Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online (8854 Views)

What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Sharingiscaring: 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
The Whatsapp chat took place on February 9 2019, a few months to the priest's ordination in June of that year.

EDIT:This is to inform everyone that this fellow in question ended up not becoming a Catholic priest. This was confirmed when someone chatted him up. Here's the chat:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12950375_screenshot20210107082822_jpeg81a9e3ded35a035e75097d576b387d7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12950376_screenshot20210107082837_jpegcb5007f56ce70c7b5bc2cf18b2217027

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12950862_screenshot20210107095030_jpegf8c027b7ca801d902a9ea04918493a74

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Sharingiscaring: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
I am sharing this to discourage the bad eggs. But, this is not to say that all Catholic priests are like this. Also, people need to know that Whatsapp is not only for whiling away your time because you can also make a lot of money with Whatsapp.

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by MufasaLion: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sister Deborah grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by hisgrace090: 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Many things de happen!

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Romanoff(f): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Odiegwu
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
"" it make me go gargar"' grin sister onyi .... The mouth you dey use preach , na the same mouth you dey use swallow grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by illicit(m): 8:00pm On Mar 23, 2021
E be like say u no know....

U will be surprised that he may even be doing it with her inside the church

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Draslo(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Aye yin ti baje tipe tipe

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by 2special(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Catholic, they claim to be holy and different from other Christian denominations but they are the worst.
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Angelacruz: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Not surprised...
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by columbus007(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2021
Same way a catholic priest almost got my gf raped,though she told me but am still in doubt cos i hardly trust girls due to what i have seen in the past,people fvck mehn,everybody fvcks.

10 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by manuel4real(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
2special:
Catholic, they claim to be holy and different from other Christian denominations but they are the worst.
I'm to busy to engage you now honestly, but try get sense

12 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by docdes: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
I am sharing this to discourage the bad eggs. But, this is not to say that all Catholic priests are like this. It's why I didn't share the priest's photo - because I'm not out to shame him.
If you really want to discourage other bad eggs, Oya, show us the pictures. Who supports me on this?

11 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by indodon(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Most religious leaders now don't even believe in God and his vengeance anymore...
*smh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2021
hmmm... These priests really needs prayers, it's not easy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by PAWG(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2021
manuel4real:

Leave that guy/girl, does s/he have statistical proof? People say what they wish, you can’t let it faze you

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
hmmm... These priests really needs prayers, it's not easy
And who stops them from getting married since they know it's not easy? They took up extra discipline supposedly to show extra devotion to God only to go behind to deceive us. Why can't they marry since it's not easy? It's your type that hide these rots (thereby, encouraging them) and you believe you are serving God by that? *spits*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2021
manuel4real:
This world will get better the day people stop condoning evil in the name of religion whether it's your pastor's sexcapades or Miyetti Allah killing in the name of Allah.

8 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by inumidun2010(m): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
KONJI na BASTARD

1 Like

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by paulolee(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2021
Chaaaaai
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by solostar1: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2021
You say he is a Catholic priest but the chat is talking about giving him date for ordination. 'Catholic priest' that has not been 'ordained'.

Nigerian swallow every hook, line and sinker.

OP try harder and smarter next time.

14 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
columbus007:
Same way a catholic priest almost got my gf raped,though she told me but am still in doubt cos i hardly trust girls due to what i have seen in the past,people fvck mehn,everybody fvcks.
Tell us more. Stop being stingygrin
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
solostar1:
You say he is a Catholic priest but the chat is talking about giving him date for ordination. 'Catholic priest' that has not been 'ordained'.

Nigerian swallow every hook, line and sinker.

OP try harder and smarter next time.
Someone who was to be ordained in June 2019, is he supposed to be a priest NOW or not?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by docdes: 9:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
Welcum:

Someone who was to be ordained in June 2019, is he supposed to be a priest NOW or not?
Do you know if he later got ordained?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Lawdis(m): 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
He will definitely help her to become a Rev sister or mother
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:

Do you know if he later got ordained?
But, he had only 4 months to go? What would stop him?
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by docdes: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2021
Welcum:

But, he had only 4 months to go? What would stop him?
So many things could have stopped him. Like death or getting sacked.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by Welcum: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
docdes:

So many things could have stopped him. Like death or getting sacked.
Wishful thinking. But you know that the probability of him getting ordained is far higher than him not getting ordained.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by 10mobile: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
How sure are we that the person in the chat is a Catholic priest?

6 Likes

Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by 2special(m): 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
manuel4real:
nah the busy go kill you
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by emmancipated(m): 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
It makes you go gaga
Larry Gaga abi na Lady Gaga
Re: Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online by DSC7: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
Wahala be like preek e no dey tey rise up....
All this Men of gods sef....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public / Can You Marry A Pregnant Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.