Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (45515 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nna! umu nwanyi ndia akasigo nka

Bianca,the Bible says,"Come Ye out from amongst them"
Biko puta na otanjele agwugo ndia n'anya
"

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:
Hmmm!.. ORIAKU in Yoruba is a curse, a big one at that.. ORI..AKU.
May we not be cursed nornamed after a curse.

-truth burns

Confirm. grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Are you Fvcking serious? Now you would pretend to be hausa Fulani just mask support for your tribe?

You must think some of us were born yesterday.

Don’t quote me again.

Zak ji jiki yau. Shebi you be bad guy.

You where not born yesterday, na today them born you.
Why are you here? Did you not say , you want to leave Nigeria to go to the west to shovel sh|t like your friends?

Nkiti gba gbogi ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

Zak ji jiki yau. Shebi you be bad guy.

You where not born yesterday, na today them born you.
Why are you here? Did you not say , you want to leave Nigeria to go to the west to shovel sh|t like your friends?

Nkiti gba gbogi ..

You are blowing your own cover. What is it with the igbo curse? I thought you were hausa/Fulani?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by CSTR1003: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some People take codeine before coming to nairaland.
Ndi ara.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Nna! umu nwanyi ndia akasigo nka

Bianca,the Bible says,"Come Ye out from amongst them"

Biko puta na otanjele agwugo ndia n'anya

"

You too? Tell your tribes men to stop the Igbo amaka nonsense!!

It reeks of inferiority complex! We know igbos lost a war, and feel a need to reassure themselves of their greatness. But it annoys other Nigerians when we are inundated with “Igbo amaka” when we read any igbo-related news.

I thought you were detribalised? I should really caution myself on who to trust amongst you guys.

Nobody has the strength to hate you (igbos). The issues you face with the Government and other countrymen is more than enough to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
CSTR1003:
Some People take codeine before coming to nairaland.

Ndi ara.

Yoruba men don’t take codeine.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

You are blowing your own cover. What is it with the igbo curse? I thought you were hausa/Fulani?

ha ha, I thought you ran away. That what your kind do.

You talk alot of game, but your nothing but a dud cheque.

Make I find your post about your poverty stricken life.

You are an enemy, your living in Nigeria you probably are on the Federal government's conditional cash transfer
and your kith and kin are enjoying from the school feeding programme from the taxes of hard working Nigerians
and you have the balls, the effontery to deride this country.

I don spray mat for your matter, anywhere I see you on nairaland. You go dance!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Udmaster(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who will leave Beautiful Adanna to marry fumilayo?

Some people here that are bashing Igbos are senseless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

ha ha, I thought you ran away. That what your kind do.

You talk alot of game, but your nothing but a dud cheque.

Make I find your post about your poverty stricken life.

You are an enemy, your living in Nigeria you probably are on the Federal government's conditional cash transfer
and your kith and kin are enjoying from the school feeding programme from the taxes of hard working Nigerians
and you have the balls, the effontery to deride this country.

I don spray mat for your matter, anywhere I see you on nairaland. You go dance!

justttodark or jesusloves, is that you?

Your posts are just as asinine as those two!

You need an urgent psyche eval.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Udmaster(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

Why do you want to run away?
No, come back!
We are leading you people economically in your backyard,
What lead again are we looking for,
When you stay in your slum at night and you are watching chinedu duplex bubbling with light,
We know where the envy starts.
Your men pay high bride price for a 40years old lady in Igbo land and you think you are winning ?
Igbo men are very comfortable marrying in their tribe just as Fulani men,
What is chasing you people out of your tribe?
Answer that and stop talking nonsense!
And by the way, remember to go and do ur DNA TEST,
It's now a booming business in the south west!
Am out!

ORIAKU AMARA
Choi.
Why are you this wicked?
You have brutalized that guy.
I thought you are a nurse, I remember you in the johesu threads,
Typical Nigerian nurses.
I pity any patient or their relatives who will incur your wrath in the ward.
Carry on, hit afoonja where it hurts.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Udmaster:

Choi.
Why are you this wicked?
You have brutalized that guy.
I thought you are a nurse, I remember you in the johesu threads,
Typical Nigerian nurses.
I pity any patient or their relatives who will incur your wrath in the ward.
Carry on, hit afoonja where it hurts.
grin grin

Ogun keee you there!

Afonjas have really dealt a psychological blow to you people. Don’t just pick up arms against Yorubas. We are not responsible for what you are facing in Nigeria.

