Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) (45476 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At The Coal City Christmas Music Festival (Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by walosky(m): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mtcheeew!

Beautiful ibo ladies!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:
An average Yoruba girl won’t even dream of marrying an Igbo man—because she deems it an anathema, and her family will probably reject her. I wonder where these igbo Lilliputian men on NL get their delusions from. Maybe they think yorubas and Hausas envy their dirty drug mule money.

Other tribes in Nigeria still got their dignity intact and they still deem igbo men as desperate, criminally minded, and risky prospects for marriage in contemporary Nigeria (Nobody wants kids that do not have the hope of being President of Nigeria someday).
I really doubt that any Igbo young man is losing sleep over marrying outside the Igbo tribe to your tribe ,
Don't overrate yourselves.
Nobody will leave a Dove for a pig!

Rather your men are on their knees in IMO state, paying high bride prices,
You better wake up from your hallucination

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:
We are Igbos and proud .
Beauty runs in our blood.
kiss kiss

And easy pickings for Yoruba boys all over our land?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

I really doubt that any Igbo young man is losing sleep over marrying outside the Igbo tribe to your tribe ,
Don't overrate yourselves.
Nobody will leave a Dove for a pig!

Rather your men are on their knees in IMO state, paying high bride prices,
You better wake up from your hallucination

Our men are marrying igbo women—�that’s very true. In fact, a friend of mine is marrying a girl from IMO state next month. I wish him well.

It corroborates my point that all along that we are picking the best of your women. There is something off about igbo men that makes other Nigerians dislike them.

Nigerians really don’t have a problem with igbo women.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

We just look at all these igbo spare parts men and laugh— because we have slept with virtually all their best women in this our Lagos.

Look at this talaka! that has been crying .. crying .... crying about his life in Nigeria and how he is searching for money to crawl to the west to wash dishes.

When there is a roll call for Yoruba demons, you sef wan feature. grin

Poverty can make one illogical, not material poverty, mental poverty!

Your lucky Buhari is making sure glo and co, roll over data every month. grin

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by CSTR1003: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your assertions have no basis in fact. They are face saving measures to mitigate the impact of the truth of the reality in Nigeria.

I don’t have anything against your tribe. I just State things as they are, and as I see them in this country.
No basis in fact. ? Coming from a deluded tribalist.

You want me to start listing proofs to buttress my fact.?

Check out igbo men married to Yoruba women and Yoruba men married to igbo women.

The igbo guy more often than not go for the above -average Yoruba girl. The stunners in Yoruba female parlance.

While the Yoruba guys go for the average igbo mgbeke and start sharing testimony in church.

Anyway, it is probably more than you guys deserve given where you are coming from.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

And easy pickings for Yoruba boys all over our land?
My happiness is that all news of married women shameless cheating are from your loosed people!
I advise you to go for a DNA TEST, I heard that it's a booming business in South west,
You better hurry up and check .
go and wash your two months worn boxers before talking to me.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by MrTour: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you dey lash da same toto 24 hours a day, do you think it will be as tight as the first time?

coalcoal1:
is it only me that noticed that Bianca's beauty is gradually fading?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by CSTR1003: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Look at this Yoruba girl jubilating like she won a lottery, and the igbo guy is just calm as fucck.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Our men are marrying igbo women—�that’s very true. In fact, a friend of mine is marrying a girl from IMO state next month. I wish him well.

It corroborates my point that all along that we are picking the best of your women. There is something off about igbo men that makes other Nigerians dislike them.

Nigerians really don’t have a problem with igbo women.
No.
Your men are the only tribe that loves marrying outside their tribe,
That means that there is a problem somewhere.
I don't see Igbo or Fulani men salivating over women from other tribes, they are comfortable with their women.
Of course we know what is chasing you people out of your tribe,
If you want to know, check why DNA TEST business is booming in the south west

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Westaslave2(f): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
coalcoal1:
is it only me that noticed that Bianca's beauty is gradually fading?
she is getting old u Dunce et sophiscated cow

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Your assertions have no basis in fact. They are face saving measures to mitigate the impact of the truth of the reality in Nigeria.

I don’t have anything against your tribe. I just State things as they are, and as I see them in this country.
We are not losing sleep over you and your people.
You are beneath us,
No Igbo man is proud to introduce you people as his in-laws in Igbo land,
Go and ask question!
They say it in a low key to avoid being mocked.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

Look at this talaka! that has been crying .. crying .... crying about his life in Nigeria and how he is searching for money to crawl to the west to wash dishes.

When there is a roll call for Yoruba demons, you sef wan feature. grin

Poverty can make one illogical, not material poverty, mental poverty!

Your lucky Buhari is making sure glo and co, roll over data every month. grin

Na your family poverty dey worry! grin

Igbo pvssy is a dime, a dozen in Lagos. Even our agberos are having a swell time, talkless of our educated population. The Yoruba demon thing was coined by igbo women themselves—and it cuts accross rich and average Yoruba guys. It has nothing to do with economic standing.

