Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter (1333 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Defiled By My Landlord Daughter by blazebaba(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Well guys I don't know if there are a lot of people this kind of thing really happen to but tongue.....
I could still remember vividly how it happen grin...
I was 7 years old then and If I wanna calculate her age by that time she's gonna be in her 20s..

I was playing with my siblings at our apartment then she came down and called me and my siblings up to play with her, you know we obliged willingly... So she told my kids to go out and be doing boju boju grin lol, and I was inside with her... So she locked the door and she came to me....
You know I never knew what was going on, she came over me told me to hold her breast and handle it... Firstly I was scared but she told me it's OK.. After that she grab hold of my d******k and started strangling it, firstly it was painful but I had to endure... Not until the sat up on me and started moaning shocked then it dawned on me she is really having her time really bad.....

lipsrsealed undecidedshe took my virginity away like that.... That really last for a really long time embarassedtough untill we finally packed out from the house, but I never told my parents about it seriously because I later become addicted to it and I really start to enjoy it shocked...
I don't know if this kind of experience has ever happened to anyone before you free to share your story too..

(1) (Reply)

Terribly Confused... / Stories That Show Most Ladies Have The Entitlement Mentality......mine Included / Human Genome Project 2003 There Is No Gay Gene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.