Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,426 members, 7,839,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform (35506 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement (Photo) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Deltatoto: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2018
Jiang:

lol, one of the reasons the more innocent a girl looks the more cautious I become around her
e no dey easy o bros sometimes d innocence dey take us unaware two months ago I went to do skinny with one girl cos she looked so innocent I have not gotten over it till now I’m so scared.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by oruma19: 9:20am On Jun 14, 2018
remove her face, Bambam is the most pretty bbn3 chik. she go sabifuck well well sha...nice..lolz

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by madenigga(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Ever8054:
this grandpa sef,reacting to everything.... me waiting to react to Don jazy wedding pictures.....

Don jazzy no too big to bang BamBam nw
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Don jazzy follows almost all my girlfriends on ig especially d bootylicious ones bt doesn't follow me. I dey suspect dis guy seriously.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Tonimordred(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Mr don jazzy in Olamide's when will you marry this year next year long time or never
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
I know and I have be expecting him to react. I guess Don Jazzy new name is:
*Don Reaction Jazzy*

Very soon he will be rechrustening with his new name. Mr reaction jazzy grow up in BBM or BBD or whatever crap you are the most reaction celeb every little thing Don Jazzy react, every stupid move Don Jazzy react, every idiotic talks Don Jazzy react, bro are you mad? Just asking.

I'm getting upset now because when a man behave this way. Na wetin nah?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Unlimited22: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2018
Can I go and teach in the school? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2018
BamBam olobo iyo grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by loomer: 10:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Ever8054:
this grandpa sef,reacting to everything.... me waiting to react to Don jazy wedding pictures.....

them dey make money with their reaction and u dey complain
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by dyeklint66: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Nairaland hardly praise person... They all suspect everything even good intentions. I hail ona, you guys already excite me anytime I'm bored. �
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by kmaster007: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2018
maybe don baba his in love
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Deltatoto:
e no dey easy o bros sometimes d innocence dey take us unaware two months ago I went to do skinny with one girl cos she looked so innocent I have not gotten over it till now I’m so scared.

Just like one girl I know, she was so innocent & fragile, I respect her so much till one day, I saw a video of her dancing provokingly naked to a one guy who is a well known fuvker in our area, he leaked the video to brag about how he got the girl, enjoyed himself & dumped her. That thing pain me woh, every time I see that girl I just remember that video & my trust in women just shatters.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Deltatoto: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Jiang:

Just like one girl I know, she was so innocent & fragile, I respect her so much till one day, I saw a video of her dancing provokingly naked to a one guy who is a well known fuvker in our area, he leaked the video to brag about how he got the girl, enjoyed himself & dumped her. That thing pain me woh, every time I see that girl I just remember that video & my trust in women just shatters.
the one directly opposite my house I swear she never pass 16 she’s pregnant now.guy man tire Jor no new car in town again na used full area
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by nkemchineke: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Is it your following.
you that u are following big children what have u achieved. LOL Ntorrrr
nabegibeg:

Agbaya go and marry

Stop following small children upandan social media
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by duketunde: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Shey d school abi na movie location get #TOILET sha
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Just2endowed2(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2018
resemble ine of my class mate back den...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by themodernman: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
johnime:
9 Things to quit:

1. Trying to please everyone
2. Fearing change
3. Living in the past
4. Overthinking
5. Being afraid to be different
6. Beating yourself up over mistakes
7. Sacrificing your happiness for others
8. Thinking you're not good enough
9. Thinking you have no purpose

Everyone knows WHAT to do, HOW to do it is the main problem....focus on the HOW not WHAT....
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Deltatoto:
the one directly opposite my house I swear she never pass 16 she’s pregnant now.guy man tire Jor no new car in town again na used full area

I will try my best to find new one even if I have to go another state or country entirely, after all used ones get plenty problems
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by ayaside(m): 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
People taking about Don marrying again.How will that add anything to your daily lives?Inasmuch as whatever Don is doing isn't public nuisance,I objectly support him.Appreciating beauty is a wonderful thing.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature ..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by shomutuski(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
cry

nigga... i get whoer vpn with key paid for all through this year
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND READ BELOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have. Check our signature in blue just below here and call us or chat by clicking on the WhatsApp link in the signature...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam Wearing Secondary School Uniform by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
don baba J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Started Practicing Football Skills After Hearing Neymar's Deal / Basketmouth Addresses His Rape Joke And The EU Ambassadorial Controversy / BBNaija: Cross' Pastor Mum Gifts Him A Bible (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.