The reason why your ladies are fascinated with Yoruba guys is the grace with which we do things. We don’t reveal “too much” about the effort we put into doing anything— but we get it done. We don’t show a woman that we work harrrd in spare part shops before we make them fall in love with our sensual nature. We just show our urbane, easy approach to life and living, and kabooom! Your women are hooked.

The civil war will forever be a nightmare for igbo men. It subjected igbo men to toiling hard to achieve every and anything in Nigeria, and that has really made them look desperate.

I really sympathize with igbo guys when I see them toiling so hard when men from other tribes just take things easy. The mistakes from the civil war must not be repeated— most especially for the sake of the igbos.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

We are not losing sleep over you and your people.
You are beneath us,
No Igbo man is proud to introduce you people as his in-laws in Igbo land,
Go and ask question!
They say it in a low key to avoid being mocked.

But you can come to our land to toil and suffer?

You think yorubas don’t pity you when they see your men hustling keke marwa tricycles in Lagos?

Don’t flatter yourself Sister, yorubas will always have it better than igbos in Nigeria.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

We don’t reveal “too much” about the effort we put into doing anything— but we get it done. We don’t show a woman that we work harrrd in spare part shops before we make them fall in love with our sensual nature.

The civil war will forever be a nightmare for igbo men. It subjected igbo men to toiling hard to achieve every and anything in Nigeria, and that has really made them look desperate.

I really sympathize with igbo guys when I see them toiling so hard when men from other tribes just take things easy. The mistakes from the civil war must not be repeated— most especially for the sake of the igbos.
So your Men that are under the hot sun in Igbo land hawking Ogbomosho drug is not suffering? Or your women who are selling poisonous mixtures under the hot sun in onitsha is not suffering?
When lazy people see hard work as toiling hard, no wonder they envy a lot.
Go and feed the hungry civil servants in osun state before talking.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
I even have an igbo gal friend who viscerally hates igbo guys cos she thinks they are Bush, try too hard and don’t have the suaveness to operate in contemporary Nigeria. In essence, they are too “igbotic”. All about that spare part money. No refinement whatsoever.

I had to caution her on her hate for her own tribe— maybe because she grew up in Lagos. I see this same attitude in countless number of igbo girls. They crave Yoruba men for the sake of their unborn children. Who want to have igbo kids who can’t aspire politically in Nigeria?

I guess these igbos think their citizens don’t see what has happened to the igbo tribe in Nigeria. Even ijaws have more say than igbos in this country.

The joke is on igbo NL trolls and other igbos offline who think other Nigerians still take them seriously.

We are talking serious tribes, and igbos have the effontery to show face?

Shioor.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

But you can come to our land to toil and suffer?

You think yorubas don’t pity you when they see your men hustling keke marwa tricycles in Lagos?

Don’t flatter yourself Sister, yorubas will always have it better than igbos in Nigeria.
My husband has three houses in ikeja, and I am proud to say it, if you like, burn!
If you want to know their addresses, pm me in inbox.
We are in Abuja now in our own house,
No body in your lineage can achieve that feat!
We are proud Igbos.
So that chinedu you are seeing around will buy your family ancestral land and erect a duplex on it!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
You all can dash yourselves likes on NL, just like other issues in Nigeria. We know that is how you form solidarity to ward off reproach.

We are waiting for another round of Biafra protests in 2019, and especially 2023, when your hopes of leading other Nigerians will be dashed once more.

Enough for today. Ya’all find something else to do.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Has he run away?
Very tribalistic human beings.
It's enshrined in their tribe.
I have no time to be apologetic

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Igbo pvssy is a dime, a dozen in Lagos.

The reason why your ladies are fascinated with Yoruba guys is the grace with which we do things.

The civil war will forever be a nightmare for igbo men.

Sauka lafiya mallam, your craze na one in town! kiss

1. Are you saying you have never cried on nairaland, regarding your financial dilemma and how going to the west would solve the generational poverty in your lineage?

2. Can you afford a quality call girl from whichever tribe?

3. Look at his mouth like, "the grace at which we do things". Are we talking about those dirty Lagos girls or clean Lagos girls; we need to see your domiciliary account balance to decide.

4. In regards, to the civil war I am absolutely sure the presiding government at the time declared "no victor no vanquished". You can barely afford a plane ticket so I doubt you have a degree in psychology; in regards to that , I do not think you have any experience whatsoever to evaluate who is having nightmare or not.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

My husband has three houses in ikeja, and I am proud to say it, if you like, burn!
If you want to know their addresses, pm me in inbox.
We are in Abuja now in our own house,
No body in your lineage can achieve that feat!
We are proud Igbos.
So that chinedu you are seeing around will buy your family ancestral land and erect a duplex on it!

In the unlikely event that”chinedu” buys any ancestral Yoruba land, it is only for 99 years, after which it reverts to the state government. Besides, policy can always be formulated to revoke his right of occupancy. The political power to make laws is the most important, and it resides in the sons of the soil.

That is what most of you don’t understand.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:
Has he run away?
Very tribalistic human beings.
It's enshrined in their tribe.
I have no time to be apologetic

Me run from Nyanmiri? God forbid bad thing. I just don tire for the back and forth ni jaree.

