Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) (45265 Views)

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 / Beautiful Bride Rocks Cleavage-Baring Wedding Dress & Her Photos Are Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Olalan(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Why didn't she seek for a professional tailor who is more classy and sophisticated but very expensive in her charges to sow it for her.
Seeing the tailors shop one can deduce she went to a not too classy shop

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Powerexpert: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Cut your coat according to your tailor

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
You better pick up your cloth before mercy Aigbe go borrow am oo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2018
That's obioma Tailor.... I can see lantern their

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by budusky05(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2018
what do u expect from a tailor that uses lantern?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2018
This is what you get whenever you're looking for a cheap labor cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Reelmii: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
u did not pay the tailor well. simple
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by jackie35(m): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Issame:
A Nigerian lady with the username @ayomikunxo took to her twitter page to call out her Nigeria tailor after sewing a wrong dress for her.

She Wrote:

Nigerian tailors can never be honest sha. Simple ‘no ma i no fit do am’.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-calls-out-her-nigerian-tailor-after-sewing-this-for-her-photos/

The tailor wants you to be modest not sexy

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Daeylar(f): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2018
She could have got a better material, but I get her grievance and she is right. The tailor should have told her that he couldn't do it and told her why.
Not pretending to know what to do then wasting her time, material and taking her money.

Poor baby, now she knows to change tailors when she wants to make dresses like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Local tailor

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Sparkle777(f): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2018
How much did u pay the Taylor?? Ur fabric is inferior and u ought to have given it to a designer not a street Taylor u pay probably 5k.
Just manage it,mbok.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2018
dominique:
That's the difference between a tailor and a designer. It's obvious the fabric she bought can't pull off that kind of design, neither will she want to pay what a designer will charge to do that outfit. She should free the tailor jare
Are you a tailor
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by gaby(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Make we see the body wey for enter that cloth accentuate am like the original/sample picture na. Maybe na your size she take measure the cloth wey make am cum turn out like sack.
Na play I dey ooo.

Check out my amazing story on my siggy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2018
This reminds me of deeper life women grin grin��

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 14, 2018
They will take your measurement and sew the style in their mind for you.I have three dresses from different tailors like that,I kuku stopped sewing native angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by adecares(f): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2018
What u order vs What u get�
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2018
But you're greedy shaa.
With 300 naira per material?
She charged you 2k for sewing. Please what do you expect?
My sister, God ain't a magician. Don't plant corn and expect yam.
People should just know the difference between a tailor and a fashion designer.
A tailor uses lantern, while a designer uses erm...

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:32am On Jun 14, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Teenaira: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2018
So what is wrong with the cloth ? I rather feel it is a unique and special design for her.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by lovat(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2018
martyns303:

I learned the hard way too, my tailor charges nothing less than 15k depending on the outfit, else his standard price is 25-30k. once I was like, let me try out one tailor who has been bugging me that he can do the same job for 8k, the outcome looked like something those ab0ki guys that change dollars would wear.

These guys that charge high, use industrial machine, they pay attention to every detail that the clothes usually come out looking like ready-made. while these other tailors use singer machine.
Check my dp and you will like us to do business
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by lovat(m): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Daeylar:
She could have got a better material, but I get her grievance and she is right. The tailor should have told her that he couldn't do it and told her why.
Not pretending to know what to do then wasting her time, material and taking her money.

Poor baby, now she knows to change tailors she she wants to make dresses like that.
IMHO, The fabric was a factor, The Finishing was poorly done, The cutting had a whole issues and the design are different.

what is a lamp doing in a tailor shop?

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by johnkey: 11:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Sorry darling. Welcome to the club.

Nigerian way tailor never spoil him cloth before that on Na Nigerian? grin
sister not everyone uses tailor. I've never taken cloth to tailor to sew for me, I only buy from store, no native wear inside my wardrobe sef, just back in those days when our mama dey carry is go tailor for Xmas and New year cloth.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by lastempero: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2018
What do u expect then,u no see better tailor give clothe na tailor wey dey use lantern sow.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Centcanada: 11:48am On Jun 14, 2018
So who you day tell naw? Lala abi me?
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Sorry darling. Welcome to the club.

Nigerian way tailor never spoil him cloth before that on Na Nigerian? grin

Awka is awka not akwa

Stop spoiling our identity
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Issame:
A Nigerian lady with the username @ayomikunxo took to her twitter page to call out her Nigeria tailor after sewing a wrong dress for her.

She Wrote:

Nigerian tailors can never be honest sha. Simple ‘no ma i no fit do am’.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/lady-calls-out-her-nigerian-tailor-after-sewing-this-for-her-photos/

This is what you get when you set out to get a cheap article... undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Ungrateful idiot

Instead of her to thank God, she's busy ranting nonsense on twitter.
At least she can still shape it.
for real?, this small thing u are laying this kinda abause, I think this country has really dealt with you, hold ur anger bro
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by shoppynaija: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pls check out my Instagram page.. Www.Instagram.com/shoppynaija
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Nokio1: 12:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
You will just go online and download MAMMY WATA dress sey make tailor sew am for you...u need tailor with marine spirit
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Brush1: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Ungrateful idiot

Instead of her to thank God, she's busy ranting nonsense on twitter.
At least she can still shape it.

I have reasons to believe you are one of those quark tailors. The style was gotten entirely wrong. That can't be amended.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by ladyF(f): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Her room looks untidy... cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) by Brush1: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
dingbang:
most times they go for tailors they can afford. That dress judging from the design could go for like 15-30k or even higher sef.. But she might want to pay less ..
I believe the woman knows tailors who can sew exactly that style but she went for a tailor who she can pay less

Mmmmmm? between 15- 30grand?. That's interesting. How much then would a readily made one from outside Nigeria cost? . Made by real tailors. Thankfully, I don't bother making clothes. I buy to save myself the head ache. You Nigerian tailors never gets anything right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Madina Broni: Meet Ghana First Transgender (Before & After Photos) / Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.