Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) (4636 Views)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by trendysturvs(f): 9:54am On Jun 14, 2018
A man was reportedly outed as a cheater when he became ‘stuck’ inside his mistress. An embarrassing photo of the couple fused together has emerged following the incident in a hotel in Kenya. They are said to have locked themselves inside their room, and had to shout so staff would come to help them, Nairobi News reported. The man’s lover is said to be the landlady who owns the home in Lodwar where he lives with his family.

His wife had reportedly grown suspicious of his actions, and his landlady’s disappearances, whenever he was away on business in Kitale. She had even confronted her husband and accused him of having an affair.

Hotel staff contacted police who took the couple, who were still stuck together, to a police station. They were later separated safely, it is believed. It is in fact possible for a penis and vagina to become ‘clamped’ together in rare cases. Sexual physician Dr John Dean previously told the BBC: ‘The muscles of the woman’s pelvic floor contract rhythmically at orgasm. While those muscles contract the penis becomes stuck and further engorged.’ The man is able to withdraw his penis when the vaginal muscles relax.

Source: https://tsb.com.ng/2018/06/man-caught-cheating-when-he-got-stuck-inside-his-mistress-photos/

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Preshy561(f): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
I wish this can happen to every cheating guys out there.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Viralkid: 9:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
as well as every cheating lady out there.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by mikejegede(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2018
Probably he rub glue for prick thinking it was oil..:-D
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by thorpido(m): 10:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Why take them first to police station?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2018
These genitals happen to clamp together only between cheating parties.

How come it doesn't happen with husband and wife?

10 Likes

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by lovat(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
ImaIma1:

Power of Juju

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by austyn0(m): 10:36am On Jun 14, 2018
ImaIma1:

And its always Kenyans....grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by skolawale(m): 11:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:

And also wish it can Happen to all Cheating Lady out there...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by digona(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
i which it happen to every cheating women out there
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
especially Those Eazy Virtue Ladies Out There
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Okewa(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nah Kenya this scene they always happen....who knws if it is their own magun( thunderbolt)
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by sexy74(m): 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
What about the women.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
10k followers instagram account for sale call me now 08133261377
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by KingLennon(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by pode(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Preshy561:
sweetheart do you even use your brain again, I wonder how you jump into conclusions, it take two to tango not one dear
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by falcon01: 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Its called penis captivus
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2018
what about a cheating lady?
Preshy561:
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by enoone: 1:29am On Jun 15, 2018
It is shameful that cheating has terribly become the order of the day.

Imagine this married Teacher with his teenage female student here:

http://www.nudeerotics.com/today2/
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 15, 2018
Oyibo say this is a medical condition and I wonder why it only happens in Africa. undecided

Our own science strong abeg. grin

Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Fidecoo(m): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:
, Hmmmmm bad girl. shocked
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2018
Why carry them in the back of a pic-up truck?

No ambulance in the town?undecided
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

And it always happens among poor folks undecided
Re: Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2018
Kobicove:

And it always happens among poor folks undecided

Hmmm..that is a thought.

(1) (Reply)

Another American Flies Down To Enugu To Marry His Love (pictures) / #bbnaija Angel’s Bare Butt Makes Grand Feature On Social Media – Photos / UK Cost Of Rent Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.