Igbo hate is stronger than my own hate sis.

My father and uncles didn’t fight and lose a civil war. So why should I be as hateful as the average igbo?

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Xander85: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is the sole purpose of leaving this topic in the politics section and rushing it to the front page...to sit back and wait for the usual pathetic Igbo haters to come do their thing! They know anything Bianca or Ikemba is bound to draw them out of the sewer!

Notice how all the unprovoked abuse on the person of Bianca Ojukwu is left up with glee? But if i respond now, they'll ban me faster than the speed of light!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:
You all can dash yourselves likes on NL, and other issues in Nigeria. We know that is how you form solidarity to ward off reproach.

We are waiting for another round of Biafra protests in 2019, and especially 2023, when your hopes of leading other Nigerians will be dashed once more.

Enough for today. Ya’all find something else to do.
Why do you want to run away?
No, come back!
We are leading you people economically in your backyard,
What lead again are we looking for,
When you stay in your slum at night and you are watching chinedu duplex bubbling with light,
We know where the envy starts.
Your men pay high bride price for a 40years old lady in Igbo land and you think you are winning ?
Igbo men are very comfortable marrying in their tribe just as Fulani men,
What is chasing you people out of your tribe?
Answer that and stop talking nonsense!
And by the way, remember to go and do ur DNA TEST,
It's now a booming business in the south west!
Am out!

ORIAKU AMARA

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Amarabae:

No.
Your men are the only tribe that loves marrying outside their tribe,
That means that there is a problem somewhere.
I don't see Igbo or Fulani men salivating over women from other tribes, they are comfortable with their women.
Of course we know what is chasing you people out of your tribe,
If you want to know, check why DNA TEST business is booming in the south west

Amarabae ... just relax. I have unfinished beef with IPOB not Ibo people or Ibo women.

So, I am taking this low life (resurgent) down. He has said alot of unspeakable things about Nigeria, and insults easterners; unprovoked.

Walahi, yau sai na koya mishi hankali.

Just relax, your a woman. angry

Resurgent2019 .. show yourself, you blood sucking hate filled commoner
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Xander85:
This is the sole purpose of leaving this topic in the politics section and rushing it to the front page...to sit back and wait for the usual pathetic Igbo haters to come do their thing! They know anything Bianca or Ikemba is bound to draw them out of the sewer!

Notice how all the unprovoked abuse on the person of Bianca Ojukwu is left up with glee? But if i respond now, they'll ban me faster than the speed of light!

This is false!

The ”Igbo amaka” thing is what caused all these.

What da fuq is Igbo amaka? That shit annoys other Nigerians because it contradicts how they see igbos: as a conquered population!

And as it relates to Bianca, yoruba guys see her as FFK’s conquest, so it is surprising when igbos heap praise on her. It is really nauseating.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

Amarabae ... just relax. I have unfinished beef with IPOB not Ibo people or Ibo women.

So, I am taking this low life (resurgent) down. He has said alot of unspeakable things about Nigeria, and insults easterners; unprovoked.

Resurgent2019 .. show yourself, you blood sucking hate filled commoner

Are you Fvcking serious? Now you would pretend to be hausa Fulani just to mask support for your tribe?

You must think some of us were born yesterday.

Don’t quote me again.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by TheKabal: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
resurgent2019:

Me run from Nyanmiri? God forbid bad thing. I just don tire for the back and forth ni jaree.

Igbo hate is stronger than my own hate sis.

My father and uncles didn’t fight and lose a civil war. So why should I be as hateful as the average igbo?

OK, now you want to bring your ancestors into this matter abi.

I am digging for your "treasonist" post , on my alt.moniker !

I will disgrace you today, and any where I see you on nairaland, I will disgrace you.

Your an enemy of the federal republic, I will digitally serve your sentence to you and any fool who thinks he is mightier than the FRN.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

It is enshrined into them in their tribe
The tribalistic hatred .
I know them very well .
They can only deceive Lagos "my mama tell me that I be Igbo "
Before I got married, I don't even laugh with them especially the men , talk more of coming close.
If you like, call it tribalism
If being Igbotic means being tribalistic, then I am proud to be one.
And that's how I will raise my daughters.
This is Nigeria.
Those who know the beating of surugede should dance it carefully because it is a dance of the gods.
Good night

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by gberra: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm!.. ORIAKU in Yoruba is a curse, a big one at that.. ORI..AKU.
May we not be cursed nor named after a curse.

-truth burns

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Adaure Igbo Women Event In Uk(photos) by resurgent2019: 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
TheKabal:

OK, now you want to bring your ancestors into this matter abi.

I am digging for your "treasonist" post , on my alt.moniker !

I will disgrace you today, and any where I see you on nairaland, I will disgrace you.

Your an enemy of the federal republic, I will digitally serve your sentence to you and any fool who thinks he is mightier than the FRN.

Get off my mentions, you simpleton!

Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / Top Twenty Most Developed Countries By HDI / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58