Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw (19961 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Siemens To Increase Grid Capacity To 12,000MW / NNPCL To Construct Another International Gas Pipeline To Europe / Atiku Vs. Obi: How Each Of Them Intend To Fix Nigeria's Power Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68624978]

As my name implies, I'm already great. So quit giving your stupid ass unnecessary hope about making more money than anyone. We don't buy that shit. We already know your type. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. Stupid wannabe. Run along.

I guess you are great in your family house grin
And I do not give myself hope, because I'm the hope.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68625334][/quote]

Ass hole like you can only fit well in a hole properly.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by mbos: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
which national grid wire can carry that
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68628061]

Ass hole like you can only fit well in a hole properly.

Is that what you think about Everytime you wake up?? Thinking about how you will commit suicide if you don't make it!?? I hope you change your mind because life is too sweet for you to think you will never be able to leave your family house.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 4:37am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68638663][/quote]

You know what, the more you think you make a point the more i think you are still an ass hole who fits into a hole properly Hahahahaha
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68644293]

You know what, the more you think you make a point the more i think you are still an ass hole who fits into a hole properly Hahahahaha

I guess you hear those words from your father and mother so many times, they were hoping to get good luck through you but all they have and ever think about whenever they see you is sadness because you are not just fruitful. I'd advise you to be more truthful next time and don't carry the cross of others who don't and will never know any of your generations to come. Keep hoping for a savior to come your way, maybe your dream of owning a business will come to pass in your family house. Stupid son of a love peddler.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 4:59am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68644373][/quote]

I guess what you should have done is get a rope and commit suicide and just end it up cos you're most useless, what's the need for living for you? Absolutely none.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68644409]

I guess what you should have done is get a rope and commit suicide and just end it up cos you're most useless, what's the need for living for you? Absolutely none.

You are quite funny but dull at the same time, I guess that makes you a mofoqa.. tell your father and mother I sent my condolences for having a deadbeat as a child. I promise you your father has never ever been proud of you because you are an absolute failure.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 5:11am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68644440][/quote]

Take my earlier advice and do the needful. Dying will dignify you properly. Pls do it. Your useless father and prostitute mother brought this upon you. If you can kill them also before ending your journey.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68644492]

Take my earlier advice and do the needful. Dying will dignify you properly. Pls do it. Your useless father and prostitute mother brought this upon you. If you can kill them also before ending your journey.

I built my mother a house and she travels out of the country for her periodic health check-up, I help every single members of my family financially every month, I give to charity organizations around the world, I help the less privileged people around the world through NGO's, I give scholarships to children who need it, I help entrepreneurs with financial assistance, I invest in businesses and make millions of people smile. And I still remain anonymous. There you are thinking of what to do next with your life and how to make it out of your family house and still thinking of how you will manage your data till the end of the month, hoping to get handouts from people, coming online to be who you are not.. your type will make a good person change their ways if they are not careful.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68644653][/quote]

Preach brother. Egoistic Mofo. No one ask you all this mumbo jumbo epistle. Matter of fact, we don't believe you, we need more proof. Save your bloody liar the sermon. You are no way better than a fake pastor. So preach.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 5:41am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68644707]

Preach brother. Egoistic Mofo. No one ask you all this mumbo jumbo epistle. Matter of fact, we don't believe you, we need more proof. Save your bloody liar the sermon. You are no way better than a fake pastor. So preach.

Google Momoh Royal Family.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 5:45am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68644730][/quote]

Lol. Bloody egoistic liar. I'm sick and tire of your likes. Dangote wannabe. You should be ashamed of your old useless self for this scheme. You're nothing but egoistic wannabe of Dangote and hater of Dangote and his project.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=greatman247 post=68644768]

Lol. Bloody egoistic liar. I'm sick and tire of your likes. Dangote wannabe. You should be ashamed of your old useless self for this scheme. You're nothing but egoistic wannabe of Dangote and hater of Dangote and his project.

This shows me that you are the extremely dull type!!! Kindly find a way to change your old ways of reasoning. Email me if you need any help. Have a good time.
Re: Dangote Deep-sea Pipeline To Boost Nigeria’s Power Generation By 12,000mw by greatman247(m): 6:21am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Sagemomoh post=68644957][/quote]

Stop rubbishing Dangote's work with your bad mouth. Dangote wannabe. Have a great day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Government Delegation Visits Ese Oruru's Family In Bayelsa State (photos) / Ben Bruce:'I Am Supporting Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP Chairman'.See Reactions(pics) / Ambode Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.