Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

This Is What You Should Never Settle For When It Comes To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What You Should Never Settle For When It Comes To Love (370 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Should Never Settle For When It Comes To Love by Gistmeportal1: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
From someone who got a late start on love, here’s what I’ve learnt to strive for and what I’ve learnt never to settle on. This is for every smart woman who needed a tumultuous relationship to really know her worth.

Never settle for late night messages. Never settle for ecstatic highs and devastating lows. With nothing in between. Never settle for lots of attention thinking it means you’re respected and valued. Never settle on someone who needs reminding how good you are.

Please read to the end here, You will enjoy reading this

https://www.gistme.ng/this-is-what-you-should-never-settle-for-when-it-comes-to-love/

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Side Chick Shows Up At Wedding In Her Own Wedding Dress / See Me See Love House / Lady Publicly Embarrassed A Man As He Attempts To Propose To Her: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.