Any act of aggression won’t end well.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

It reeks of inferiority complex! We know igbos lost a war, and feel a need to reassure themselves of their greatness. But it annoys other Nigerians when we are inundated with “Igbo amaka” when we read any igbo-related news.

I thought you were detribalised? I should really caution myself on who to trust amongst you guys.

Nobody has the strength to hate you (igbos). The issues you face with the Government and other countrymen is more than enough to deal with.
bro,I think u got me confused with someone else

This is just a thread about Bianca Ojukwu n I just posted my comment in Igbo for those that can read it and understand.
Because am not in support of the way some of my tribesmen behave towards Nigeria and politics in general doesn't mean I should hate my tribe
Am a proud Igbo man

BTW,do you understand any word i typed in that post?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by akdjr(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
I so much like this woman for keeping herself after the death of Ojukwu.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

justttodark or jesusloves, is that you?

Your posts are just as asinine as those two!

You need an urgent psyche eval.

you despicable low life. Enemy of the FRN.

resurgentxtian4:

Make God help us ooo. It’s a lot of money to love but where there is a will, there’s a way.

A lot of people have left already that I am already feeling left behind. If only I knew it would come to this years ago when money still dey small. cry. God dey sha.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by dheilaw1(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
FFK chop her kpekus con chop some people's brains from d east join am . that's why you see the ipob blodas support every nonsense their master FFK says... I pray sense fall on you people one day

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:

bro,I think u got me confused with someone else

This is just a thread about Bianca Ojukwu n I just posted my comment in Igbo for those that can read it and understand.
Because am not in support of the way some of my tribesmen behave towards Nigeria and politics in general doesn't mean I should hate my tribe
Am a proud Igbo man

BTW,do you understand any word i typed in that post?

Given the tone and tenor of the exchanges at the time of your post, posting in igbo was inappropriate as it made it seem you insulted those of us from other tribes in your native tongue.

You have a right to support your people, no doubt—but, it is better if you desist from parading yourself as detribalised before other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your a two faced liar, your among the FFK, Fayose, OBJ yoruba school of thought.

this is a post you made on one of your hate speech thread, zan jima' yau.

Anywhere I see you , you go dance.

resurgentxtian4:
All the indicators point to that direction and the very people that can save us (igbos) are too steeped in hate and disorganization to even be successful in their secession plans.

Amarabae .. lekwa this one. He has even confessed that the Ibo people have the fortitude to save his kind.

Resurgent2019 .. show your self. Your nemesis await

resurgentxtian4:
As a Christian man of yoruba extraction, I have looked into the crystal ball and all I see is despair and agony for this country.

This is why, I will make you dance, anywhere I find you on nairaland.
Aturu, Oko Ashewo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Ategberoson(m): 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Igbo always hyping theirselves and what's bad in that, my only anger with them is their hatred towards other tribes

an average Igbos would never stop hating yet they goto church everyday, I wonder which kind of Bible they read in church. they're a disgrace to Nigerians Christianity

you can continue abusing Yoruba for all you care but they practise the best religion both Christian, Muslim and even traditional in Nigeria. I'll spend my days with Yoruba Muslim than unforgivable, heart filled with hatred and inconsistent Igbo Christians. you guys faith is waste of time

why God bring this kind of tribe to this country sef

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

If you have an opportunity to leave Nigeria, won’t you leave? Would you continue being as posting incoherent BS on Nairaland if your life was so perfect?

You can dig deeper into my posts to extract what you need—but that won’t change who or what you are: a schizophreniac.

Go seek mental help, because you desperately need it.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

If you have an opportunity to leave Nigeria, won’t you leave? Would you continue being as posting incoherent BS on Nairaland if your life was so perfect?

You can dig deeper into my posts to extract what you need—but that won’t chane who or what you are: a schizophreniac.

Go seek mental help, because you desperately need it.

Ha Ha talaka. I dey come make I piss. grin

People leave Nigeria to get degrees, start new jobs legitimately, join their spouses and other legit reasons.

When you leave Nigeria because of hunger, you will remain hungry wherever you go. People like you do not have a plan of how to survive in the west, except to marry your grandmother classmate and collect social security from the government.

One of your type was on the internet some time ago, crying about his unrealised potential in Nigeria and how he can now afford GMO chicken in America as a security guard. Una plenty.

Read again:

TheCabal:

However, I will agree with you that moving from a decrepit "face me I face you" in Nigeria to dingy studio apartment in the maleficent neighborhoods of Europe or North America is certainly an achievement for the down trodden.

