.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
ibkayee:

nah..........................y'all didn't "teach" us,

"experience" did .

these are things we witness and hear everyday during sex with y'all confused women

[fr] [om] [j]
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Tallesty1(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Every Nigerian lady that is no longer a virgin has said "stop" when she really wanted you to continue.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Elder001:

Don't stop..
I'll be glad to take up the case without collecting money from the lady.

Nothing makes me more happy than seeing men go to jail..
Sending men to jail makes me fulfilled.
what are u feeling like. How many pple hv u convicted ode
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by kmaster007: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
if she's saying stop MEANS start start enter
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by fancy4eve(f): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dis cn only inspire all d weed smoking efulefu in d house. Don't u know dat this post of urs could lead 2 rape,wat were u tinkn, I just pray sumone close 2 u bcums a victim, since u lyk postn rubbish.
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by courna(m): 1:15am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:
These ladies are packaged hoes.

They can never tell you to stop once you start removing their 70Naira canopy material pant.
WTF!!!.... LOL
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by dumininu01(m): 4:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Taking it to dis level is not rape na grin
Re: When She Says Stop During Romance. What Do U Do??? by laribarri: 4:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Lalas247:
shocked Tunde!
omo alè rapist shocked

not sure what op is asking us undecided the answer is STOP

even if the tip touches it if she says stop you stop ......

Yes! It's very hard but that is called respect. When some ladies say stop, they really mean STOP. If you force it, she will respond but may trigger tears. But why would a lady say stop at that junction?? Fear or punishing the guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Found Her On Adult Site, Advise Needed / Top Three People That Died For Love / Ladies Please Stop Doing These Things!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.