Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? (4827 Views)

Describe This Governor Amaechi's Photo In One Word / If Old Age Is Bad What Is Serving California Governor Doing In The Office / How Is Your State Governor Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by manuch(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2010
the video was used as evidence in court during his election tribunal
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2010
manuch:

the video was used as evidence in court during his election tribunal
are you serious ?
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
And this juju man is still govnor for so many years. Choi i weep for Nigerians. Kai, what a country.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
shocked
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by 1virus(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
oh lord when are u going to deliver abia state 4rm this demons.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by 1virus(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2012
oh LORD! when are u going to deliver abia state 4rm this demons. This pics and video is no more news in abia.he is a known cult member. I heard that this devil dont even move arround in day time but only at night. He no dey hide his evil act at all, Abia Youth dey look 4 his head seriously.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by muyoto: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by nfmovement: 5:31am On Jan 27, 2012
These are the retards who decide what happens to millions of people!
This video really was not recorded at a shrine most people will make it look like, but a priest from a shrine performed the sacrifice and also was recorded by one of the aids of his Godfather with his cell phone to show to the Godfather that the oat was actually taken. grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by dustydee: 7:28am On Jan 27, 2012
wow! He should take a stand which one he wants to do and not combine the two.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by suwailad(f): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2014
He is none other than the goffnor of abia, the chameleon and the juju adherent. sorry for our brothers over the niger no wonder they are so infested in occultic matters
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by omenka(m): 10:14am On Aug 17, 2014
babaearly:

I cant believe this. Is that not photoshop effect?
It's not photoshop!! I think I watched that video in 2011 there about. If you search through google, you might be lucky enough to find it. He had three people there with him not captured in the video. I think two wore suits and the third wore a caftan (if my memory serves me well).

It's a huge shame the kind of principalities that have taken the reigns of power in this country. It is no surprise why we hardly make any tangible progress.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by omenka(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2014
AloyEmeka5:

That picture is photoshopped. The governor who was accused of juju is Theodore Orji and the person who photoshopped the picture mixed it up because he or she thought it was Orji Uzor kalu. Two different people.
You are lying oga!!! It is no photoshop! That picture was captured from a video that went viral in 2011! It is as real as the air you were breathing while typing the rubbish you typed.
Re: Who Is This Governor Doing Juju? by abu12: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2014
Orji uzor kalu hand work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Supply: I Won’t Make Empty Promises To Nigerians -jonathan / Nupeng Threatens To Shut Oil Production Amid Strike / Under Which Regime Was Corruption At The Highest Level,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.