Anywhere I see you on nairaland, you go dance! Your one of the low life Yoruba's spreading the yoruba christian vs yoruba muslim gospel on nairaland. We are coming after all of you , one after the other lest you fester like IPOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ategberoson:
Igbo always hyping theirselves and what's bad in that, my only anger with them is their hatred towards other tribes

an average Igbos would never stop hating yet they goto church everyday, I wonder which kind of Bible they read in church. they're a disgrace to Nigerians Christianity

you can continue abusing Yoruba for all you care but they practise the best religion both Christian, Muslim and even traditional in Nigeria. I'll spend my days with Yoruba Muslim than unforgivable, heart filled with hatred and inconsistent Igbo Christians. you guys faith is waste of time

why God bring this kind of tribe to this country sef

Can igbos see this? I am vindicated!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by james1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
She try,after so many years she is still hot.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

Your a two faced liar, your among the FFK, Fayose, OBJ yoruba school of thought.

this is a post you made on one of your hate speech thread, zan jima' yau.

Anywhere I see you , you go dance.

Amarabae .. lekwa this one. He has even confessed that the Ibo people have the fortitude to save his kind.

Resurgent2019 .. show your self. Your nemesis await

This is why, I will make you dance, anywhere I find you on nairaland.
Aturu, Oko Ashewo

You need help desperately. Do you understand the contextual connotation of the post you sup up? Are you alright at all?

Like I said , you need help, fast!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

FRN get enemy? Nigeria na country wey still dey on track in your estimation?

Having established that you are one and the same as Justtoodark, I blame myself for engaging you. No be your fault.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Viralkid:
igbos are pretty
igbos are strong
igbos are resilient
igbo amaka!!!

so the women surrounding her are Yoruba's or hausas abi...because I still de look for the beauty of the other women

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Follygunners: 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

When it comes to beauty give it to igbo and ibibio women. They are naturally endow with it.

Igbo Amaka
Ibibio Ayaiya.

Of all the women wey dey the pic, ONLY 1 fine.. so that makes Igbo women beautiful, abi? grin grin grin

Awon yam-leggers!

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Stevenson1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
OboOlora:
See that one with the sweaty arm pit ! Very dirty Igbo woman

Meanwhile, FFK right now...

Of course that's what they known you guys for. Always bad mouthing and insulting like your old women. No value, no dignity, no atom of respect in you people's head. Bunch of animals. Hausas are getting better than you lots lately. Which of your lady politician in your entire region that you can compare with Bianca?? oh... the answer is None!!! Idiotic slowpoke. Insult one of your people now, you guys will cry heaven to earth looking for an apology. Typical Zombie.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
Stevenson1:

Of course that's what they known you guys for. Always bad mouthing and insulting like your old women. No value, no dignity, no atom of respect in you people's head. Bunch of animals. Hausas are getting better than you lots lately. Which of your lady politician in your entire region that you can compare with Bianca?? oh... the answer is None!!! Idiotic slowpoke. Insult one of your people now, you guys will cry heaven to earth looking for an apology. Typical Zombie.

I think you are taking these online banter too personal. You know yorubas don’t have the capacity or time to hate.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 12:00am On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

FRN get enemy? Nigeria na country wey still dey on track in your estimation?

Having established that you are one and the same as Justtoodark, I blame myself for engaging you. No be your fault.

Aha ... thats more like it.

I know you but they don't , now they do.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7258901_odeganiceone_jpeg724a4fbd4087d31898bccd64c91698ff
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Stevenson1(m): 12:06am On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

I think you are taking these online banter too personal. You know igbos don’t have the capacity or time to hate.

These people dey insult person I swear. Just enter Instablog9ja and see their comments. Igbos everywhere. You claim civilized yet, at any given time they will just insult on the Igbos. The thing don make me no dey come here again read news I swear. This my last though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 12:10am On Jun 14, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7259293_screenshotfrom20171226002936_png8dad6efd8d8dbb32cf59c608f3039bf9

A-YO ! Resurgent2019 ..... where you dey... grin

Ok just come out from under the table, I will just serve you a few more digital slaps and you can go home.

pretty please grin

Amarabae .. anywhere you see him let me know.

Dear Nairaland,

I am officially withdrawing my support for the digital tribal conflict on nairaland on the account of June 12.

I am now full time digitally slaying enemies of the FRN. FFK and Fayose be warned!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Tompolo's War Ship Causes Stir - Vanguard / Father Begs Ba-Ana, His Boko Haram Son To Do Surrender (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.